It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noticing certain numbers or phrases you are familiar with..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Im sure many of you have just so happened to look at the clock when it says 9:11 on it, or perhaps exactly your birth date, or maybe a certain word is on a poster at the edge of your eye, but you're not looking directly at any of the above, directly, and still notice it. Have you ever wondered why?

Just something I was laying here thinking about; perhaps the brain actually acknowledges everything that is in your field of vision, but your conscious focus can only be on a particular area..

Now, the reason I think that this ties in with seeing the same numbers all the time is that you are familiar with them, you see them all the time. Your brain makes a mental note of the numbers, even if you aren't consciously paying attention to it.

Thoughts?
edit on 2-10-2012 by Roundtree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Roundtree

Well explain this to me...I see 9:11 on the clock consistently for a while...and then not for a while...

its not a consistent "awareness" and its not because i'm not acknowledging it, its because sometimes im just not seeing it at all...anywhere...

then suddenly it will appear again in multiple places consistently for a while....then it stops...then it will pick back up...

I acknowledge the number any time i see it because Ive somehow categorized it as important....this I understand...what I don't understand is why it coincidentally appears in spurts like it does...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

do you notice that you "arent" noticing it? and perhaps then you look for it, to the opposite effect more than likely.

Just re-read what you posted lol, nevermind. I'm not sure on that one to be honest.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roundtree
reply to post by Sly1one

do you notice that you "arent" noticing it? and perhaps then you look for it, to the opposite effect more than likely.

Just re-read what you posted lol, nevermind. I'm not sure on that one to be honest.

ya its not a reverse mind alert to pay attention to it...I thought about that as well but when you realize that my awareness is consistent the occurrence should to be consistent...but its not...there are days ill wake up and the first thing I see is 9:11 and see it again somewhere else then again and again until I realize its appearing almost too frequently...On those days I literally have a good laugh because the coincidence is quite comical...

then I can go a whole week without having a 9:11 occurrence anywhere at all...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I would ask, has the occurrence increased in the last 4 months?

Some could say you catch things in the field of vision, but that is incomplete. I wake up and see the numbers, or see them on sales tags, clocks, everywhere.

Some one here mentioned it was a sign the matrix uses to check and see if it is controlling you, a feedback loop. My sense is that is incorrect, but it is a matter of showing you externally that you are in alignment with a desired path. In some cases it can mean, "look to be in alignment on that date" or even at that "time."

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
maybe your subconscious is focused on other things during those times?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I want to learn more about the whole matrix theory thing, you have just piqued my interest, lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I would ask, has the occurrence increased in the last 4 months?

Some could say you catch things in the field of vision, but that is incomplete. I wake up and see the numbers, or see them on sales tags, clocks, everywhere.

Some one here mentioned it was a sign the matrix uses to check and see if it is controlling you, a feedback loop. My sense is that is incorrect, but it is a matter of showing you externally that you are in alignment with a desired path. In some cases it can mean, "look to be in alignment on that date" or even at that "time."

Interestingly enough I always refer to it as a glitch in the matrix...my wife will catch me laughing at what appears to be nothing and asks me what is so funny...I usually reply with "oh nothing just another glitch in the matrix"...

I entertain the idea of a holographic simulated universe or reality and I can't help but let it enter my head every time I see a 911 spree...

I will share one odd string of 911 events I noticed that was out of the normal un-ordinary (if that makes any sense lol) was for a span of about 3 days or so I was seeing 911 but it wasn't just 911 I would see it on clocks both times of the day at the moment it turned from 9:10 to 9:11...the first couple times I saw that happen I thought I had missed 9:11 by one minute only to watch it turn to 9:11 before I could finish the thought...

I don't know what its all about and I still cant pin point its meaning if any but every time I see it I laugh and say..."another glitch in the matrix" and scratch my head to what is the reasoning for it...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Just like certain ideas can be on the forefront of your conscious mind, same goes with your subconscious mind. So when a certain number or whatever is in the "focus" of your subconscious, it will communicate with your conscious mind to make you notice it. At other times, your subconscious might be too busy doing other (more urgent or important?) things and might be too busy to play silly number games with your conscious mind.

That's just one idea I had. Also, it could depend on the health of your subconscious mind. At some times you might be lacking in a certain vitamin or mineral that causes your mind to be more active in certain ways... And at other times it could be over active to make you notice every little thing. Other explanations besides vitamin deficiency could involve electro magnetic fields... Cosmic particles like neutrinos... Orgone energy... No jk on that one, but there could really be factors that have a great influence over certain functions like this that we don't fully understand. Like atmospheric pressure or even temperature, or bloodflow to the brain. Perhaps at random moments, everything lines up perfect and we activate our psychic abilities...like a dream of the future, or deja vu revealing that we have all done this before somewhere at some time... Or a shared experience of some type. Which woukd make sense if it was food related and two people had the same approximate diet from living together.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Thoughts?

11 and 9 are dynamic chaotic numbers. they do not usually come with good events.

spirits possess varied knowledge or extent of knowledge to each individual, a spirit will attach to a human who matches them or conform the human to match them. interest in numerology = entity which functions in numerological knowledge.

Quote from a document that can be downloaded from www.urantia.org...
Notice the 1,111 (1111) mid-wayers or 11:11.

UF-ENG-001World-2009-0.17.SRT.pdf

(865.4) 77:8.11 The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call “material things.” These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

i advise you to ignore them because i know the source of the codes are evil.

75 million people see these codes everyday and still the evil spirits havn't told any human why they are dispersing these codes everyday like spiritual postmen.

What is it that they are holding back from their victims ?
edit on 3-10-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by crankyoldman

I want to learn more about the whole matrix theory thing, you have just piqued my interest, lol.

The contention is that the matrix control system requires feedback. Your reality does not exist externally, but is a projection of energy coming internally and then projected through filters we call programming. In order to check and make sure you are "seeing" what they want you to see, they created a feedback loop, numbers are a good way to do this as they are not really subject to interpretation. That is the contention, and while the feedback process is indeed a component of the control system, it could be equally used by you, yourself, to accomplish the same thing, using their feedback sequences to keep you on your track.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
How about song words? Over again in your mind. This past week my (subconscious I guess) keeps replaying "this is the end, my only friend," I think it's by Jim Morrison, then I wind up singing it out loud. Well it's just one of those things, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
23 is a number that occurs a lot in coincidental places and I typically see it a lot and have the number involved in my day to day life. It's also associated with my birthdate.

new topics

top topics

join