It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Your Candidate Loses Jet Blue Will Give You A Free Flight Out Of The Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Jet Blue is offering 1,006 free tickets out of the country if your candidate does not win the election. All you have to do is go to Jet Blue Election Protection and vote in their poll. Put in a little information about yourself and then wait for November 8th. If the candidate you voted for in the poll loses the election you will be entered into a raffle where 1,006 "losers" will win a free (round trip) ticket to the country you pick when you vote in their poll.

I know you're not supposed to but I was thinking about voting for both, regardless of the winner I could use a good vacation

I know the tickets are round trip but how many "winners" do you think will STAY gone?

Right now Obama is winning 56% to 44%

Eligibility: JetBlue Election Protection (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of JetBlue Airways Corporation (”JetBlue“), Mullen Communications, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.

Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 3, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 5, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET

How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.jetblue.com/electionprotection. You may proceed to select one (1) candidate and one (1) international destination from the options displayed on the screen. Once you have selected your candidate and international destination, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your first and last name, email address, and a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). If the candidate you selected is a match with the losing candidate from the official 2012 United States presidential election, then you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry.

Prizes: ONE THOUSAND SIX (1,006) PRIZES: A JetBlue Travel Certificate, redeemable for the base fare of a roundtrip JetBlue flight originating from a JetBlue city in the U.S. (not including Puerto Rico) to one (1) of the following destinations: Bermuda, St. Maarten; St. Lucia; Barbados; Dominican Republic (Samana, Santiago, Santo Domingo, La Romana, Punta Cana, or Puerto Plata); Nassau, Bahamas; Cancun, Mexico; Costa Rica (either Liberia or San Jose); Aruba; Colombia (either Cartagena or Bogota); Grand Cayman; Jamaica (either Kingston or Montego Bay); or Turks & Caicos (as selected at the time of registration). Each Travel Certificate may be redeemed between November 8, 2012 and February 13, 2013 for eligible travel between January 8, 2013 and February 13, 2013. Winners are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel.

LINK[editby ]edit on 10/17/2012 by Allegorical because: I know the tickets are round trip but how many "winners" do you think will STAY gone?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegorical

That's pretty cool. Although I would rather take a trip to Europe, I wouldnt mind taking a trip to some of the places on their map. Costa Rica would problably be my number 1 on their map, Bahamas number 2.

The thing is though.....I dont have the money to spend at any of those locations.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately, my preferred candidate is not on the list. I guess i could flip a coin if it gets me a chance to get the hell out of Dodge. As for where I want to go... I ain't tellin'.

edit: They want me to log in with Facebook.
What a bunch of crap. I deleted my Facebook account years ago and don't intend to ever sign up again.
edit on 10/17/2012 by N3k9Ni because: eta

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Gary Johnsons' party isn't there...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Even a FREE trip is not enough to get me through the TSA bulls#t. NO WAY, NO HOW.

second

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

That's pretty cool. Although I would rather take a trip to Europe, I wouldnt mind taking a trip to some of the places on their map. Costa Rica would problably be my number 1 on their map, Bahamas number 2.

The thing is though.....I dont have the money to spend at any of those locations.

Well start saving now, you still have four months. You don't have to use the ticket until February 13

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
How many of you think people are voting for who they think will lose just so they'll have a chance to win

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

That's the game... pick the loser, win a prize.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

That's the thing. I didn't look at it as a prize per-say, but more of a "stop complaining, if you don't like it then leave" sort of thing. Making the tickets round trip kind of puts a damper on things. Put up or shut up. If you're that mad don't riot just leave, renounce your citizenship and don't come back. If not shut up and deal with it the right way.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by Gridrebel

Whats the big deal about removing your shoes and walking through a metal detector?

Is that really the worst thing about flying in your view?
I would think sitting tightly within a small row for 6 hrs would be the worst. I actually hate flying for that very reason. I couldn't care less about taking my shoes off and putting my wallet and keys into a bin. That's not bad at all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

active topics

join