It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot caught on Trail cam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That's because someone brushed over the snout. This pic seems doctored, there's a huge white dot that looks like the sun coming up from behind the trees right where the bears snout should be.

No it isn't a white blur there if you look close enough you can see the outline of a tree in that spot. added a little bit more clear image that makes it more apparent. Doesn't change that it is a photoshopped image of a bear. Mainly because the animal itself is blurry and the background pristine. And yeah you can attribute it to movement, however wouldn't these be cameras that remove action blur? It wouldn't make sense to put a game camera up that didn't.

This is what the pic should look like:

edit on 25-9-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Haha no PS here, it's paint I'm using a new laptop. I just don't see how the whole body is blurry except that spot where the snout should be.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just got to comment on this, but how can anyone take this as serious? First off, notice all the perfect crisp detail of the forest around the "bigfoot", perfectly clear and nice like a trail cam should take. Now, unless bigfoot really is blurry, there is no reason for the animal in question to not show crisp clean detail like the rest of the pic. If the animal was moving extremely fast, then it would have motion blur but in this pic the blob creature has no trailing blur from motion.

Also, how can no one see the heavy, very heavy, use of the blur tool? The edges were done terribly on it, blurring a little detail all around it. Which leads me to the 3 probable causes, which are man in gorilla suit, deer, or bear. From the shape and size most likely a bear that has been blurred to hell and back.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I Agree That its a Photoshopped Bear. Almost fooled me though.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Pretty obvious now isn't it?

EDIT: I don't see any hooves or antlers, do you? and the build is completely different from a deer or moose. I'm just trying to figure out how people came up with such ridiculous answers.
edit on 25-9-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

I totally agree. It's a bear.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join