It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are Anonymous who is behind Anonymous , what is their Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I keep seeing Anonymous videos posted on different sites , statements being made,

how accurate is their information , many now hang on their every word, to be the untainted truth, exposing the lies and deception,

but is this true ?

i have in the past found my self in a web of deception lies, but when the real truth came out , those lies, false accusations, false statements.

Character Assassination the fix frame trap was broken

as Jesus said and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free,

this to can be the case, when people have the chance to set the record straight.

if the poison chalice is being passed around, and people are drinking from it.

came across a video today attacking this site, the mods , the source of this site, claiming it is Langley , government funded ect

at the lunatic out post forum

are these claims true or false.

some times people like david icke alex jones people who claim to be exposing the truth

some one exposes and debunks them, and their real agenda deception,

has any one debunked , exposed, Anonymous flagged up, information they are putting out is at times far from the truth.

made known their agenda, or are they to much of a hot potato, for people to handle.

or people sense, fear, they may be targeted by this group. for raising questions.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
No one is really sure who Anonymous is. Some say the CIA, some say they are a group of hackers that number in the thousands from around the world, some say it's a few disenfranchised youth sitting in their parents basement. If it's the CIA, one would guess that maybe they are collecting data and trying to use the attacks to impose internet regulation and/or round up those who are considered domestic terrorists by them. If it's number 2 or 3, who knows? Just to punish the corporate and governmental overlords of our planet maybe for their own personal reasons or to protest the global greed of said entities?
edit on 26-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Most are just poser wannbes

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Well. OP. I know who they are, I even had words a few times with a few of them. I will give you all the proofs you want, you make up your mind. Without any further delay.......

HERE IS ANONYMOUS' DOX- YOU CME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

download.adamas.ai...

And here is their main irc chat channel just for fun also.
Anonops.com........when you get there click the link, enter a user name........the channel you want is #anonops

The rest shouldn't be to hard to figure out op.

As for their claims against ATS, I believe it is just in response to us lol@ them and being one of the first spots on the net t post their dox after br1cksqu4d pwned them. Morfe specifically, a thread I made that the mods then 404ed.
too bad really, it would have generated a lot of hits.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

Do yu have a link to the video? I am too lazy to go look for it.

Second.

ETA- here is an interesting link from anonymous, claiming to expose ATS as a CIA op
www.davidicke.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

BTW slayer they specifically named you in the video. Here is the video.
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=iSHhEtgccZ8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiSHhEtgccZ8

ETA- well disite trying 2 times I can't get it to work, so ik deleted and just left the link.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
96 reply s over 2600 views

people in reply s saying the mods here are all free masons, people soon get swept ed along in the flow,

lunaticoutpost.com...

has any one here answered the allegations being made towards them, or are they just ignored,

damage done. ?
edit on 26-9-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My understanding is that Anonymous is anyone who cares to be anonymous. No one person, or group can speak for Anonymous. You don't even have to be a hacker to be Anonymous. This is why it is a movement that cannot be stopped. For instance, if you support Anonymous then you may post an opinion upon what organization should be hacked. If others decide your target is impairing social progress, then hacking experts from around the world may "hit" that organization. For the F.B.I., or Interpol, for example, to declare that they are at war with Anonymous, it is just as futile and absurd as having a war on terrorism. They will always be looking for a central group, instead of listening to the reasons why the target organization was hacked to begin with. This is my understanding

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by SLAYER69

BTW slayer they specifically named you in the video. Here is the video.
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=iSHhEtgccZ8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiSHhEtgccZ8

ETA- well disite trying 2 times I can't get it to work, so ik deleted and just left the link.

You will probably never get a response to this.

As for their claims against ATS, I believe it is just in response to us lol@ them and being one of the first spots on the net t post their dox after br1cksqu4d pwned them.

There is always the possibility that their claims are true. It's not like these claims are, and have been exclusively made by Anon.

edit on 26-9-2012 by QContinuum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by QContinuum

Ah Q, nice to see you again, your words do have the ring of truth, and truth is that which we are all seeking.

After doing some further digging this morning, I found some potentially ...disturbing information concerning several entities, not just here, but on many sources I like think of as honest, well honest relative to their being flawed and human, thus selfish egotistical, self servng, and dishonest.

I mean outside of those character flaws that are so affluent in this race, I mean flat out lying for the sake of just being dishonest. Dishonesty, for the sake of being dishonest, is the best way I have to explain it, with this limited human syntax to try and communicate complex thoughts, about complex subjects. Greed wasn't even a factor, as nothing was to be gained, in several instances.

ETA-here it thread in response to the assertions about ATS being a CIA, FBI front

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The whole origins of anonymous was simply a useable name and image that could be used when 4chan hacked or raided certain websites/organizations.

It simply became the name that anyone who didn't belong to a real hacking group took - almost like when a piece of software asks for an organization name and you put in a fictional company. There is no centralized leaders or even grassroots leaders, its simply the placeholder name for those who do not want to take responsibility (a useful thing indeed!).

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They are legion

Shine the laser scanners of your mind bishes:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If you want the true answer to this question, Google "botnet herders". As for all of the folks who like to self-identify with a "movement"? Well they're individuals and possess individual motives, levels of knowledge, levels of awareness, etc.

We are all anonymous but nobody, nor is any group, anonymous.

~Heff

top topics

join