It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens on a Bus Brutally Sucker Punch Elderly Bus Driver Knocking him Unconscious for Absolutely no R

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is a sad situation not only because of the violence but the shawdy and selective reporting as well.

First, the title of the video states "Teens" while it was only one that did the deed. Second, the title of the video states "Unconscious" which clearly is not the case. Third, the title says "Absolutely no Reason" which we have no way of verifying due to the out of context video presented. The bus driver could have made some sort of comment, that took place before the video begins. Fourth, the title says "SHOCK VIDEO: Teens on a Bus Brutally Sucker Punch Elderly Bus Driver Knocking him Unconscious for Absolutely no Reason", obviously either posted for PC reasons or was changed due to some of the replies to the video. I say this because the tab for the page still reads as follows...

I feel this video was posted for the exact reason the title states "SHOCK VIDEO". It was posted with only the end result in order to cause hatred or racist reactions. People punch other people all the time across this rock we call home yet it is ones like this, taken out of context, that make it to the viral stage on the internet.

Was it wrong for this person to hit the driver? Yes, for sure, regardless of the reasons behind it and I am sure in todays technological/digital age a face shot can be recovered and detailed from the video and this person will be sought out and charged with assault but the point is is that this site "Sure News" obviously has an agenda of creating racist and/or anger based reactions in order to improve demographics for their site. It is nothing more than a troll post in my opinion.

Thank you OP for posting it as it has helped me to weed the site out as a credible source of information.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't know what's wrong with people today. The lack of caring and compassion for their fellow man breaks my heart and makes me so angry. This kind of behavior should not go unpunished!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I see things like this and I get so angry. My heart bled for the poor victim.

I'm not normally a particularly violent person and please forgive me for this, but I want to identify this little piece of sh*t and just give him one punch, the same as he did to this poor, defenceless, elderly bus driver.

And I'll tell you now, my punch to his head will be very much more powerful than his punch to the bus driver.

And it'll take him a very long time to recover from it.

edit on 5/10/2012 by iskander683 because: Spelling correction

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

OR

This little waste of space needs to be beaten into a wheelchair.

Thats my take.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join