It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi.

I know I post a lot of nonsense threads but…..I’m bored. I have a lot of down time at work.

So this “end of the world” thing really gets my kitten scratching.

Is it better if I buy tons of supplies and bunker down or do I buy stuff to travel light so I can get out of dodge?

I don’t own a car but I can drive so I’ll steal a car if I have to. (I’m catholic so I’ll just go to confession.)

I’ll kill too…..I haven’t yet but I will. Well I killed a dog once to put it out of its misery. I shot it behind the ear. The dog got hit / run over by a car. It was sad. I cried.

But I would kill a person. I think I could.

I could kill a zombie.

So anyways what’s the deal how should I prep?

edit on 8-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would think it would depend on where you live?

If you live in a city, I would want to leave it, so pack for travel.

Since I live in the boonies, I will be hunkering down, if it ever happens.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I don’t own a car but I can drive so I’ll steal a car if I have to. (I’m catholic so I’ll just go to confession.)

Second funniest thing i've heard all day

Whats with all the fear bro?

Don't believe the hype... Do you know how many times the "end of the world" as been predicted?

Ain't gonna happen...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

relax bro the end is not nigh

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There can be all kind of "ends", are you expecting natural or manmade end to happen. I believe its either economics disaster or famine what is caused by us overusing natures offerings. We are allready overfishing, google what has happened to tuna, fish farms are only a "make up " and not solution.

So propably its not a good idea living in a city. Buy a bicycle and backpack, who is going to steal your bike when there is a lot of cars to steal, while others are fighting over cars which fuel will end in some point .. you are allready on your own way to "freedom" lol

edit on 8-10-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was just thinking about what to put in my BOB. But it really depends upon what the "catastrophy" is. I would stock up on the essentials like water, food and medical supplies... But everything else? Who knows for sure? you might be able to take off in a car or truck. Or if all the roads are blocked you will have to go on foot or bike.

I would be prepared to stay put for as long as possible and also be ready to take off quickly if needed. A good pair of hiking boots is a must. Extra Socks too. A good knife and a tool kit. Duct tape, rope. I would take some light weight fishing line and hooks. I would also get some good quality high strength line like 60 lb test mono... It can be used as tripwires for early warning or even as snairs to slow up anyone (or animals) trying to sneak up on you by foot.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
oh its coming at some point,we all know that but i,d rather go when it comes,don,t see the point in hanging about.

top topics

join