It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Instore ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

One of my friends is in Iraw right now he can't really say to much, but he seems to be telling me alot right now so I am sure it is ok if I tell you guys this .... But anyways ...

He tells me that everything is getting crazy over there that they are getting closer to getting everyone that is bad outta there. He said that they are getting mortar fire every day constantly ... and that they are seeing more and more hand to hand combat because they are pushing thier actual post into the cities to run it like we run the U.S. ... I know this doesn't sound good but by the way he talked about it it was the only way he was telling me he was traning some troops in Afghanistan back in 02 ... and they would turn and start fighting him in the middle of sessions .. He said he didn't know what was wrong wtih these people ... Something in the head ??? B/c of the sun I am not sure ... He told me a couple stories of how they have just started pulling the trigger on thier empty gun toward him then take off running at someone with it trying to kill the person with the butt of the gun. ... So you never know ... but he said it is finally looking like we got the right idea and not just stay on the bottom of the hill and to climb on top of it and that way you have better view for defense strategies ... especially since you are on the inside ..

Mod Edit: to remove all-caps from thread title.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Noone likes to talk about the war I suppose ?Oh well ... there will be one teh biggest and the wrost of all time ... Just not sure when it is going to happen ...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's not that nobody wants to talk about it, it's just that your post is so convoluted it's hard to make sense of it. You seem to be contradicting yourself.

everything is getting crazy over there

getting closer to getting everyone that is bad outta ther

they are getting mortar fire every day constantly

Also, a little puncuation goes a long way

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have been told this. Yet my faster typing side of me takes over, when a client walks into my office and I am on the computer typing. LoL .. =-) Sorry ..

new topics

top topics

join