It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauna and Flora of MU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hello plp. Sorry for my bad English. But i'm trying to find information on how booth fauna and flora in MU was if it was real. My ideas so far:

"Mu was a huge continent. It's flora was based on 300 feet tall tropical trees that growed up on the huge granite tectonic plates that came out of the ground due to Mu geologic fails. Those trees could be seeing hugging each other while huge bush ropes dominated the grounds. This extremely huge flora was only possible by the huge plates that came out of the ground. Separating entire regions and trapping species and separating each others. In time, animals and other kind of plants would show up in these coffined places."

"The huge trees in Mu also made possible the existence of small runnels in almost every piece of ground due to the extremely big umity. The large concentration of oxygen created by the big trees also made possible the existence of extremely big animals over the ages."

-------

"The native life form on Mu consisted primarily of theoropods, sauropods and dremosaurideas. The absence of flying reptiles is explained by the proximity of Mu to other continents after the Great Fission around 100 millions of years ago. In the extinction event, the dinosaurs hidden in Mu natural huge caves and could survive due to the grand quanty of cave trees and water. In this meantime, like in any other continents, mamals showed up and due to MU big Flora, they would reach up to 20 feet in size easily. Whomever, after the dinosaur return to Mu mainlads, many mammals were hunted down to extinction and only the carnivore and flying ones could survive. Theropods were easy food to the mammal survivors."

"The extinction event destroyed great part of MU regions. Whomever, this open the possibly of huge pastures that turned into hunting grounds for theropods and home to sauropods. Old MU Flora also survived in the western regions of the continent, north and south."

------------------

"After the extinction event, many creature native creatures like dinossaurs got smaller in size in order to survive just like any modern mamals. Whomever, some of the species were still extremely big due to evolution magic. Theoropods were able to keep their size by sacrificing the necessity of eat, reproduction and size. But they get instead speed and feoricty.

Sauropods got even smaller in size., but in exchange, they reproduction was extremely big and speed and power as well. Compared to huge animals like Alamossaurus and Brachiosaurus. They could easily fight agaisn't the huge theoropods.

Dremosaurideas and other smaller carnivores and herbivores also got even bigger and powerfull. Dinossaurs like Utahraptor got even bigger and fast. Whomever, they could not fight against the huge theoropods so they choose instead fight mamamals in the upper regions of the continent."

--------------

"Around 100.000-70.000 years ago, natives of Asia reached Mu by small portions of land like the Bering Strait. Whomever, in time this strait would sink just like many other European island and Mu itself. The natives decided to stay due to MU extremely good climate, earth and extremely portions of water. In a very quick time, the people of MU build huge empires and guaranteed their safety with weapons and granite sky reaching walls. They also created ships and could go back to Asia.

Mu people domesticated the Moa and in travels to Asia, they introduced other animals like Gigantopithecus for ahnd=work."

edit on 11-10-2012 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think your ideas seem reasonable. However, it is widely accepted that a continent spanning a large portion of the Pacific Ocean would be geologically impossible as continents 'can neither sink nor be destroyed in the short period of time required' (Wiki). This would require a change in size and location.

It might be worth looking at prehistoric Japanese fauna as Mu, should it have existed, would most likely have been a large island within [or extended from] the Ryukyu Islands, South of Japan. These lie on the boundary between the Philippine and Eurasian plates and are subject to ongoing tectonic activity that could have destroyed Mu:

Eventually Mu "was completely obliterated in almost a single night”: after a series of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, "the broken land fell into that great abyss of fire" and was covered by "fifty millions of square miles of water".

Source

This might help or be a good starting point: Extinct Animals Of Japan
edit on 11/10/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
I think your ideas seem reasonable. However, it is widely accepted that a continent spanning a large portion of the Pacific Ocean would be geologically impossible as continents 'can neither sink nor be destroyed in the short period of time required' (Wiki). This would require a change in size and location.

It might be worth looking at prehistoric Japanese fauna as Mu, should it have existed, would most likely have been a large island within [or extended from] the Ryukyu Islands, South of Japan. These lie on the boundary between the Philippine and Eurasian plates and are subject to ongoing tectonic activity that could have destroyed Mu:

Eventually Mu "was completely obliterated in almost a single night”: after a series of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, "the broken land fell into that great abyss of fire" and was covered by "fifty millions of square miles of water".

Source

This might help or be a good starting point: Extinct Animals Of Japan
edit on 11/10/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

I agree. Whomever. I think that Mu didn't sinked in a single day but the event occurred in tens of thousands of years rather than in a single day like in the legend.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Please provide any evidence at all that a place called "Mu" was ever mentioned in ANY mythos of ANY ancient culture.

Harte

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Please provide any evidence at all that a place called "Mu" was ever mentioned in ANY mythos of ANY ancient culture.

Harte

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

A tertiary source counts as evidence these days? Remarkable.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

Frocharocha is well aware of the Churchward fantasies I believe he is just teasing Harte

edit on 11/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I believe I already stated that today we know what these Mayan writings that Churchward supposedly "translated" actually say, and it ain't nothing about any "lost civilization" from whence the Maya came, but about the position, and means of calculating it, of Venus in the night sky at various times around the calendar.

Obviously, then, Mu must be Venus, right?

Harte

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

Nope, just a link with information for the bro.

Frocharocha is well aware of the Churchward fantasies I believe he is just teasing Harte

Yep, James insane or not, the legend is cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The majority of fringe believers are not insane just overly confident that their imagination and dreams somehow will materialize if they just believe hard enough, or just act like it is real. A few are trolls and a tiny percent, completely bonkers

--------------

Kinda cool but unfortunately a number of people actually believed him

edit on 11/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

join