It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NESARA is coming time to take down the pyramids of wall street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This topic was already posted in 2009 but there wasn't to much attention given at the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now my friends and its time to revisit this topic and give it some credibility

www.globalresearch.ca...

Its coming at long last ,within 8mos the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, think its a myth or BS?well in the last 6 mos there has been a unprecedented amount of 100 million dollar plus Manhattan penthouse that have been listed with Sothebys international which is the premier real estate company to which the elite go through to list the most expensive property in the world.
These individuals do not sell real estate unless there is something major coming down the pipe , remember at this financial level selling prime real estate is a taboo .
Pole shift or finally a cleansing of the "fictional reserve banking system" oh sorry "fractional reserve banking system",these F********ing gutless maggot's have stolen lied and looked upon the masses as stupid herds to be driven off the cliff whenever they felt it necessary,
, all this former soldier has to say to the bankers is this "well boys sooner or later somebody f******ks up and leaves evidence that cannot be buried" pack a suitcase fellas cuz when even the dumbest sheep wake up there is going to rage and fury like nothing you have ever seen .
Oh yeh ,if it is a hoax or you say oh this has been talked about since the 90s just take a look at the evidence don't listen to what he elite are saying observe what they are doing,they are all selling and getting the hell out of dodge.
To be honest if I was one of the elite I would be praying for a pole shift ,the other scenario where millions of starving, homeless pissed off people looking for bankers would not appeal to me.
my final thoughts to the aristocrats, prey for planet x.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
But But the sheep people say nothing is going to happen...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by QUEEQUEG

But if you sell property don't you just get cash back? Do they have time to re-invest in something else after a sell? Housing values gonna go way down?

I don't quite get how it would make sense, because it seems anyone who has the money to make an offer on the property would also know what's coming down the line. Unless they are just megarich and it's nice property.. Hmm

new topics

join