It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May I speak with the manager??????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This world's a mess.... Sorry
Can we speak honest here...
If you take a minut, just to view this world from my heart, just one glance and listen... Then I'll listen to you too

From perspective of those who controls, I can see the reason...
They have all they want, can move around with people like if they were building bricks and have fun that way
But: Really... That is a boring game, I don't even have any need to try play that... Yawn...
And... All of these controllers have so much fear and secrecy, they are all watching eachother, even their closest 'friends'... Are on to MY position, MY this and that, and do they know something I don't... Fear and anger...
They don't even have a clue...

From perspective of the 'slaves' 'sheeps' or what you call them...
Most are modified, dna, soul, to obey rules, laws, system... Outer authorities
They are like lego...
The lego bricks do not care how they are shaped either...
The world have really made an art out of keeping them in a semi-miserable state of mind, where the balance between hope and hopelessness are crucial... And where love (as you call it down here, even it is really just a fix for the ego)...
Psychology and new age crap keeps them beliving that there is deeper justice and a learning taking place...
Those who are open to spirituality thinks that we need to learn and to grow this way..
Simple mathematic for the controllers... This input gives that output...
That suffering and pain are necessary for the soul to grow and to get into contact and cooperation with the awakening body mind complex... Which from a soul-level is true, but from spirit levels are BS... (with the spirit beeing already perfect and have always been)
So if all of this makes sense (and I have only scratched the surface) they feel purpose
Still, they have no clue about true love and true nature...

Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters
Well, they may seem to have a purpose awakening people...
Most of them, however, just get caught up in the ego game (as they work in a system where ego is the key and have to live in that system)
Of course many are of the controllers game, bc they are designed to bring that which are needed for the slaves, in order to maintain the balance that'll keep the dynamic of society...
Ergo, they don't have a clue...
Those who really have touched in on their true heart, and see it through, and sees the oneness in their heart connected with all... Realizing this world (and even the whole creation if they go deeply enough) is upside down...
They have a clue, yet find it hard to get anywhere from there, except trying to find kindred spirits and go one for one...
And these are only few, bc the level of mindcontrol and the level of ego/obidience to system/hierachies are just sky-high (if you get my point)

Then there is a lot of other entities, where some of those who actually do have a clue gets demonized and blamed, to hold down their power and their ability to speak to others, that's a boring game as well...

From the viewpoint of the spirit, its a total mess
The nature of the spirit is to be wild and free, loving and equal... Acting out of the deepest innermost truth and thereby connecting in the Heart of Unity...
This world doesn't respect the nature of the spirit, we have created structures (all the way to the heavens) where hierachies, law and order rules...
That create a tension, a deep deep calling for the entrapped spirits, which actually are prisoned...
That is also why so many have cataclysmic dreams of the worlds beeing dissolved...
(Of course the controllers uses these images to spread fear (=control) and to make people think that it is necessary for us to be in this cyclic reality, where 'God' or whoever they believe in from time to time has to push the reset-button, so that we integrate the learning from this age into the next... Whic is true, but also BS... Bc it is just another way to keep the spirits still entrapped)

I wonder, is it really necessary all this
Do you need blind faith
Do you need followers/worship
Do you have a clue
Do you remember true, pure love???

In all love and respect, just wondering
Just a new push on the reset button would not satisfy me
Could we this time, make a real change, a change where the respect for the spirits, and the way of living in true love and in true balance are remembered...
I know it is not easy, but hey... Nothing really good comes easy
And for sure you can count on every heart, that really have a clue, to be at service

Well this is about it...
I could be writing a lot more, but am for now trapped in this reality of space and time
So this is one heart speaking to another...

Would you answer?

Sincerly yours

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have nothing to add to your post,
other than it was beautify written!

Thank you for sharing whats in your heart and soul!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow! wonderfully written.

Could not have said any better.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks my friend, happy that any of it resonated with you

Love and respect

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Just happy, that any of it spoke to your heart

Love and respect

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Starred and flagged well written and thoughtful OP.

But, honest go God. I spent so many years in retail management as a career that I literally opened this automatically, and out of habit, with that whole "Oh God, not again feeling in my stomach".

Retail management will scar your soul

And I'm not kidding at all.

I am happy to see that my instinctive and habitual reaction led me to something this nice. So, thank you!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

~Heff

LOL!

Now this I can say is true!

*looks at scars*

yep, it is!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Starred and flagged well written and thoughtful OP.

But, honest go God. I spent so many years in retail management as a career that I literally opened this automatically, and out of habit, with that whole "Oh God, not again feeling in my stomach".

