It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride Fightin' Tuesdays in Raleigh, NC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Fluoride Fightin' Tuesdays in Raleigh, NC

www.infowars.com

A small band of North Carolina patriots met via the social network PlanetInfowars and decided to launch a campaign to rid our fair capital city of the practice of introducing hazardous toxic wastes to our water. We have been emailing local government, calling to garner support, and speaking at Raleigh City Council meetings. We are available via the group Greater Raleigh Resistance through planet.infowars.com... and would appreciate any and all assistance other patriots in our area or around the world are able to offer.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Here we have the old argument about fluoride being added to our drinking water and a handful of people who met on Alex Jone's website Inforwars.com are speaking before Raleigh City Council and addressing their concerns.

What some will call a conspiracy is being addressed before the politicians of North Carolina. Maybe this will spread and more people will speak out against our drinking water being fluoridated. I'm happy to report that not only does my water supplier not add fluoride to my drinking water but they even bragged about never adding fluoride. Now that's a water company you can stand by!

No Fluoride in Suffolk County Water Authority's Drinking Supply

With the recent reports released by the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on lowering fluoride in drinking water, the Suffolk County Water Authority (SCWA) reminds residents that there has never been fluoride in the water that the Authority provides. “Though many water providers are being scrutinized for their use of fluoride in drinking water, the Authority takes pride in its commitment to offering residents the safest and cleanest water possible and has never included fluoride in its water supply,” said Jeffrey Szabo, Chief Executive Officer of the Authority.

See the articles link for video testimonial from 4 people who do not want fluoride added to their water.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-10-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Very nice story; I am glad to see a group getting together; and actually using the system to change the system; we need a lot more of that type of action, instead of people sitting around complaining

join