It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their plan has been in place for a few decades now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm talking about the plan that a lot of you talk about on here, about how the "elite" will implement their new world order and enslave us all.

Well...I think their plan has been in place for some 30 years now.

I'm just talking about the state of the world, we are killing ourselves over Money and natural resources while the fat cats keep getting fatter. We have been in chains our entire lives. They control the whole economic system and with the stroke of a few keys they can make the whole thing collapse and send us all into chaos.

I think this is the way they want us to be, they want to keep us in fear of a coming "New World Order" but I don't think that's ever going to come. They already have the system rigged and I don't think they would ruin it for themselves, by implementing a one world government where we would all come together and be governed by a single government.

Think about it.

Then every single human being would share a common enemy, think about the riots in Spain but imagine that at a global scale.

I think most of you have it backwards, I think their TRUE plan is to keep us the way we are right now, and every conspiracy theory about a one world order or government would never work.

It wouldn't work because it would unite us all, and that would not be in their best interests.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

but with all the resources of the world at a governments control they hold all power, and with today's killing technology rebels vs the empire would be a bloody war and all the empire would need to do is say hey guys join the empire as foot soldiers, and you will get this and that plus ur familey gets to live, how many would join the ranks? I believe there is a war coming, and the people that want true freedom have the odds against them, i hope good prevails over evil in the end. Even though i know it will cost many lives.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
30 years only ? Come on, give them some credit.
The plan was there before you great grandad ever born.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It wouldn't work because it would unite us all, and that would not be in their best interests.

Exactly.
Which suggests that those who follow the Alex Jones nonsense are just rats being led by the Pied Piper.

There has been talk of 'New World Order' for decades, but its not what people think it is. It is far from what they think it is. Those who want to find out what it is/was all about just need a mature head and to go looking.

We are currently in the New World Order. The New World Order came into effect last year. It was confirmed this year.

This is our Brave New World. Doesn't feel much different, does it?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

Exactly

We are living in it right now, we are in the midst of it.

We are their cattle.

I was going to site Alex Jones, I think his show is full of fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You're right. Who needs a one world government when they already have a one world economic system that works very well for them.
It's good to keep a few boogeymen in the closet so they have something to pull out during times of emergency.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I suspect it's not fully in place yet. Only because that would give them no reason to tighten the screws right now, as they are.

I suspect the next step, however, is to goad us into open resistance so that the most draconian of planned measures can be enacted. That's when they can finally clean house.

I should also mention that the laws allowing them to clean house are now present and in order, and term limits enforce a natural timeline. For full effect, these new measures would have to "postpone" an election.
edit on 2/10/2012 by CrikeyMagnet because: Added that last bit.

new topics

top topics

join