It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel Aviv's Ben Gurion Airport closes because of UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here's another local news blurb about the event:

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It was probably King Solomon's drone just surveying his proposed landing spot for when he descends from heaven.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Didn't Iran claim they had some UFO's?

Perhaps the Iranians are testing them out.

Aaw great! So now the US has an excuse to start a Weapons of Unknown Destruction campaign...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Didn't Iran claim they had some UFO's?

Perhaps the Iranians are testing them out.

Aaw great! So now the US has an excuse to start a Weapons of Unknown Destruction campaign...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Right, the US and Russia are together suppressing free energy technology
needed by the world. Germany was developing free energy and look what
happens now to free energy developers. Thats why we only talk about it.
And pawns like Reagan tell us only aliens have free energy.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

> 3. Pravda is not a reliable source.

Neither is Examiner.com that also talks of this. If this really happened there should be at least a few reliable sources covering it, but so far there I haven't seen any so my guess is it's BS.
edit on 11-10-2012 by LukeHancock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
It was probably King Solomon's drone just surveying his proposed landing spot for when he descends from heaven.

Solomon was a holy prophet.

And he has nothing to do what those kabalaists say he did.
edit on 11-10-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCass

Meh..

You know, if these things were actually alien craft, they can't be too much more developed than us at all.

If we can shoot them down every time, they can't be all that sophisticated..lol

Oh, and why do they keep coming back to the same location for more ass on plate?

Only reasonable conclusion is that these are just as they were reported. "Drones" and nothing more..!!

Most likely, pilots being tested by their own government and using drones in combat scenario to test their readiness, response and handeling of a situation.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCass

two things here, I find interresting..

what if..

Its the messiah come back in his space ship from wherever, and the isrealis shot it down.
Kinda makes it..laughable. Theyve been waiting for thosands of years and Booom...no more return.

Or

what if...

Supposedly in anient times after the sinai spaceport was destroyed in the first nuclear exchange, they moved it to where the dome of the rock now sits. Before that it was solomons temple, before that it was mt. heroid. And before that it was ...well it was along time ago. You can look at satilite photos of the sinai and still see where the bombs went off.

What if..

yeah my third what if..

There sending scount ships down around the area which they left from. Lets say hypothetically they left around 556 Bce. Around the place called once caanan. Now its isreal. So there back from there long 2160 year eleptical orbit and there checking to see what the slaves have done in all that time.

Remember to the gods of old humans were bread as slaves, to mine gold.
But they were really gods, they were highly advanced aliens, with super technology and superior mental abilities. To the local goat herder they would be considered as gods, cause no human could do the things they could do.

Course if you could go back to that time period in a vstol F-33..and got out after landing and had on your special flight suit and helmet. Those ancient humans would think YOU were a god also..its all just technology and alot of ego's..

anywho...

Only 2 months and 20 days till dec 21.st 2021..I think things might just get a bit interresting..

::isreali dude:: by the gods..they shot down the messiah...were doomed..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This?

If ET then

No worries Stephen Hawking and Hollywood overestimated these cosmic critters. Warfare is unknown concept to them apparently. At least the official explanation is not swamp gas or Venus this round. UAV is a new one.

Jews 1

Aliens 0

Jews vs Aliens would be a great movie concept mmmm popcorn.
edit on 11-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Hope you find your good UFO pioneers of none-existing technology.

I am good with my old prophets and living a peaceful life.

I'm sorry, not trying to be ignorant, but...what does this mean? I'm trying to make sense of it and just can't.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LukeHancock
reply to post by rtyfx

> 3. Pravda is not a reliable source.

Why? Because it's Russian? It's more reliable than most mainstream US or UK sources IMO.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

"UFO Sightings Daily now reports that the drone that was reported to have been shot down by Israel was a UFO of possible alien origin."

Alien origin yeah that's a funny one, back to square one where when people see the word "UFO" omg its aliens! If it was alien origin it would HAVE to be superior in technology to even get to this planet, now scratch your head and tell me how does an Israeli fighter jet shoot down an alien craft that is superior in technology, I guess they never researched defenses for their crafts lol thats just hilarious right there.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
look here

www.examiner.com...

agoracosmopolitan.com...

"UFO Sightings Daily now reports that the drone that was reported to have been shot down by Israel was a UFO of possible alien origin."

“Now news is stating that this is a UAV or Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and they decided this by the way it moves as such high speeds from one position to anther with sudden reverse moves that no jet could perform. This still has not been identified an all surrounding countries have denied responsibility. All evidence points to this being a UFO from space [or a different dimension].”

edit on 10-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

I highly doubt that the Israeli military has the capability to shoot down an alien space craft that can travel across solar systems. I mean, come on

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Dang, you beat me to the punch

top topics

<< 1   >>

join