It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who IS this being (White Lion)...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This being is said to be a 9th dimensional feline alien named Devin. There is something about this picture that makes me feel curious if anyone had ever encountered this being...

pic

Does anyone know anything about this?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I haven't but I heard about these being the other week if that's any consolation. I forgot the ufologists name Mary R-something I think... garr!!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is a representation of a Hathor.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
This being is said to be a 9th dimensional feline alien named Devin. There is something about this picture that makes me feel curious if anyone had ever encountered this being...

pic

Does anyone know anything about this?

The image took me back to a little book I was given many years ago about an alien feline race ... the book was called 'The Pachats And The Crystal People' (pachats is pronounced 'pashats' and may well be spelt wrong)

The image could even be by the same artist it has a very similar style ... you could maybe still pick-up a copy of the book on Amazon / Ebay etc.

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I haven't but I heard about these being the other week if that's any consolation. I forgot the ufologists name Mary R-something I think... garr!!

Hey there Sinny ... is it Mary Randles you're thinking of ?

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I'm not sure, but it's gunna do my head in now aha, I'll have to seach ATS.

Got is
Mary Rodwell
edit on 2-10-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Originally posted by Sinny

Yea, for some reason these beings aren't talked about much.

reply to post by IAMTAT

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Interesting... How did you come to this conclusion? Did you interact with this being? What would you call "a" Hathor? I thought that was a being. Please share more info with me about this.

reply to post by woodwytch

Originally posted by woodwytch
The image took me back to a little book I was given many years ago about an alien feline race ... the book was called 'The Pachats And The Crystal People' (pachats is pronounced 'pashats' and may well be spelt wrong)

The image could even be by the same artist it has a very similar style ... you could maybe still pick-up a copy of the book on Amazon / Ebay etc.

Woody

I read some things about the Feline race, but something about this picture just stood out, I don't know if I dreamed of this being or what but something is familiar...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Reminds me of Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia.....

Des

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I thought that Hathor was represented as a cow and was also a woman who represented
female love and motherhood.

Found this:

Hathor

Lady of heaven.

Cult Center: Dendera and throughout Egypt

Attributes: .Because her worship stretches back to pre-dynastic times, we find Hathor identified with many local goddesses, and it can be said that all the goddesses were forms of Hathor. At times we find her playing the role of a sky-goddess, a sun-goddess, a moon-goddess, a goddess of the east, a goddess of the west, a goddess of moisture, a goddess of fertility, an agricultural goddess, and a goddess of the underworld. . . . . .Hathor was the goddess of joy, motherhood, and love

Continued at; www.egyptartsite.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No I don't know anything about it, but someone jokingly posted about the feline races in some off topic post somewhere the other day.

Looks like someone I wouldn't mind meeting.

Why is the jpg saved as "reptiles29_05" ?

And is that the Pleiades star system over the right shoulder of the lion (top left of picture)?

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by IAMTAT

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Interesting... How did you come to this conclusion? Did you interact with this being? What would you call "a" Hathor? I thought that was a being. Please share more info with me about this.

Maybe this website I just found is related?
The Hathors

The term "Hathor" is actually a Greek term. The Egyptian term for this goddess is "Heru." The Hathors were a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings, who actually predate Egypt by millennia. But when they actually started working in Egypt, they worked through the Hathor priestess cult. The Hathor goddess became associated with fertility and sex, ecstasy and bliss. When the Coptic Christians came into Egypt, they defaced the figures of Hathor. They thought it was blasphemous. They didn't understand how sexuality, ecstasy and bliss were connected to "God." That was not in their understanding. So you find that in Egypt a lot of the figures of Hathor were defaced off the pillars and columns.

edit on 10/2/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Really that cat being has some kind of relationship to Nibiru.

The feline Devin is one that guides and trains a "walk-in"
(those who take over an-others body) that are placed on earth from another dimension.

(see)
www.maar.us...

Oh also...
Apparently there are lion people from Pleiades, Lyra, Sirius and more.
This is information from a supposed channeling of Paul Richard Atlinson At:

psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com...
edit on 2-10-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

ENLIL – The Ancient Lumurian and Atlantean Angelic Being who ... He contended, and rightly so, that the ancient deities were real, live people.

ENLIL – The Ancient Lumurian and Atlantean Angelic Being who fell from Light when he interfered with the DNA of the human creation.

ENLIL – The Ancient Lumurian and Atlantean Angelic Being who fell from Light when he interfered with the DNA of the human creation. ‘Brother’ of EN.KI, he and his two bodyguards requested redemption around the time of WWII and this is due to be complete at the end of 2012.

The Earth Story: 2
0 CommentsBy Editor on May 7th, 2012
The information in this story is courtesy of Light Beings of Spirit: Osiris, Isis, Horus, Thoth, EN.ki and An. They are channelled by Jacqui Gilbert. Further information and supportive meditations can be downloaded from her site www.stargateway.co.za

CLICK HERE to read PART ONE of this story………….

The Shift into a Lower Dimension: Although the Atlanteans were by no means above reproach in terms of the way they generally behaved, they existed within the reality experience of a higher dimension on Earth than we do presently. Theirs was the 5th dimension. At the time of the Fall of Atlantis and of Man, which was about 36 000 years ago, the disastrous events of that time effectively created a split in the dimensions of the Earth. Earth energy, and consequently the reality experience here, dropped into the 3rd dimension.

