It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Consciousness incarnating the body/mind system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I was going through the "recent posts" section of Ats when I noticed a thread: "Do you "see" or "hear" when you think and/or dream?"..

After reading the members thread it was an interesting subject nontheless. I think its an important topic to bring forth, especially with the minds of those on AtS.. here is the link to the thread

So of course I wanted to add my input on the interpretation of the mind and body system which we live as individuals, which allow us to experience this "Reality". Instead of re-writting all I said in the thread I will copy and paste my words here, I think its a greeat expansion from NaeBabii's thread, as I said I think as well this topic deserves a true look.

Here was my reponse:

As a spirit-consciousness which incarnated a human body/mind system we have full function over THE mind and body. We are not bodies, nor are we a mind.. we are a consciousness, an enitity inhabiting a body vessel with total controll over its functions, mentally and physically. The emotional system that binds with the body upon incarnating into the vessel, is YOU, the SPIRIT-consciousness, thus the human being consists of; Mind, body, emotion/feeling, and spirit.

Your thoughts can tend to be random, only a self aware consciousness (spirit) will have control and bliss over the mind and its random thoughts.. when you have the WILL to clear thoughts from invading your mental body, you are in a state of true awareness, true conscious being. With meditation and years of practise, you can achieve more and more control in functioning your mental body.

Some incarnates (spirit consciousness) already have control over their mental system, they can visualize, astral project, remote view, achive telekinesis and telepathy (the communication with mental images, mind-mind communication) and many other perks that come with the gift we call "Mind".

Other incarnates will never realize the power of their consciousness, to control the function of their minds, these individuals will have a focal point in their physical control over the body vessel. These people are easy to condition (societies ways of controlling your mind via conditioning ITS/THEIR version of what we call "reality").

But in your thread Nae, we are not concerned of those individuals, I am just giving the contrast so readers can understand that THEY (the spirit consciousness reading these words) will have more focus and control over their minds, body, or emotions .. a very self aware being like myself can have full control over the mind, body and their emotional systems. All this takes is self awareness, and the depletion of their fabricated realities.. plus LOTS of meditation, which really is only the quieting of the mental thoughts, and the absence of a physical vessel, staying in complete STILL AWARENESS.

For those who can visualize what they wish, and play around with it in their minds, as you have stated you can do in the OP.. imagine it as if you are at a kindergarden level when it comes to your mind. You have control a bit, you understand you can use the Mental system to do things without the physical system... as you play more with your mental, you come to realize that you can "Level up" in a sense, and use the mind in MANY different ways (things I listed in the 3rd paragraph) and beyond these capabilities!

The ONLY things holding any individual back from full functioning over the mind, body, and emotional system.. are these

1. Beliving you are the body with a mind, and not a spirit consciousness with full control over both
2. Conforming into socities standard views on reality..
3. Limiting your very being, by beliving things are impossible or "fantasy"
4. Not acknowledging your true potential and power as a spirit experiencing a short, and illusionary third dimensional realm of existence..

So Naebabii, what you have is a gift. The fact that you are beyond the "begginner level" in terms of control over your mind, is something you should be proud of! People will go a lifetime beliving this reality is nothing more then solid matter and our minds are nothing more then a brain at work .. -_-

Now you can take this information and apply it into your reality, giving you a BIG advantage mentally.

Has anyone heard the phrase "mind over matter" ? Well lets change that silly human phrase and remake a new one

"consciousness over anything"

Being SELF-AWARE that you are an entity controlling a mind/body vessel, is the biggest advantage you will have in life. You can now work on the potential of body and mind, and all the perks that come with incarnating into a human mind/body vessel

I hope this isnt too much for the average reader.. it might be.. but people, always remember one thing; You incarnated here to experience this reality, how its like to go from spirit body into a lower dense, mind/body reality. Life is what you make of it, you can fabricate it, you can deny it, you can accept it, you can go beyond your physical and mental expectations.. of course things take time, dicipline, intent, ambition and the Will to do whatever it is you want!
______________________________________________________________________________________

As you you all can see my "view" interpretation of what we are, as well as what this reality is.. might be a bit far for the average individual to disect and understand. We all have equal right to percieve this existence however we wish, whatever makes most comfort to us.. but I think its VERY important for people to understand the limitations they put on themselves daily, as well as over their lifetime.

