It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm finding it harder to see 2013 survivable news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I must admit that 2013 looks like it's going to be a very nasty part of Earths history seeing as now nearly )ct 2012 everything you thought could go bad is going bad, we are all going down hill, down the pan, down to god knows what?
We have Europe rioting because though people can see that the countries are all in massive dept, they hate having to be cut down on wages, benefits etc, you cannot blame them, it's like trying to stop smoking, once you have had them you find it hard to cut down. It's because if your getting £500 a week going into your home in benefits or wages, you tend to live life up to that amount of money right? some people have only £100 per week but they manage on it, give them £50 more they would be so excited they would go out to eat, so yer they will now need £15 per week, cut that and wow they go mad.
On top of this UK savers have had no interest paid on savings for ^ years, yes they too are now upset as I am too.
On top of these problems we have Israel want to know the Sh - T out of Iran, China & Japan want the same little rocks, oil, gas, fish, along with other nations too.
What I am saying folks, ARE you feeling safe? you are, then I can tell you not many in the UK feel like you do.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I really think the entire 2012 phenomenon is a hoax and a scam. So many people have profited from it and will continue to do so until December 21st passes.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The whole worlds going down hill fast!
People say that its because we hear about stuff more, with the internet and social media but I disagree.
The signs are all there that the 'S' is already hitting the fan.
I hope things get better but i'm seriously starting to doubt it.

S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I tell myself this is all a holographic illusion...life isn't real its a game or simulation...

I tell myself that when I die...I wake up in a nice comfy chair with some guy in a white coat asking me..."so how was it??" Suddenly in that moment you realize all your fears were unnecessary...

This helps deal with some of the fear...I may be making S**** up but it is comforting...and as far as you know...you may be making stuff up as well...no one knows for sure what happens after "death"...

Things are getting "bad" but take solace in knowing that is an indicator for change...when you hit the bottom, you can only give up or go up...We as a world are getting close to the bottom...once were there well have to make the choice to give up or go up...
edit on 28-9-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am not agreeing since "things" are bad for a long time already, have been bad in the past, some even worse.
This is all hype making 2012 and THIS era we are in right now something "special", which in reality it not even is.

Do not get me wrong. YES...the economy is bad, the US and the EU is more or less bankrupt, people have no money, wars here and there, global pollution and destruction.

The truth is: NOTHING here is new or "just" happened, not even remotely.

We went through several world wars already with millions of people murdered, genocide etc..etc..we went through BIG economic depressions already, politicians ALWAYS were scum bags and the life and "everything" was NOT all peace and happiness in the past as some people want to *believe*.

Turmoil in the Middle East is going on for MILLENNIA already..nothing new here...and, uh, remember the cold war..cuba crisis or whatever other recent crises where we were on the "brink of WWIII". Give me a break.

You can believe what you want, you can believe that things NOW are so much worse as opposed to before...but i honestly don't think this is the case...it's just the same old stuff hyped up by people so it fits in some doomsday scenario/date - but people do this for 1000s of years already proclaiming "the world will end soon"....from the darkest middle-ages on. Again, NOTHING new under the Sun on this blue planet...
edit on 28-9-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I totally get where you are coming from. But there has always been, a rebell, war between countries, fights for world dominance, religion, (fight over weapons of mass distruction in the last millenia or so) etc...

The world has always been a scary place to live since the beginning of mankind. Only now, with today's technology, everywhere you look and hear its right in front of your face. Television, radio, Internet, cellphones etc...

Lets say back in the early 1900's, the world was not a better place in my opinion. reason being is only because of the lack of knowledge and ignorance. Our planet "seemed" to be a safer place to live back then when in reality it was just as unsafe as it is today.

I for one do NOT feel safe, I am also not looking forward to what 2013, 2014 and so one will bring

S&F for you

edit on 28-9-2012 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

2013?? Take a minute to think about 2015!!! that'll be a doozey of a pickle.

Now that I think about it, 2037 is looking more and more less survivable too!

coughhowmanytimesdowehavetogothroughthiscrapcoughhacksqueez

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Enlightenment theory might have something to do with this.
near-death.com...
Edgar Cayce had some very interesting predictions also.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
hackers will take all the banks money, the west will make war on the east, the mid east will be as one,all against Israel /the west, the net/web will be no more, TSA DHS FEMA will be the only jobs available,pork bacon will be the same price as a T bone steak, and beer will be just fine to drink when the nukes fall.
Do you feel better now?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah, we see it happening here in the U.S. it's just not as bad here as it is in other parts of the world, But it's coming, and when it does, I'm going to the country side, it will be much safer there. There will be too many people, with too many guns, in the city.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

I'm in the country. I feel safer but as far as guns? There are far more in the country. I think that is a good thing though.

top topics

join