It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Daniel Project - More Evidence of God that Cannot be Contradicted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I prefer Lucretius, don't you?

“All religions are equally sublime to the ignorant, useful to the politician, and ridiculous to the philosopher.”

and don't forget this one by Seneca...

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”

I prefer Paul to them all;

1 Corinthians 2
6 We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7 No, we declare God’s wisdom, a mystery that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8 None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 However, as it is written:

“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him—

10 these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
edit on 14-10-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I watched it on Netflix, thanks for the heads up (of course, now my "Recommended for you" list has changed from various Star Trek and Japanese Anime shows to conspiracy theory documentaries, thank you very much, lol,) and I'll just say a couple of things.

First, nothing really new -- most of this stuff has been circulating around since the 1970s, it's all intriguing, but the constantly moving goalposts have drained a lot of life out of it for me. The fact that some guys are collecting or creating Temple objects doesn't get around the fact that there is no third Temple, and so long as the Dome of the Rock is still standing, there never will be.

Secondly, I didn't believe for one second that the presenter, Jeremy Hitchen, was a skeptic. His "oh, I'm not sure about this stuff" lasted about ten seconds, and he never really pointed out any of the gigantic holes in the theories (such as the aforementioned Temple.)

Thirdly, I liked the big guy who was the main researcher, I felt like he really knew his stuff. A lot of the rest of them... meh... not so much.

Good show, though, thanks again.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This was edifying. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Thanks for this. Prasch is quite interesting.

<< 1   >>

join