It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Demons. UFO's. Area 51 Exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here is how to make a perfect Fundy Christian Venn Diagram.

-Draw 2 non-intersecting (side by side) circles, label one "good" and the other "evil".
-Put "God", "Jesus" and "the bible" in the good circle.
-Put "Everything else" in the evil circle.

You're done.
edit on 28-9-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by davethebear

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Im always saddened by folks like yourself who cant possibly believe their LORD J.C could have appeared on other worlds in the millions...That only limits your God....and gives him no credit in regards to all the millions of other worlds and inhabitants.

One, I know...told me when "Jesus" returns in a cloud of glory with angels and trumpets and skies opening....he wont believe it...as the for sure it wont be real..and they will for certain be DEMONS and FALLEN ANGELS.

Waiting for it to happen...then denying its reality...and God (if Christian is your belief)

To limit Gods potential is sad...

However; I would equally ask that all skeptics of God at least consider the possibility that if 10's of millions of people suddenly disappear, that it was the Rapture, and not "aliens".

That's not going to happen my friend, you like all the others have been indoctrinated and brainwashed as I was as a child, but then I worked it out and saw the light..... Question what you are saying, think about it. Harry Potter is a book also................

Just curious how you "saw the light". Did you ever retrace ANY scriptures back to Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek to understnad the deeper meaning? Did you look at an archelogical and historical infomration that corroberated any Biblical claims? I was raised Presbeteryian, and was dang near and agnostic/atheist until I chose to look deep and seek out intelliegent council that helped me find answers to my questions. Now I am essential a "fundi (light) Baptist".

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Lucifer has been deceiving mankind, From the beginning. Genesis 3:1

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Called The Pillar of Enoch - Mathematical Perfection / The Bible IN STONE!

Rightly Divide Truth...(IN CONTEXT)

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border. 20 And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of the oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He will deliver them.
Isaiah Ch. 19

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Chuck Missler - Biblical UFO's and the Coming Deception...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Research everything, you really NEED to research everything , you are pretty much telling me that we are the only ones in the universe, if that's true ,then the universe is one damn lonely place , you need to be open minded, think outside the box.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join