It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addressing the Albert Pike Letter: An important piece in the puzzle of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In the last thread I started about the NWO and 'their' existence, a lot of people mentioned how the Albert Pike letter about the 'three world wars' was a hoax. However, once you open up this can of worms, there are seemingly a never ending set of questions that arise from the letter that show it is an important piece of the puzzle.

Firstly, whether you believe the letter is a hoax or not, it is incredibly relevant to current times as we seemingly accelerate into a conflict involving the Muslim world. The earliest verified example of the letter being used is from William G Carr's work, Pawns in the Game from 1955, almost 60 years ago. This is an important point if we think about the political climate of the time.

If we think back to 1955 (before many of us were even born
), we find ourselves ten years into the cold war. The world was in a constant state of political tension as the West was locked in a battle with the Communists for world supremacy in the aftermath of WW2-

If we put ourselves into the mindset of William G Carr as a ‘conspiracy’ writer, then if his sole intention was to sell some conspiracy books, then why would he make up a letter about the third world war being fought between the political Zionists and the Muslim world? Writing as the nuclear arms race and the threat of nuclear annihilation was a growing threat to all of mankind, then surely a fabricated letter regarding a third world war would have been between the USA and the USSR?

In 1955, with such political events taking shape, who would really have foreseen a world war being fought in the future between the Zionists and Muslims? If we look at the letter, which Carr claims was written by Pike in 1871, then the cold war is described-

During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

OK, again, this is 1955. How on earth did William Guy Carr know that the cold war would end well? In the 1950’s, both America and the Soviet Union had enough nuclear weapons to wipe each other off the map. Despite the cold war lasting until 1991, are we to believe Carr knew it would end well and that Communism was just being used as a balancing tool to the western powers until the time was right? Just think about what I’m saying, he was writing in 1955, it just doesn’t add up unless there is something to this letter.

Moving on to the actual world war 3 quote-

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

So the third world war is to be fomented by ‘agenturs’ of the Illuminati in exploiting the differences between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Muslim Arabic world. Again, remember this is at least 1955, that is the earliest verifiable date. How could Carr have made this up to understand the tensions we see today given the politics of his day?

The following video is where I ask you to take a leap of faith and open your mind. Now, many people will say it was 9/11 that caused the tensions between Muslims and the West. To many, it was 9/11 that introduced the idea of ‘Islamic Extremism’ and the threat of terrorism. Yet, the elite were using the media and Hollywood to condition us to see the Islamic world as the enemy long before 9/11. The ‘hidden hand’ understand they can program us through brainwashing us over time and that is exactly what has happened over the years in the run up to where we are today.

Take a look at this movie trailer from 1986 for a movie called Delta Force. Yes, it is a Chuck Norris film and you may just think it is harmless entertainment, but listen to the narrator of the trailer, seriously, just listen to the content-

"The enemy doesn't care who gets hurt, not how young, not how innocent, how helpless...It's a New Age of Terror, which requires a new breed of warrior, America's elite anti terrorist commandos committed to destroying the enemies of freedom..."

A ‘new age of terror’ mentioned in 1986? Hijacked planes and America ‘committed to destroying the enemies of freedom?’. No wonder the people bought the official version of 9/11 and wanted revenge on the Muslim world, we were conditioned over time to accept what was coming and the new enemy. Bear in mind, this was 1986, the cold war wasn’t even finished and the ’new’ enemy was being set up in the public’s mind. This movie wasn’t an isolated instance, there were many others if you care to research it for yourself.

What we can trace is the creation of a ‘new enemy’, the idea was set before the cold war even finished. This led up to 9/11 and the ’War on Terror’.

