It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would someone be overjoyed with voting for Bush?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To all.

Sometimes to create you have to destroy.

I really can't understand, how can anybody say "Kerry this or that" when he was not "BOSS" during past 4 years.

You have to let somebody do something, before you can spit on it.

I am from Europ, and I wana to say 2-3 things.

First ecomony.

US $ is lower then EVER! Each day I wake up that makes me VERY VERY HAPPY!

I do alot of biz with US-and 1$ is now like 30% less then it was during the Clinton.

Only cause of this reason, I HOPE, bush will win.

Bush win = more money for me

The tax cut that Bush made are so silly, and I really hope he will do some more of that, cause I need $ to go down as much is possibly.

(This is not personal guys, only business).

But my opinion is that you should vote for Kerry, cause you guys deserve better.

Even if you vote for Kerry, it's almost impossibly that health care and school system can get another cut in money

Even if you like BUSH and everything that he stand for, you vote for Kerry, if things will be worst, you can always say "I told you so......"

I must say many people are talking about Kerry in away that he actually HATE america.

I dont understand how you can even think that. It's beyond me.

Just like BUSH do not hate america. I am sure that BUSH each time he wake's up in the morning think whatever he is doin is RIGHT THING TO DO!

Other thing I wana to share with you guys in USA is this.

First I wish you well.

But I hate to see when you cr-ap-shi-t on us cause we are in Europ and related stuff.

Other day I found out that there is like 2 milion people in prison in USA

source: www.homeoffice.gov.uk...

Now, in Europ we have like 1 MIL or so, but population is almost twice larger!

Or....your friends a bit north. That you all make so much joke about.

They have like 31 MIL people and like 36K people in prison.

So, MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE - when you say "liberal" (and moste of you US people have NO IDEA what liberal is or you define is wrongly) is NOT SO BAD!!

Cause - if you look in to Canada, they must be doin SOMETHING good.

Anyway, I wish you good luck guys there! What ever you do, you have a right to choose that way

Wish you all good!!

I.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivan

Cause - if you look in to Canada, they must be doin SOMETHING good.

Hahaha...our dollar is crap I must admit
But at least we destroy no one to get money!
We have a really bad army, we never fight with other countries and we keep low profile..
Our political parti is the liberal one but is not majoritary...there is opposition a lot! We have other parties that can argue with the prime minister...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Amelia,

exactly my point.

ANyway, off the subject.

Amelia, you sound like a liberal woman. You can send me PM anytime you want

I.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Of course I'm a liberated woman....I'm liberal, I'm for freedom!!! But a lot of north american (including canadians) think they live in a free country but that is not true...sure it's better than other countries with dictatorship but we north americans are slaves of modern days
we have to work, pay taxes, buy, buy buy spend, buy to keep "economy rollin'" so we work, sleep, watch T.V, work, spend and then, in the weel-end, have some fun hehehehe

I know OFF topic!!!!! but think about it

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Amelia,

I hope there is some sex in beetwin "buy, pay, work, sleep, buy, paying taxes..."

I am just kiding you.

I.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Of course I'm a liberated woman....I'm liberal, I'm for freedom!!! But a lot of north american (including canadians) think they live in a free country but that is not true...sure it's better than other countries with dictatorship but we north americans are slaves of modern days
we have to work, pay taxes, buy, buy buy spend, buy to keep "economy rollin'" so we work, sleep, watch T.V, work, spend and then, in the weel-end, have some fun hehehehe

I know OFF topic!!!!! but think about it

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't have to.

Buy some land in a place like Vermont, say about 60k for 20 acres, build a cabin and farm.

No more commute, not much money but hey it puts an end to everything you just described.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join