It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A video from US embassy in ben qazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
If they killed him ,

1- then why they brought his body out of the building

2- why aren't they disrespecting his body

3- why is somebody checking for his vital signs ?

4- why are they calling for a doctor ?

5- why this happened in 9/11 anniversary ?
These recent events is to make more division between sects and religions.

Those who want this to happen want war and destruction to ensure their money and never ending enlightenment.

Here is a link to the movie of this incident.

www.mashreghnews.ir... %AE%D8%B4%D9%85%DA%AF%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A2%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%DA%A9%D8%A7-%D8%B1%D8%A7-%DA%A9%D8%B4%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9% 8A%D9%84%D9%85

While there is no document about who started the fire and why , MSM rushed with a hurry to judge this incident like how they analyzed 9/11 to make war between religions and sects and people.

Muslims don't want war.

They want a normal life , normal death and happy beginning.

peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I just hate the prick who made that stupid film.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I just hate the prick who made that stupid film.

The whole movie and fire was stupid.

But this film helps us know if these people killed him or not.
edit on 24-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Muslims don't want war.

They want a normal life , normal death and happy beginning.

peace

MOST Muslims want a normal, peaceful life. However, it's the 25% (in the US, I imagine the percentage is much higher in the Middle East) that think suicide bombing is an acceptable tactic that worry me.

I applaud those Muslims who tried to save the Ambassador when they found him lifeless HOURS AFTER he had been tortured and raped by Islamist animals. I also applaud those Muslims - unarmed, just really PISSED - who stormed the compounds of the terrorists involved in the attack and drove them out.

The US can not bomb Islamic "terrorists" into submission. These assholes WANT to die for Allah, we are literally doing them a favor (they think) when they are killed. The ONLY way that Islamic terrorism can be defeated is from within Islam, by Muslim men and women who understand that murdering people in the most vile ways imaginable is not God's will.

But I'm not going to hold my breath.

edit on 9/24/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

The ONLY way that Islamic terrorism can be defeated is from within Islam, by Muslim men and women who understand that murdering people in the most vile ways imaginable is not God's will.

That is not the way to eliminate Islam , but to eliminate ignorance.

+ I live in Iran and I see many people who are peaceful and respectful. I love them and they love me. We wich no harm for other people and at least you do the same.

If you support the greed of the elites , feel free to admit it. Because that is why they are playing these games

People are people and they don't want war.

peace

new topics

top topics

join