It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karla Turner and UFO Abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hi all,

I just found out about late Karla Turner and her story. I searched a little on ATS but the only significant thread I came across was in the Gray Area: Personal Stories from 2010 without much attention. So I thought I could reboot the story with some more information and links I've gathered since I believe that story really haven't gotten the attention it deserved. I also believe it's going to be a refresher compared to all the "figure out the pixelated object in the image" threads.

You can find the previous thread here:
Karla Turner - Military & UFO Abductions Whistleblower

You can find detailed information about who she is, pdfs to her books about her abduction and videos from her presentations in the following link:
www.jeffpolachek.com...

For those interested there are a number of 1-2 hour presentations on YouTube and comes up with a search for her name but I'll post her MUFON speech (which is around 55 mins) here as a starting point.

Basically she is claiming she is an abductee (also her husband), the aliens have a malicious agenda and they want to remain hidden, that's why the disclosure is not there. The shadow government is also (probably forcefully) co-operating with them and that's the reason for the cover-up. She's saying the likes of Greer who are promoting the idea of benevolent aliens are spreading disinfo on purpose to further hide the malicious agenda of aliens.

When you think of it her claims are quite curious as well as her story. She claimed she got abducted and the experiments affected her health negatively. She then passed away due to a fast-paced cancer in 1996. Typical X-Files scenario. But, the X-Files episodes in which Scully got cancer due to her abductions were also shot that year (Season 4) and when you think of it, it makes her story sound like a movie scenario. If you watch it on TV first, when you hear it in real life you think it's fiction..

I also read that she passed two lie detector test and she herself was a psychiatrist. Her claims combined with her death all come together in a very plausible and curious way. Yet there's very little discussion about this on ATS.

Her claims are a little hard to believe but she seems completely honest telling her story so unles she was completely delusional the claims are quite alarming. For me difficulty in believing her story is due to the magnitude and implications of it. But when you assess the story for flaws, it has integrity and comes together quite firmly. Also her take on Greer makes a lot of sense and is another selling point of the story for me.

I didn't come across many theories debunking her and would be curious to hear what everbody's take on this. It seems strange when a lot of people jump on endless video hoaxes but kind of leave a story like this on the side with a calm acceptance and without truly debunking it.

Discuss

edit on 24-9-2012 by bilb_o because: Typos

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

Basically she is claiming she is an abductee (also her husband), the aliens have a malicious agenda and they want to remain hidden, that's why the disclosure is not there. The shadow government is also (probably forcefully) co-operating with them and that's the reason for the cover-up. She's saying the likes of Greer who are promoting the idea of benevolent aliens are spreading disinfo on purpose to further hide the malicious agenda of aliens.

I hope your thread takes off in a positive discussion OP. I am still listening to your posted video, have seen this before, but need a refresher.

I find Dr. Karla Turner an enthralling speaker. Very educated, very straight forward. I don't feel she's making these things up. Now, I'm going to watch the rest of your video.

S&F

Check out this thread too: The Anatomy of an Alien Abduction by member Whizphiz, now banned, but good info.

Edit to add : Great video. She's right, blows all the "they are our friends" out of the water. Government are involved too. Link now works.

edit on 24-9-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
reply to post by bilb_o

I hope your thread takes off in a positive discussion OP. I am still listening to your posted video, have seen this before, but need a refresher.

I find Dr. Karla Turner an enthralling speaker. Very educated, very straight forward. I don't feel she's making these things up. Now, I'm going to watch the rest of your video.

S&F

Check out this thread too: The Anatomy of an Alien Abduction by member Whizphiz, now banned, but good info.

Edit to add : Great video. She's right, blows all the "they are our friends" out of the water. Government are involved too.

edit on 24-9-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

Something up i get this error on the link

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

edit on 24-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

I quess we are up next for a visit computor acting up too ???????????
edit on 24-9-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Thanks.

Link is now fixed.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The thing is there are these strong claims from a person with a decent academic background who passed away due to a curious cancer which aligns with her claims, yet there's no real opposition to her story and no debunking.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

Holy crap. I just sat through an hour long video of a woman promoting a book. To sum it up: I am so smart, I have all of these degrees. My husband and I were abducted I don't really know if they were aliens but we will just call them that, I wrote a book. We have fact but can't show you, I wrote a book. I have proof the military is involved, but I can't show you. I wrote a book. Aliens are bad, here's a bunch of stuff people said..

edit on 24-9-2012 by billy197300 because: add

edit on 24-9-2012 by billy197300 because: added more

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The books are free to download as pdf?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've read some of her books and watched many video's. I don't agree with how she did the hypnosis. She wasn't murdered because she was bringing out the negative activies of some types of ET's, but because she was uncovering and revealing the Military Abductions and that program as well as other types of abductions the MILAB program. Black operations.

Its also a bit funny that the US has a large amount of the negative ufology cases. Odd, eh.

As for the hypnosis, Dolores Cannon and others that take people into very deep levels did not get the same answers, Dolores Cannon's session revealed past lives and inbetween lives, and even healings that take place when you seek for your life lessons and to get on track with why you are here.

The thing that happens is in a deep level if someone says, Is that really what happened, Go further, Look further, past a more positive memory, the subconscious can play some pretty big tricks on you, and create nightmares too. Just saying to go past that memory, if it was more positive tells your psyche that this experience is at fault, and so the answer must be negative, and it will oblige with a nightmare.

I don't trust that kind of regression. It should be a deep trance level to begin with and then led by the client, not the regressionist.

