It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science, Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hey ATS,
For my first thread I thought I'd post some select verses from an interesting document called ''The Magic Sun.''. If you guys and gals enjoy them, I can post more. Thanks for reading! I'm not sure where to post this stuff, it seems to contain a bit of everything.

Enjoy,

(Experiencing primal light, I now see saw through my relationship to the physical)
(I experienced truth of self; wisdom; awareness of emptiness of awareness)
(Womb, by and through)
(Knowledge)
(I became aware)
(that I was unaware)

In a message, there is the prominent, and subtle.
That delivered is the underlying and effective, the unseen, not the prominent.
Which is prolude to that which supports and gives rise to influence. The prior, the effective. The everlasting organized.

Founded universe of uncertainty.
As you adhere to your laws
Succeeding yourself

Your potential energy directed towards, telling you what you want, every. Enforcing what is thought to be your desires, you morph in to agent for such forces, accomplishing functions for them, while believing that you are performing
and sacrificing for yourself.

Intended
In Ten Did
10 - On and Off
1/0, Male / Female

Society perpetuates to instill the drive to gain, In fear of having nothing, we become our worse threat, acting out a portrayal of how we think we should be to achieve that which we were already had. Internal and external wars.

'The director of a movie engineering his role as producer of the movie''

Your potential energy directed towards, telling you what you want, ever. Enforcing what is thought to be your desires, you morph in to agent for those forces, accomplishing functions for them, while believing that you are performing
and sacrificing for yourself.

Manifestative resonance of intended outcomes perpetuates by action combined with awareness.

God enveloping all things
envelops all things.
A mean is a mere thought
In the infinite
An explosive balanced
holographic opposition of opposames

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

Society perpetuates to instill the drive to gain, In fear of having nothing, we become our worse threat, acting out a portrayal of how we think we should be to achieve that which we were already had. Internal and external wars.

That is the only thing that made sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

I´m interested in the reason why you took the opposites of the forum keywords as your thread title.

Science Religion
Knowledge Faith
Wisdom and understanding Theology (this one does not fit)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by StareDad
I´m interested in the reason why you took the opposites of the forum keywords as your thread title.

Science Religion
Knowledge Faith
Wisdom and understanding Theology (this one does not fit)

Actually wisdom and understanding is a better fit to the teachings of Jesus and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Theology can be manipulated/corrupted.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This forum name/thread title appear to be the most correct place, it wasn't done intentionally, but interesting observation, and my response to that is that opposite seems to be sufficient to me because the nature of the information in the document seems to blends many walls. Hope this document inspires other people to think about the nature of things as it did for me.

top topics

join