There are people who understand and live my philosophy on reality, many people who have control over not only their mental bodies, physical, emotional but astral as well. We are so much more then blood and bones people.. and with that type of thinking we can only exceed as much as me allow ourselves too.

When the spirit body incarnates (binds) with the mental/physical human body, its memory of where it came from and why it came to Earth is immediately deleted, as a new born HUMAN baby cannot store all the knowledge and feelings it has in the spirit body..

This immediate supression of memory maybe a big problem for human individuals later in their life; the only way to tell that they are more then a mind/body is the emotions they carry that tell them they are so much more. Some people like myself have a lifetime of feeling alone and seperated even though we have people all around us. Only the Self Aware understand this, and realize these feeelings come from seperation from the what we can call the "God Source", from what we call the spirit realm.

Instantly that incarnate's reality is shaped by whoever takes care of its life, usually the biological parents.. then school, then friends, then work place and possibly a conformity to a religion. So instantly the spirit incarnate forgets aboslutely everything and has never had the break to truely go inside and "find itself", and remember it's true form and where it came from.

How many still reading this now (Im sure many have abandoned reading the rest of this post..lol) can honestly say they have taken a significant time frame out of their lives' to find the true meaning of this human body/mind experience?

How many of you count on religion or science to figure it out for you?

Food for thought... take care

~ Love is an art

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
We are many things, & spirit-consciousness is one of them (for lack of better English terminology).

Currently there is a wave of energy, if you will, that is passing through all matter of our solar system. There is always this wave, & it will rise & fall, crest, & lull. Each & every being is making of the current reality that which they choose. This, with combination of spirit-consciousness &/or incarnating as you term is causing a great time of "choosing" for all.

Know thyself.
edit on 16-10-2012 by survival because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
first all of all i must say how thankful i am to have stumbled across your last two updates, i have been starting to focus quite a lot of thought into subjects of reincarnation as well as what the mind can achieve mentally and spiritually without having to be tied to what social norms or religious conformity would want us to think, i would like to think there is some kind of force (for want of a better word) flowing through out the universe and i will continue my journey to find out what exactly does lie beyond, your thread has opened my eyes quite a lot and has given me a new found motivation to search..

thank you

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

How many still reading this now (Im sure many have abandoned reading the rest of this post..lol) can honestly say they have taken a significant time frame out of their lives' to find the true meaning of this human body/mind experience?

the wave on the ocean crashed to the shore and passed to it all it had experienced

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
We are many things, & spirit-consciousness is one of them (for lack of better English terminology).

Currently there is a wave of energy, if you will, that is passing through all matter of our solar system. There is always this wave, & it will rise & fall, crest, & lull. Each & every being is making of the current reality that which they choose. This, with combination of spirit-consciousness &/or incarnating as you term is causing a great time of "choosing" for all.

Know thyself.
edit on 16-10-2012 by survival because: (no reason given)

Thank for your addition my friend.. yes this english language can make it difficult to describe something that can be.. 'indescribable'. Language is a tricky thing, causing you to communicate with sounds strung together with definitions.. telepathy is the natural form of communication which most of human kind has forgotten. The ability to commnuicate images and emotions through 'mind-to-mind' connection.

I think somewhere in the Bible and other anchient writings it talks of the "lord" giving humanity the deceiving ability to speak and understand language, thus destroying the natural form of communication within the being itself.

Thank you again

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELEVATEDEXISTENCE
first all of all i must say how thankful i am to have stumbled across your last two updates, i have been starting to focus quite a lot of thought into subjects of reincarnation as well as what the mind can achieve mentally and spiritually without having to be tied to what social norms or religious conformity would want us to think, i would like to think there is some kind of force (for want of a better word) flowing through out the universe and i will continue my journey to find out what exactly does lie beyond, your thread has opened my eyes quite a lot and has given me a new found motivation to search..

thank you

Thank you so much! That means alot to me

The force is what I call 'Spirit'. The conscious nature that moves through all existence in this physical realm. This force is dormant to most of humanity because of ignorance, deception, conditioning in society, giving up spirituality for religion etc... but Spirit is always there, to anyone who can recognize it

Good luck on your path my friend, love and peace be with you

new topics

top topics

join