It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I truly don’t know what to do. I love you, yet here you lay dying. Cancer. It has spread through out. Losing weight. You can hardly walk.

Are you suffering? I wish you could tell me. For the love of God, if you are, cry! Give me some kind of sign. What do you want me to do? Let you go naturally or give you a helping hand?

I just don’t know. All I know is that I miss you already. I want you waiting for me when it is my turn.

I love you. So much. I want to let you go naturally. In your sleep, yet…. I am not sure if that is best for you.

What do I do? I am at a loss….

This is awful. I will feel I made the wrong choice no matter what….

I want to cry but I can’t. I pretend nothing is wrong. Carry you outside yet you don’t need to go.

I miss you and you’re not even gone.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This I wrote during a really sad time in my life. I lost my Dog Binky to testicular cancer back in August. I wrote this when he was right at the end of his life...I was struggling and not sure what the right choice to make was....

It's never easy losing a pet. Never. But writing down my feelings at the time, really helped me to keep my calm so I could be there for him in his last moments.

He did live a wonderful and long life, making it to the ripe old age of 16....If he had just made it to September 12th he would have been 17.

Anyway, this was a private piece that I kept to myself for a while...But now I am ready to share with the world.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this!

I can relate to your feeling, as I love my pets as part of the family.
Very touching and sweet.

And your dog did live long! I lost one of my dogs this year
, he was 13. Apprently old for his breed and size (big), he was really sick, he had a degenaerative problem in his back, so he didnt have any strenght in his back legs, couldnt get up withouth our help, couldnt walk anymore, etc. It was heartbreaking..
We did all we could until we had to put him to sleep..

You know, it doesnt go a day, I dont think about him..
Sometimes, I think he will appear out of somewhere...

Some things, you never get over... BUT you know, we may miss them so much, but it's good to know, they are FINE- the energy/soul never dies,- So we cant seem them now, but they are still around, somehwere.

The love ties never die or vanish!, so we are always connected to those we love so much, like our animal friends.Its just a farewell from this life-, Until we meet again

edit on 20/10/12 by plutoxgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Hey pluto! Sorry to hear about your dog

Very sad. Yeah, I can never forget my best friend Binky as I am sure you will never forget yours. Dogs... Well, pets in general have a way of forming a special bond with us that is difficult to compare with any other relationship.

With Binky... Well, he was my best friend and like family to me... I miss him to death and will think about him every day.

I miss him so much. I am like you, in that I still expect to look up and see him near by. I do hope to see him again.

edit on 27-10-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Hello my friend.

I agree. And they are always close one way or the other! our 5 senses are kind of limited to this dimension

that might sound like new age sh*t but no. It's all about energy and souls in perfect synchronicity with the all mighty universe.

cyaround

top topics

join