It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cnn what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
just taking thoughts

first report- Troops refusing transportation work (dirty fuel suicide mission)

second report - Rocky and bullwinkel being interviewed.

sounds like the s**t is hitting the fan.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
sorry NBC same sh**t.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Would you care to expand on the thoughts expressed above? It makes for a much better discussion of the issues at hand. What exactly do you think is the issue with NBC and CNN's coverage?

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Agreed. Elaborate please.

Right now it's like: "your post what?"

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
No issues just a drastic change from from reporting the news one minute to cartoons the next get it!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I get it, I think.

So what you're saying is that CNN has lost crediblity with you because first they report something really important, and immediatly after that, they interview non-existent characters from a cartoon.

Yeah, that's pretty much CNN, and most other media outlets.

You might look at it this way: First, they air one of the hottest stories going today, get people's attention, and then hope that those people will stick around for the shameless plug for a new marketing campaign, which is paying said media outlet a lot more for the airtime than the military.

I'm still trying to figure out if its that CNN and others think that we're idiots, or if they are the idiots themselves. Of course, all corportations are slaves to the dollar, as are most Americans, so it almost seems like a sitiuation of mutual dependence.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That's it DC thank U.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Of course, they may just have been pandering to the youth market, as most of them are at home eating their sugary cereals right now...?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could be but i don't think so..

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i see that a lot too. watch fox news they will have the top suicide bomber storie done and over with in like 3 minutes, then its on to the laci peterson supsense mystery thriller for like 47316247861784 hours

rubbish!

top topics

join