It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stimulasPackage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The sad fact is not enough people read ATS and most don't care about the real facts.
Personaly I don't care for either candidate, so lets all at least get the facts strait.
More people are waking to the fact that americas two party system is a joke , but we are all so programed that we still argue , defending one side, we all fall prey to this, because it is so burned into our minds.
Sorry , I diegress.
The facts on stimulas money.

All in all Ronald Reagan sent 1.5 trillion dollars to the Pentagon who then distributed it amongst the aerospace, steel, information technology, and all of their inter-related industries.

iowaliberal.com...

Economic analysts generally believe the $168 billion package Bush signed will help prevent the current downturn from ballooning into a crisis.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

A stimulas package is nothing new to either party, so get over it.
America is broke and it's going down no matter who is president.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

If the two party system is a joke...

Then why am I not laughing.

I get what you're saying though. We do need more political parties to stir the pot.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The thing I just HATE about these Bilderberg Dempublicans' welfare distribution, is that it always goes to Big Banks, Big War, Big Industry. Despicable F*****s.

Instead they should give every American citizen some money to buy a modest house (or pay off their house) and a reasonable car.

Oh man, I just hate that these reptilian psychopaths are over us all.

new topics

join