It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are visions and some psychics for real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some people have been asking this question and whether or not there have been psychic predictions that have come true. It is true there are many people in the world who proclaim to be psychic but they are just out to scam anyone willing to believe in them. But it is also true that there are other psychics who are for real and have made many predictions which have come true. The following is an example of psychic visions coming true. In the following CNN just gave a small sentence on who, how and why a person saw in their dreams where this girl was to be found, there were other news sources that "had" more on it, but some of these decided to leave the story up for a day and then took it down. This is jsut one example of the reality of visions and psychic experiences.

SEATTLE, Washington (AP) -- A 17-year-old girl who survived eight days after her car crashed and tumbled 200 feet down a ravine may have been saved by her own dehydration, which prevented the expansion of a blood clot in her brain, doctors said.

A volunteer searcher who said she had had several vivid dreams of a wooded area found the wrecked car in the trees Sunday.

Excerpted from.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have a very specific prediction that I would like to time-capsule at some third party for future verification (or lack thereof). Does anyone know where I can post this safely? If you are feeling very nice, please u2u me.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hi Muaddib

If the area of the truth of some predictions and premonitions is persued and promoted in the news and media it is believed that it will cause the "trust" in the accepted social order, i.e the systems which are supposed to give the appearence of order and solidarity, to be undermined. The hierarchial structure is in jeapody if individuals are in control of the truth. There has been an ongoing battle between the individuals and the state/religions, for the control of the truth, for all time.

Predictions, well ones that are the truth, will always come from individuals, whether they are are part of systems or not, but because they are inspirational and have no logical basis, they will always be doubted because they do not have a logical "thread" which can be followed.

This power struggle exists because of the "systems" need to have control over the minds and bodies of the individuals it oversees.
All human beings are intuitive to greater and lesser degrees, we could not exist if we were not, but this ability runs counter to the "ordered" agendas of the systems which are 3d "logic" based.
Intuition allows the individual to see through the lies of the systems, but the repression of the systems by the denial of this ability, in individuals, throws doubt into the individuals who do see the truth. This is a directed agenda by the systems to protect their own position and agenda of power and control.

Intuition never lies, only 3d humans do.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
We are all made of energy. Some people can channel the energy of others, living or dead. Thoughts can be channeled. Feelings can be channeled. I fully believe that it's possible for mediums or psychics to "see" where a murder took place, or get a message from a deceased person and pass it on to the loved one who wants to hear from them.

top topics

join