It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we ever win against the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have this little theory in my mind lately, and since I can't stop thinking about it I am going to share it go get more opinions.

A lot of people "fight the NWO", e.g. they try to expose it, understand it, and some even try to inform other people about the "evil" NWO. From deadly vaccines, 9/11, wars, geopolitical events, fake uprising, etc. - the NWO is always the first to blame.

Let's assume we really are part of a worldwide plan - a worldwide plan that goes on, without any major interruption for the past decades. So let's imagine how many people are in one relation or another informed about what's going on. 2% of the world population? 10%? Whatever the percentage is, I am sure it is higher than the percentage of the people pulling the strings - I am sure everyone will agree on that one.

Yet all we do is fighting that enemy with information, and here and there some protests that get crushed by the police. We loose almost every fight. Exposing the truth isn't winning. Winning a battle means to provoke a change, e.g. hurting our enemy.

So how many times did we really hurt him? We know so much about our enemy, yet we still try to figure out a way to win at least one major battle - not even the war.

The reason is simple - We are predictable. Everyone reading ATS and other alternative news outlets should be proud. I am proud to be one of the few people that know's whats going on. Yet I am still predictable. In terms of "risk-assessment", the only thing you, me, they can do is spread information. "Information is everything" might some say, but it's not. No matter how many people "know what's going on", that knowledge alone will never stop them.

We are predictable. This is our main weakness. And this is something we have to work on, if we want to start "winning". People who are unpredictable simply get killed, overthrown (governments), or they switch sides.

My question is simple - when are we going to start being unpredictable, including unpredictable actions in any form? The NWO is "surprising" us almost every week with events that "we knew would happen" - yet we respond how "they knew we will". We will never win continuing like this.

Isn't it time to explore different strategies than just talking and eventually protesting?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We chose to come here to try and help a planet in the grip of a nasty virus that is consuming its host. Our purpose is to overcome fear with love.

You mention these percentages of people who are waking up. There's good news.... because of the way the Universe is constructed, a very small amount of light eliminates a great deal of darkness, while no amount of darkness can diminish the light. Consciousness is light, and it is what the collective human soul is made of.

The French, Bolshevik and American Revolutions were fomented by the Light. They each overthrew tyrannical Monarch regimes... but unfortunately the ideals that crept in to fill the power vacuums left by these revolutions were not what was intended by those who fomented them. But all is not lost. There is a dialectic in progress. These revolutions, after the defeat of Fascism and Communism, led to democracy and capitalism... which is failing miserably now but is just a stepping stone to the Final Solution: Meritocracy.

We need a Revolution to overthrow the Old World Order, but it has to be well organized and it must attack the virus at its core, and that process begins with Information..... which the OWO counters with disinformation. When enough people are armed with Information.... and realize their power, we will collectively overthrow the Old World Order in a hurry.

I don't put much stock in Bible prophecy, but the book of Revelation was written by a true Seer with extraordinary vision, much of it coming from the Sybill of Cumae, a legitimate psychic and prophetess, not an imposter like the alleged Bible writers. So the book of Revelation doesn't even belong in the Bible, something Martin Luther recognized immediately.... since he was an initiate, no wonder he didn't want it in there. In any event, it refers to the OWO as "Babylon the Great", and describes her with great accuracy and detail. She fools the world with black magic and fake money, but she falls in "one hour". That fall is upon them now.

edit on 17-10-2012 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

Your post is kinda off-topic, yet I partly agree with you (without my caps-lock on). The question is what are our options to win that war or at least a major fight, after we already have exposed them (partly). And how can we stop acting so predictable, which is one of the main reasons for the NWO to continue their agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MeritocracyNow

There is just one problem - almost every revolution (including those you tak about) put more "evil doers" into power. A revolution in America, even in the whole world will not defeat the NWO. I am sure, that a revolution is stamped "predictable", no, even "favorable" on their side. As you said, *if* it happens, it has to be very well planned - I mean the aftermath of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think people are confused about the New World ORDER. The N.W.O. means BUSINESS will be global. It's about getting Mickey D's in every country. Long live the golden arches.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by absente

The problem though is a big and simple one. If we do anything other than spread the truth, or protest, we will be "indefinitely detained" and somtime even for just spreading then truth or protesting.

We cant spread the truth, when we are in jail, so we are very limited in our ability to do anything about it.

Dont fear though, we only need to win one battle to bring them down, they must win every battle, or they will lose everything, because as soon as their true deeds and intentions are exposed to the light, they WILL lose everything.

We just need to keep chipping away, waking another person everyday, who now wakes another, etc....

It is exponential growth, once it is started as long as it has sufficient power behind it, cant be stopped. We are only lacking critical mass, we will achieve it very soon, as more and more suffer, and they will, because the greedy will never have enough, they will not stop taking, and those that are losing will continue to awaken, and eventually have sufficient numbers to fight back on a meaningful scale.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jaytay

You just made the exact same post word for word in another thread, are you just copying and pasting? Because it isnt that great of a post, if i was gonna just keep copying and pasting the same exact words in multiple threads, I would like to think they would be better organized, less WALL OF TEXT like, and all around more rational in the execution.

Just a thought, for you consideration.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by absente

Let's imagine there is more than one "worldwide plan" making the rounds right now.

Let's imagine there are beneficial as well as extremely detrimental plans afloat.

Why not imagine there are already strategies on place on many sides to handle whatever happens.

When SHTF all you are going to have to do is pick a side.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
I think people are confused about the New World ORDER. The N.W.O. means BUSINESS will be global. It's about getting Mickey D's in every country. Long live the golden arches.

And Disney. Don'r forget about Disney! LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think...you think that they/it/them is as 1 unit or country or government. It is ALL of them, and companies and powerful and rich millionaires around the world in a huge amount of different companies, governments, organizations and languages and religions.

The NWO will be all of them. Each in their own places, doing their widely different agendas all for the same goal. In that respect....we could never defeat such a thing. They arent a "thing"...it is a huge conglomerate of all those different things all around the world...performing for the same reason... all at the same time...in all those different religions and languages and agendas.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Will we ever win against the NWO?

The only way the New World Order will be stopped is if a large number of people stop participating in the system in general, not participating in this Dog & Pony show we call "elections" would be a really good start. This will never happen of course, which is why the Bible describes the New World Order as a prophecy, because its inevitable. In conclusion, no it never will be stopped, this is just basic common sense.

new topics

top topics

join