This lowered resonance state is below that which is required for existence in the 5th dimension of reality, which is the requisite ‘level’ for open consciousness to the realms of the Godhead Consciousness. Therefore, all life on Earth after that point was subjected to a lowered vibrational existence than previously, as were our perceptual abilities.

The Ultimate Fall of Enlil: Enlil had begun to have power and control issues on Earth a long time prior to the second creation period of human beings, beginning about 300 000 years ago, and his ultimate fall occurred in far more recent times. A long time ago, he was responsible for the creation of duality on Earth, as opposed to the maintenance of Oneness with the state of consciousness of the Godhead.

Later on, he made the huge mistake of interfering in the creation of human beings by de-activating the portions of their DNA which related to immune system strength, anti-ageing and psychic abilities. This meant humans became susceptible to disease, prone to ailments, had shortened life spans and lost their abilities of psychic perception to the greater degree. He did this because he wanted to control the human species.

With this dastardly act Enlil was cast into the core of the Earth by his ‘brother’ En.ki, along with his two ‘bodyguards’. There he has stayed for the past 5 125 years, unable to cause any further damage on Earth or elsewhere. However, it must be understood that this amount of negative energy deep within the Earth has certainly played its part in maintaining the lower dimensional existence for all of Earth, and it has blocked the support of the Angelic Watchers until fairly recently.

Redemption Begins: Eventually, the events of the Second World War were so serious that all three of these fallen Angelic Beings realised the horror of what they had created, and they requested redemption. We can only imagine the pain they felt with this realisation. They have been on this Pathway of Light Recovery ever since, and the redemption process is due to be finalised at the end of 2012. With this they will be physically able to leave their prison within the Earth.

It is understandable that as these powerful energies physically emerge from the Earth in order for these Angels to take up their positions in the outer-planetary areas of Earth – where they will remain as Helpers and Watchers of Earth – there is bound to be considerable upheaval. This disturbance is to be regarded as a positive one inasmuch as it helps to shift any stuck negative energy which may still be within the body of Earth, and it does the same to all who live upon her. It serves us all well to ensure we do as much clearing and releasing of our issues – mentally, physically and emotionally – as we can in the months leading up to the end of the year, so as to reduce the impacts of this event.

As human beings, we might regard the effects of this 2012-and-beyond-disturbance as negative, because many people will disappear from the planet during the Earth disasters which make up these Earth shifts. However, if we remember that this is all in accordance with the perfect plan that each soul has for him or herself, then we are heartened by the changes, regardless of what happens. dailyancientwisdom.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here's an answer from a search.

This is Devin... Devin is the Head of the Nibiruan Council of 9D (Royal House of Avyon). He looks like he's half-man, half-lion... www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Not my type of site but I like to research stuff.
edit on 2-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Don't know about the white part, but Sekhmet is a lion goddess my friend had on her wall for some reason, and she told me lions protected her property. Then her grandson had some soul memories open at 16 and they seemed to be feline from the moons of Sirius A or B.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of The Beast in this version of Beauty and the Beast:

www.impawards.com...

A lot more passive or feminine than the Beast though.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Dustytoad
Why is the jpg saved as "reptiles29_05" ?

Notice it also says "sumer_anunnaki" I'm guess this was uploaded by one of those people who think that the anunnaki are reptilians - why this feline white lion being is there? I have no clue. But I highly doubt that THIS being is a reptilian..

I believe it is truly a feline white lion.

And is that the Pleiades star system over the right shoulder of the lion (top left of picture)?

I don't know, but it does look like it.

The Hathors were a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings, who actually predate Egypt by millennia. But when they actually started working in Egypt, they worked through the Hathor priestess cult. The Hathor goddess became associated with fertility and sex, ecstasy and bliss. When the Coptic Christians came into Egypt, they defaced the figures of Hathor. They thought it was blasphemous. They didn't understand how sexuality, ecstasy and bliss were connected to "God."

Interesting information. Thank you.

reply to post by azureskys

Originally posted by azureskys
Really that cat being has some kind of relationship to Nibiru.

The feline Devin is one that guides and trains a "walk-in"
(those who take over an-others body) that are placed on earth from another dimension.

(see)
www.maar.us...

Interesting. Do you think Devin is a good being or no? That website says that there are 9D cat and reptilian beings... interesting.

reply to post by hollwd

Originally posted by hollwd
ENLIL – The Ancient Lumurian and Atlantean Angelic Being who ... He contended, and rightly so, that the

Are you saying that this being is Enlil? I'm not sure why you bring this up.

Isn't Enki - The Serpent God - who gave humans the fruit of knowledge? Isn't Enlil the one who caused the flood? The bible says Enlil (el/yahweh) is the true god and Enki is the serpent. Interesting that the bible tells it differently.

reply to post by dcmb1409

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Here's an answer from a search.

This is Devin... Devin is the Head of the Nibiruan Council of 9D (Royal House of Avyon). He looks like he's half-man, half-lion... www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Not my type of site but I like to research stuff.
edit on 2-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

Ah, ok, so he is proven to be with Nibiruan Council of 9D. Interesting. I wonder what is the differences between these different Councils...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

yes i have seen this being before i dont know where its like dejaVu.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Why do we know this being? Who is he?

Someone was saying that he is from the Nibiru Council and that he is a "walk-in" helper.

What if we are walk-ins?

I don't feel like one though...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I feel like i have seen him before like Deja Vu feeling. A spirit helper or alien mabey. My feeling is that his appearance is part of the puzzle. Remember face on Mars when reflecting one side of face it forms a complete lions face.

edit on 3-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join