It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we really, and truely allowed to Rant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am having a really (insert swear words here so they will not be exempt) day. I am not feeling well and I got a parking ticket, while being late to work. I have more work to do but no will power to do it. And my vacation was canceled.
Now I would like to go on further about other things that I am upset about but that is all I am allowed to rant about here…

I would scream at the top of my lungs but probably get thrown in jail for disorderly conduct, or disturbing the peace.
I would throw all the stuff off my desk but then I would just have to replace it…
I would go walkin in traffic but that would make a mess and I really don't want to put anyone out.

Guess I will stare blankly ahead for awhile...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

That sucks.
Sorry you're having such a bad day.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I've got a killer headache today so hearing you scream might make me scream too.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have those days. Some times you just have to pull up them boot straps and keep marching.....Yeah okay not what you wanted to hear? I dont blame you.....Today was a day I would have liked to scream myself....but I have to keep telling myself it will be alright, just keep moving...Of course staring off into a numb status could be good for the soul; for a while at least!! Hope you feel better soon...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Dang, and it's only Monday!

Consider screaming into your pillow when you get home. I know it's not something that will take the edge off right this second, but you might be surprised at how much better it will make you feel when you do it. You just need to release some tension. If you feel the need, beat the snot out of that pillow too! It's better than letting the stress build up until you snap at the people around you.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
LOL No, I guess your not allowed, having read and posted in the other one.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

A rant about a rant. Ranteception?

I feel sorry for you mate. Truely do.
I recieved Law essay to be completed within 12 hours. I was angry because the teacher did not inform us the week prior to that.
Either way. There is always another time. No need to kill yourself over a parking ticket.
There is children in Africa that lose out on education because they have to supply water and do other things for their families.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Roll up the windows on your car, put on some head banging music, crank it and sing at the top of your lungs!!! Works for me, puts me in a great mood. Also gives you a handy reputation as a lunatic.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
♥♥♥

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Bad days always have one thing going for them regardless.

They end.

Go home and put on a violent video game and kill some pixels, or watch something funny. Works for me.

Always a reason. Keep moving forward, coz time and life will regardless.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

LOL thank you!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So you're back I see.
Hope everything is better for you.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members, the staff, or ATS itself.

Rant it up friend

Just keep the language clean and you Sir can vent ALL you want. I've been having that kind of a few days too!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Let loose some steam and get it off your chest! This is the place to rant about anything that does not attack other members, the staff, or ATS itself.

Rant it up friend

Just keep the language clean and you Sir can vent ALL you want. I've been having that kind of a few days too!

Thanks I took a few days off from work so I hope that helps! I rarely cuss unless I smash a body part...

I hope your days get better too!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

So you're back I see.
Hope everything is better for you.

Thanks it is a bit better!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I TOTALLY second you on that!

And also... just keep swimming. ^^ I love that movie so much.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
reply to post by Iamschist

I TOTALLY second you on that!

And also... just keep swimming. ^^ I love that movie so much.

I have a co-worker we called Dori and would always say to her just keep swimmin

Thank you!

top topics

join