It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN changes its caption and changes the story…Digital Newspeak or History re-written!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
*mods this is a new thread because I believe it is a completely different subject and story*

Yesterday I posted on the events unfolding in Spain In this thread and how one image in particular caught my eye . That of small business owner standing his ground and protecting his patrons and many protestors!

But how another photo it completely contradicted the "Official" story by CNN's caption on the right...

So what does CNN do? They change it! Placing a more ambiguous statement footer on the image! CNN spun this photo but now they are busted! See for yourself...please scroll if needed

In the original image they blatantly pull you in with the image and then with caption direct your attention toward the protesters with “shouts at protesters”. You are manipulated to think that the protesters are rioting and vandalizing! with those few words they direct your opinion against the protesters. Propaganda at its finest!

After some investigating with video and more photos

The story is more clear and it is 100% obvious that he was not shouting at the protestors but was protecting them within his business, and was instead SHOUTING AT THE POLICE!

Funny that they changed it…don’t you think? So why change it? To keep from getting caught as being biased? It really makes you wonder and it makes me wonder what power we have... Just imagine the spin they will put on it if this happens here!

You see they don’t control everything...not when we seek out the Truth! Continue to take control back! They will try to change and manipulate the truth, but they are outnumbered...

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

edit on 28-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Funny how a simple word manipulation can make a person's view change that easy!!

Gotta love the "spin" that reporters put on things to make it seem the way they want it.

Don't want to make the police out to be the bad guy here, RIGHT???

Great find!!
We gotta keep digging up the REAL story instead of the MSM garbage they feed us!!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Funny how a simple word manipulation can make a person's view change that easy!!

Gotta love the "spin" that reporters put on things to make it seem the way they want it.

Don't want to make the police out to be the bad guy here, RIGHT???

Great find!!
We gotta keep digging up the REAL story instead of the MSM garbage they feed us!!

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! How can we continue to spin this so as not be against the Police...I KNOW!

Make it completely ambiguous!

He is now just an angry restaurant owner…
Why put anything at all? SPIN SPIN SPIN!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Obviously they don't want anyone over here getting any ideas about standing up against a corrupt government supported by equally corrupt police .

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Wow, they edited something. That is unheard of. How dare anyone edit anything. It must be a conspiracy. Someone that gets a job as "editor" is just a government shill covering things up. Really? Dude, its the media, they edit stuff.......this is what they do. News flash, being an editor is an actual job, people get paid to do that. Sorry for the sarcasm, I just don't know what else to say about it without laughing.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I am shocked to see CNN spinning news like that! It's ok though, people are waking up to what the mainstream media really is.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Wow, they edited something. That is unheard of. How dare anyone edit anything. It must be a conspiracy. Someone that gets a job as "editor" is just a government shill covering things up. Really? Dude, its the media, they edit stuff.......this is what they do. News flash, being an editor is an actual job, people get paid to do that. Sorry for the sarcasm, I just don't know what else to say about it without laughing.

No worries. I am glad to see editing actually (but don't get me started on them doing things like spell checking or grammar).

No the conspiracy is not in the edit itself, but in how and why it was done. I never said they were being a government shil or that this is a cover up, what it is, plainly and simply is biased.

Why put the caption at all if they were unclear of the story? Then why change it to a more ambiguous statement? And lastly why not change it against the police?

Do you see my point? Do you always believe that you are being told the truth by CNN, FOX or NBC?

What makes me laugh is how truly ignorant people can be when they are being misled and how they humorously choose to accept it…lol

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Ok, it's there job to edit the picture with captions, it isn't there job to edit the story to be false. There job is supposed to be to edit the picture with a caption in a meaningful way that tells a true story. I find that I believe this to be particularly true simply based on the fact that they claim to report the news. News isn't supposed to misinform people, but that's exactly what their doing. If you don't think it was intentional then you must be blind. Corruption is definitely a part of the MSM and I think it's great that such a clear example can be shown. Hell, I might give CNN more credit if they simply reprinted the image with the correct caption. But clearly someone, or more likely some entity is directing the MSM to be pro authoritarian even if it's at a cost to citizens.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
I am shocked to see CNN spinning news like that! It's ok though, people are waking up to what the mainstream media really is.

2012 - The year of the MSM Narrative

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't really care that they were caught. I care about the fact that no one will be prosecuted for it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
I don't really care that they were caught. I care about the fact that no one will be prosecuted for it.

True...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I still think it's interesting that it was changed not to long after ATS started posting about it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
I still think it's interesting that it was changed not to long after ATS started posting about it.

Yeah a bit spooky...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Great work finding this. I think it is all of our duties to be watching for changes like this. They are only going to be doing this more often in the future!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahblah454
Great work finding this. I think it is all of our duties to be watching for changes like this. They are only going to be doing this more often in the future!

Thank you! I really wish this got more attention here! I could care less about stars, flags and whatever when it comes to actually thinking about our future and how this is affecting it!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by blahblah454

Thank you! I really wish this got more attention here! I could care less about stars, flags and whatever when it comes to actually thinking about our future and how this is affecting it!

Look at the ratings.

- Nobody is watching CNN. -

Fox News has all of the eyeballs.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There seems to be a Force, not a good one, aimed at keeping mankind divided, ignorant and at war with one another. In this aege, it is the banker under direction from this form of malevolence, some could ascribe to satan and his pack of demons. There seems to a long history here .

Most here know who owns the msm and where their allegiance lies, those who have them 'on the take', 'on the dole' for an agenda of 'another' at the expense of the Soul, that which is 'priceless'. Anyhow, enjoy the video embedded above and see how many parallels you see today. It's all in the mind's eye; less the blinders.

I would imagine the OP was touched to see this store owner's 'community' supporting/defending one of their own. If he was singled out, it could have ended with tragic consequence for the owner and his neighbors. Come together in numbers when necessary and resist; never cower to evil/wickedness. Security in numbers works just as well in the animal kingdom as a natural law understood though need not be written though some things could be stored for antiquity.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Step right Up, while supplies la$t? Can 'your' vote be 'bought'? Hard to imagine.

Was at the beach the other day and a child from the inner city slums had picked up a shell and threw it just over my head with his parents looking on, without scolding the child. One should wonder what message that sends the child and where the child got such an idea?

What's going on here?

GMO's?, flourinated, chlorinated water?, pharmaceutaKills?, chemtrails?, morgellons disease?, nanobots?, agro-bacterium tainted vaccinations?? or just plain ole Ignorance?

edit on 28-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

WOW!
I'm not racist, but that woman encompasses a lot of what is bringing down the U.S.A.
Stupid ignorant urban garbage.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero

The Jared Laughner thread proved 100% that some MSM outlets check in on ATS for its deep digging and original research. We would post a newly discovered video or web site he was affiliated with, 4 hours later it would show up on the news as something "they" discovered. ATS is, indeed, a good place for breaking tips if you know how to weed out the BS from the truth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join