However, the US has many negative cases.

I would recommend anyone who reads Karla Turner, balance some of this out by also reading Dolores Cannon and www.acern.com.au...

ACERN. Mary Rodwell.

Mary Rodwell - The Reality of Contact Part 1
edit on 24-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
The books are free to download as pdf?

Karla's books are meant to be free, they are linked on her website here.

www.karlaturner.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Yes, I was being snobby to the above poster

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the doctor or her claims. What does she offer as proof of her experiences?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I picked up the paperback of "Into The Fringe" around 20yrs ago on holiday in the states,
it was quite a harrowing read being honest and did not paint the visitors in a good light,then
years later I remember reading online that she believed her experiences were psychological
warfare experiments,and that she was basically being used and abused by miltary types etc
not sure what to make of her stories being honest,looking back it does seem she may have
been subject to psychological experiments,but then who knows?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Are MILABS really any crazier than contemplating alien abductions? It is a subject that seems to encounter some strange resistance when it's pursued.

The Controllers by Martin Cannon is a good read. Martin has since backed away from the topic and doesn't like to talk about it--possible reasons below.

We do know as fact that MK-ULTRA experiments sought to create the dissociative state in folk so as to "hide" secrets in them. Equivalents of a "screen memory."

The Villas-Boas case becomes interesting, as regards this theme, and maybe even more clear, when we look at the story as told by Bosco Nedelcovic.

The Villas Boas case is one said to be instigated by a CIA/military psy-operation, according to DoD/CIA operative Bosco Nedelcovic, who told me the story in the late 1970s. Nick Redfern covers the account in his book Contactees [Chapter 20].

Nedelcovic presented a scenario that’s hard to accept by some but readily accepted by those who’ve studied the machinations of the CIA and military the so-called psychological operations.

Villas-Boas Tryst ~ Courtesy of the U.S.A.?

Villas Boas was, Nedelcovic said, collected by a special unit whose purpose was to create simulated alien contact. The unit operated in South America, with the help of A.I.D. and also in Great Britain, where Nedelcovic said they were part of the infamous Scoriton contact with a man named Bryant.

ufocon.blogspot.com...

Martin Cannon meets opposition:

I was disappointed Colonel Alexander did not provide me an opportunity to discuss Martin Cannon with him. I would very much like to hear his current thoughts on Cannon-related events.

Cannon published The Controllers: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abduction, circa 1990, in which he explored the possibility some reported abductions might actually be the results of Manchurian Candidate type covert research projects such as MKULTRA. While it is readily apparent the colonel would publicly assign no more value to such a publication than to use it as kindling to light the coals of the grill on which to hoist Martin, I am more interested in how Alexander might comment on his relationship with Cannon than what he would obviously say about the man's work.

For example... Alexander's wife, Victoria, reportedly telephoned Cannon in 1993. She allegedly informed Cannon that Alexander and Hal Puthoff were very angry at Cannon, for whatever reasons, and that Gordon Novel had been called on to handle the situation, whatever the situation and details of its handling specifically may have been considered to be.

Writer/researcher George P. Hansen explained he personally heard the recording left by Alexander's wife on Cannon's answering machine. Hansen wrote:

Alexander has spent some time with Novel and has flaunted the affiliation, perhaps in an attempt to intimidate others. Martin Cannon, an investigator who has written on government mind-control projects, received a call from Alexander’s wife on May 30, 1993. She left a message on his answering machine saying: “Martin, as an ex-friend I have to warn you. John and Hal [Puthoff] are really pissed off at you. And they’ve given the matter over to Gordon [Novel] to handle. Watch out.” ...Cannon was well aware of Alexander’s interest in UFO abductions and of Novel’s background. He was quite alarmed, and the day he received the message, he called and played me the tape. I suggested that he alert a number of people in the media, and he also notified the FBI.

I would find it interesting to ask the colonel about the matter. Was he actually pissed? If so, why?

ufotrail.blogspot.com...

Col. John B. Alexander, Gordon Novel, and Victoria Lacas-Alexander

More on Villas-Boas as MILAB

edit on 24-9-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When I listened to all her videos in my research I got the impression she was being honest. It sure is funny how all the Chrisitan whistle blowers are the ones who conveniently get cancer, commit suicide, or get killed for not paying taxes:
Karla Turner,
William Milton Cooper,
Phil Schneider,
John Todd... etc.
Makes you wonder...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bilb_o
Basically she is claiming she is an abductee (also her husband), the aliens have a malicious agenda and they want to remain hidden, that's why the disclosure is not there. The shadow government is also (probably forcefully) co-operating with them and that's the reason for the cover-up. She's saying the likes of Greer

I'm not sure where Greer came into the idea, but you are completely false. Dr. Karla Turner did not support the idea of the shadow government co-operating with aliens.
edit on 24-9-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I went over a lot of material in a short amount of time, I started researching about her after watching "Ufo's and Aliens Contact 2012" so I may be confusing some of the information. Please feel free to point out any mistakes I may have had. I can update the OP according to the information being shared.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
yeah i watched her story and it's seems like this story is real..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

I would love to read just one report of an alleged alien abduction that's supported with evidence and doesn't rely just on hearsay. Until evidence is provided I don't accept tales of alleged alien abductions as happening.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

It was too personal obviously, they had/have it, didn't disclose it, probably because to many tried to throw fits like you and they thought it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by The Shrike

It was too personal obviously, they had/have it, didn't disclose it, probably because to many tried to throw fits like you and they thought it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

Thanks for your authoritative reply.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join