It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKULTRA clones or folie à deux ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My own view is they could be non humans, those humanoids associated with ufos maybe. I recall a case where I believe it was police witnesses reporting very tall and very fast running blonde 'men' in association with a CEII

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
sugarcookie1, I located that case I was referring. It's been reported in The Telegraph.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This off duty UK policeman was coming up on a cropcircle, and he saw other 'men' inspecting it, though they were all blonde and tall. when he approached them, they ran away faster than anyone he'd seen run. Other wierdness too.

It makes me think of those 'women'.

However, as he approached the 'men' – all over 6ft tall with blond hair – he heard "the sound of static electricity" and the trio ran away ''faster than any man he had ever seen''.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Saucerwench
I remember that bizarre incident with the crop circle it was a very convincing story and it does resemble the twins with the running and the tall with blond hair..Thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1
Thanks for the link

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think I will take a chance and go out on a limb here, with my experience with a strange tall blonde.

GRANTED,

This might be something totally mundane. But I will never forget it.

Firstly, I had experiences in the Air Force and civillian world, which would warrant PTB surveillance of me. In the military, I got in similar trouble like Gary McKinnon. I never fully told it, but have briefly hinted of such, over time, here on ATS. I hope ATS member The GUT doesn't mind, but I shared with him my past experiences and links. He is known for being investigative and skeptical and making sorta unprecedented threads.

Well, I had gone through much life tribulation, it's a whole long 'book', even only after I left the service. Much less during and before. But in 2007, I wound up living back near my blood family, parents, siblings, everyone getting along and helping each other out, as we all pass the mid-century mark in age. In 2010, August, me and my mom and sister, drove together to a small town about 30 miles from our no-wheres-vil small towns. Here in the US MidWest (somewhere by Iowa......) to dine at this one place for my sister's birthday. And mull around in this antique-and-thrift store.
I noticed that everytime I turned around, this man was behind me, not going about any of his own business, but staring at me. He was very tall, over 6 ft, had a v-shaped body, (broad shoulders small waist nice thighs) under 40, I guess, and appeared a natural blonde, with a short conservative hairdo, like a tall handsome chiseled federal agent. Regular button shirt, and casual slacks but not jeans. I am a strait single, who would normally be attracted, but I got a vibe from this guy, of sheer fear and intimidation. For some reason, I immediately thought, "he could be an assassin". I have issues, but I am not paranoid otherwise, nor do I have schizophrenia nor schizotypal.
In the antique-and-thrift shop, locked behind a glass case, was this world war I German helmet. He went to the person behind the cashier counter and sternly verbally disapproving to her, of that offensive helmet. I gleaned some kind of slight accent, Europe, Russia, something. He seemed socially aukward, that is for certain.
I walked outside and he followed right after me. I stood in the middle of the street pointing for my mom, of this other store over there, I wanted to go in. He stood in the middle of the street with me, looking at me. I kept smiling at him. But he scared me. This was no mere kook, I swear to you on my own soul, this wasn't some mope, he just didn't belong. My mom and sister seemed to not notice him and I never brought him up to them. I just don't want the wonderings toward me, it might provoke.
So finally we piled into the old minivan, and headed home. Several vehicles followed close on our tail and about a little more than halfway home, the vehicles were gone off our butt.
WHAT was that dude???

(edit to ad)
I'm certain he wasn't a shoplifting security spy, because he wouldn't be giving the third degree to the older lady behind the desk, who I think was also the store owner, and then leaving the property to pace my wanderings elsewhere.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: edit2ad

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Saucerwench
That was a very interesting story..Some people call what you saw galactic enforcers they seem to have a goal to make sure that people who have seen something they are not supposed to have seen, or somehow acquired information that they are not supposed to know, keep their mouths shut..

From what i understand they have a habit of paying people little 'visits' from time to time, they also sometimes have a tendency to harass people up close or far away and some have been reported to have blonde hair.. There behavior is often odd, or belligerent and threatening, and are often noticeably unfamiliar with everyday common courtesies..(sound like your guy)?

Do you remember seeing anything that might make someone watch you? Have you seen this person since or anyone like him?

Government agents? Human/alien hybrid? Androids? We may never know... peace,sugarcookie1..thanks for posting your remarkable story..

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you so much for telling me that my experience is not unique. I was afraid it would sound like a schizotypal perception. I will personal message you in regards to what did I see which would warrant that kind of attention. Then you might agree, "yeah, this isn't ready for the public boards...."
Just give me a couple minutes.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I would also like to thank you for being forward in your story. I have been watching this thread since the beginning as I saw the documentary a while ago, but was unsure about how I felt about the girls.