I am happy to see that my instinctive and habitual reaction led me to something this nice. So, thank you!

~Heff

Am happy you came here too
And thanks for sharing your heart
(o:

Love and respect
edit on 30-9-2012 by laffoe because: smiley

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

The nature of the spirit is to be wild and free, loving and equal... Acting out of the deepest innermost truth and thereby connecting in the Heart of Unity...

Amen to that brother!!

Your words touched me.......deeply - thats some serious Ghandi stuff happening right there.

Sometimes this is how I see the world..........

"Darkness, imprisoning me, all that I see, absolute horror, I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself............"
Metallica - One

S&F for bringing music to my ears.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by laffoe

Amen to that brother!!

Your words touched me.......deeply - thats some serious Ghandi stuff happening right there.

Sometimes this is how I see the world..........

"Darkness, imprisoning me, all that I see, absolute horror, I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself............"
Metallica - One

S&F for bringing music to my ears.

Amen too!!!
Yep, the task ahead for us is just to do it!
To touch in on that deepest level within, resonating from there and then meet eachother, heart to heart from what is right
Imho when we all do that, even when we are so different, it will all be perfect, bc things like treating one self and others with honor love and respect just flows naturally
So it'll all come together in a sweet harmony

Love and hugs for you

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

A Power piece of writing there. Cant admit to having the answers, however will take a stab.

Do you need blind faith ---------------------------------------->>> Sometimes Yes Yes Yes and other times No No No
Do you need followers/worship --------------------------->>> if you have them and are addicated to their attention
then mabey you have no choice

Do you have a clue ---------------------------------------->>>>> On a good day Yes, on a bad day No
Do you remember true, pure love??? ---------------------->>>>> Yes Yes Yes,,,,do you?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by laffoe

A Power piece of writing there. Cant admit to having the answers, however will take a stab.

Do you need blind faith ---------------------------------------->>> Sometimes Yes Yes Yes and other times No No No
Do you need followers/worship --------------------------->>> if you have them and are addicated to their attention
then mabey you have no choice

Do you have a clue ---------------------------------------->>>>> On a good day Yes, on a bad day No
Do you remember true, pure love??? ---------------------->>>>> Yes Yes Yes,,,,do you?

Thanks for answering these (o:
And yes.. I do remember true pure love
Even I was a bit grumpy the day I wrote it, insisting on those who play power games to listen!!!
And at least make a decent attempt to remember!!!
Who knows if they listened

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think it's funny that you criticize "Psychology and new age crap" and then go on to repeat much of that same new age philosophy with things like:

Could we this time, make a real change, a change where the respect for the spirits, and the way of living in true love and in true balance are remembered...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I wasn't aware that love was a new age idea

Neither are spirits

Anyways, keep on keepin on!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
I think it's funny that you criticize "Psychology and new age crap" and then go on to repeat much of that same new age philosophy with things like:

Well, perhaps not so clear, but for me it makes sense
By new age crap (sorry for being so rude, felt that way when I wrote it) and psychology, referring to all that explaining within the mind, this and this and that and that, when the truth I see, is that this world is upside down, however we try to explain it and call it a learning proces
E.g. the new agers (some at least) say that the pain in this world is for the soul to learn, and that karma is present bc of the deeds from earlier life, which in my book is just a lot of non-sense, as my own experience is that those who control this reality are in control of the reincarnation cyclus (or partly at least) in this particular area, and they can do whatever they please, and decide exactly to be born into the same families time after time... Hmmmmm

And the spirits... Oh yes... I feel their deep longing, and that's my reality... A deep longing to be free and respected

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Power controllers never listen they just control. Thats there thing, you know like a bee collects Pollen. Dont try and make them listen cause like Bees they will sting you.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes those things are part of the New Age movement.

So is the idea that all is connected to one.

reply to post by laffoe

No need to apologize for calling New Age crap but it seems that you don't know what New Age is because it is pretty much what you seem to be calling for.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Power controllers never listen they just control. Thats there thing, you know like a bee collects Pollen. Dont try and make them listen cause like Bees they will sting you.

Ah no worries, I am not allergic to bee stings

Well, imho, at some point they have to listen, when the tension gets too high they fall of their high horses

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Most of them, however, just get caught up in the ego game (as they work in a system where ego is the key and have to live in that system)

You sound disillusioned with the Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters. Do you feel they let you down?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

You sound disillusioned with the Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters. Do you feel they let you down?

Am on my way to bed now, and won't just cut you of with a brief answer, bc there is really much in that, so I promise to answer you tomorrow... If I forget... I'll bring cake next time (o:
Have a great evening

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join