It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney / Ryan Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just ahead of the first presidential debate Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have come up with a new plan to reduce social security and medicare costs. The new project will be headed by a joint task force by INS and homeland security. The new plan would require all seniors to be deported to their country of origin to ease the burden on social security and medicare . The advantage to this is older people are easier to catch and will have a harder time remembering how to get back home.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Does that mean Mittens will be shipped back to Mexico? See how that's his daddies homeland.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
The advantage to this is older people are easier to catch and will have a harder time remembering how to get back home.

F&S, if for no other reason than giving me a good laugh. Actually, I expect they're going to be pissed that you leaked their plan before they had a chance to lay it out in the debates tonight.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You know... I think it would almost work. Except that many of us are the most heavily armed in the country. Come and get me Mittens...

new topics

top topics

join