It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Bauer from 24, little numerological trick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you take the 1st letters from each name and put them together you get JB. In masonry Jachin-Boaz are symbolic. Also if you take the second letters AA and convert them to 11, or two pillars also symbolic in masonry. 24, a masonic creation?

Jachin Boaz 2 pillars

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

If you take the 1st letters from each name and put them together you get JB. To people with no taste in music, Justin Bieber is symbolic. Also if you take the second letters AA and convert them to 11, you get the average age of a JB fan. 24, a tasteless pre-teen creation?

You will find patterns in everything if you look hard enough!! Dont be so paranoid my friend

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUFC87
Also if you take the second letters AA and convert them to 11, you get the average age of a JB fan. 24...

I thought that was their I.Q.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Im not being paranoid, iim just an observer.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
also in Jack bauer, you take 24 and apply 2 to the first name yielding A and 4 to the last name yeilding E you get AE. Also it was 8 seasons. 8 is also significant but im not sure exactly how they use it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Another thing that I noticed when this series first started was that Bauer was the original name of the Rothschilds.

Of all the names they could have used, they used Bauer, but there you go, I'm sure there nothing in it, just silly 2 + 2's, as you do on this site.

Fun though!

new topics

top topics

join