There are many people out there, myself included that have had these types of "people" come in and out of their lives, and out of fear of ridicule keep quiet, so I wanted to say thanks and thanks for the thread sugarcookie.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Ohh COME ON!!!
This could tie in nicely to this thread..
Tell your story
Tell us all what you saw.

I'm telling you, I'm on to something here.
These girls were either non human or "extra human" in some way.

You just DO NOT survive what these two girls have been thru.
It is so far out there of a theory that no one will even consider it yet.......at least I can sleep at night with answers to questions that these Police,Paramedics, hospital workers, lawyers and Judges don't have the slightest clue as to what questions to even ask much less have any answers to!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'll bet you have utterly fascinating stories to recount about those 'people'. I know all too well first hand, what you are expressing about fear of ridicule. and some trolls on here, are so incredibly mean spirited. It's treacherous. Thank you too for what you disclosed.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I tried a while back to get something going with a "anonymous" type of thread where people can share their story or a story of another, but can be shared without truly knowing if it came from that member. It didn't work out, but I would have posted on it, yeah I would have said it was me, but people were still frightened.

There is IMHO an entire group of people that have something to share that may awake more and are just afraid, I know that I was and still am, but the fear of it lessens in time.

Thanks again, NRE.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Saucerwench
Thank you so much for the privet msg..I don't think for one min you have schizotypal perception..There is allot of strange things going on in our world and Ive seen some myself a few times nothing surprises me anymore..

I hate writing about any of it on here in fear of ridicule and humiliation Ive seen it happen to much on ATS and it makes me fearful to write anything about my experiences..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Id love to hear more comments on this story from other people its a good thread and its so fascinating..Do you have a story id love to hear it! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I know that if anyone else wants to share their experiences here with not-quite-human 'people', we here would not make you'all feel humiliated, thats for sure. Abso-tively.

One more thing I forgot to mention of the tall blonde man, is he came into the same restaraunt we did,( for my sister's birthday) and sat a few tables away. He was on us like velcro, that whole time.

Oh I have no doubts to the physical reality of that individual and the reliability of my perception.

And consider this. A cognitive issue would cause one to see the stranger much more often and at various times and nonsensical places. In the apartment, at the laundry, etc like that. Plus other delusions.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Screwed
I know this is such a interesting case i just want to keep digging into it..
I was thinking today if i got hit by a semi i would be a spot on the pavement and she lives there is just something not right about all this..
This to me is a huge cover up that our government I'm sure would like to just disappear..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Saucerwench
I know i would never make anyone feel humiliated to tell there story there is so many out there I'm sure would like to share but have fears on doing so..

I don't believe your having any delusions there is many out there I'm sure that have had the same experiences..

This person shows up at your sisters birthday party same restaurant that would make me a bit paranoid i think id be asking him what he was up to and why he always shows up when your around but then id be scared to ask him also in fear he might get pissed and sent me to the hospital sometime when i was alone..Hard choices! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

NoRegretsEver
Thanks for posting..Id love to hear your story but i understand the fears behind it all..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just my opinion, but I think they are making these at Area 51 (if not many other places):

People always ask, "why would they show their plans?" But they do, they show them everywhere. It has to do with the entities they serve, the magick they practice, and the harnessing of energies (maybe thought energy?).

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

I have heard that the PTB are robotically -ritualistic-. There is something missing from their brains, making them more automatonic, and perhaps via nanotechnology, they redid their entire atomic structure, maybe so that they are like 'Data's (Star Trek TNG) without consciences (Data's brother 'Lor') and can chemtrail and GMO and radiation us and drone-bomb little kids, and feel utterly nothing remotely resembling angst over it.
Their symbols are everywhere, "hidden in plain sight" as I believe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle once said.

It's way past my nightnight, I better go catch some (bad dreams!)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
Their symbols are everywhere, "hidden in plain sight" as I believe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle once said.

Oh yeah. There is a lot more to that A51 pic, but it would lead most people to think it's totally crazy because they don't know the hidden symbols, so I didn't post it. Here's a clue though, look at the new movie Sinister coming out, and you can connect it to that A51 overhead. But yeah, their plans and symbols are everywhere "hidden in plain sight", and this can be shown all the way back to the Egyptians, they have some crazy stuff hidden in their hieroglyphs.
edit on 6-10-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

OMsk3ptic
Thats very interesting Ive never noticed that before you just posted something new to me thats defiantly a Egyptian hieroglyph..and yes what a good way to put something (hidden in plain sight)
Thanks for posting this something ,I'm going to have to look into ..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join