Bear all this in mind with the letter which is supposed to be a hoax yet quite specifically says-

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agenturs" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

This agenda, as outlined in the Albert Pike letter, is real. Since 9/11, the masses have been barraged with propaganda to turn them against the Muslim world. The media works for the elite, they are one section of the ‘agenturs’ that divide the world to fulfil an agenda-

It’s an agenda that was implanted into our sub conscious way before 9/11 and it has been then hammered home relentlessly since 9/11, ever building up-

The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

Just think about the world right now, Israel, under the political Zionists are isolated. The elite allowed the Egyptian regime to fall and let the Muslim Brotherhood into power. So the safeguard to conflict in the region with Egypt as Israel’s defender has been removed.

What is described in the Albert Pike letter is ready to be implemented. How does the third world war lead to a New World Oder? Well the letter says that nations will be once more divided on the issue and will fight to the point of ‘complete physical, moral and economic exhaustion’.

Just look at the cold war, it ended in 1991, the ‘new enemy’ was already being set up in the mind of the masses. The elite are following a predetermined plan and it just so happens that it coincides with the three world wars letter. In this respect, we cannot just dismiss the letter as meaningless conspiracy when events are being shaped around the contents of the blue print supposedly outlined by Albert Pike back in the 19th century but 100% goes back to 1955.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I read this letter a few years ago and the pieces seem to be falling right into place for them..

What I’ve come to understand is that the so called 'Illuminati' and the 'Islamic World' are two branches of the same tree.

Both created to serve an agenda..

Meanwhile.. The powers that be continue to run the place...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I think your absolutely correct, now go and tell the average joe redblooded american that the towel wearin, allah worshippin brown guy isn't the real enemy at all. Divide and conquer is the game, and they are batting a thousand.

They'll have their war whether we like it or not. I stopped trying to show most of my aquantances what has been going on right in front of our faces a while ago. People don't want to believe that certain parts our government really can be that purely evil. And what happens when a massive amount of people do open their eyes and start to speak against it? Economic warfare. You'll shut your trap if you want to eat. And nobody likes to hear about starving children.

I guess we should just get used to living in turmoil, cause thats the hand that's been delt. It will get better though. Its always darkest before dawn. I seem to catch myself saying that more and more every day lately.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The problem with this letter is, that it doesn't seem to exist.

If it did exist, then they made sure, that it doesn't see the light of day again, because it proves their true intentions.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
At one time long ago i would be able to pull multiple sources of the letter itself....now and days you cant seem to find it at all. Just bits and pieces. Yet OP is correct, the way the story goes that letter was written long ago well before anyone could have foreseen these events. Who's to say someone didn't pick it up and start using it as a blue print?

Point is, whether the letter was written by Pike is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact that this thing has been circulating around for the better part of 60 years at least. Thats over half a century.

This in and of itself could lend credence to the authenticity of the letter in the respect that no one of the time could have seen this twist of events, regardless of who wrote it.

So we can assume that in a dogmatic fashion it is indeed legit to an extent as it pertains to current events.

IIRC there was a passage in that letter about satan and the order of light.

Good thread....

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No links to the letter? Even if its not complete I'd like to read what there is available...

So, the Zionists are gonna pretend to lose but go into hiding, maybe change names? Or they are being used by others and really will be wiped out?

And when he says the rest of the nations will fight in disagreement over the Zion Muslim conflict, does that mean the rest of the nations in the Middle East, or the world?

Do you think this has any relation to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I believe in the agenda described in the letter......its pretty obvious whats happening over there, and the war is imminent, awating only the final propaganda touch to kickstart .......
The spark which will ignite the maelstrom of destruction for much of the middle east,remains as yet unstruck......but not for lack of matches .
The attempts to both unseat the Syrian Asssads, and to nag Iran till she makes an aggressive move,have so far been fruitless.....
Other avenues of instigation (of which the assassination in Bengazi is one) are currently being tried.
Full blown Psywwar is being directed at the entire world by the might of the combined psyops organisations under the western alliances control.
This is going to get more strident as the media floods us with anti muslim, anti arab, propaganda.
Fear is what they are selling you........and the by and large majority seem to be buying it, if not lock stock and barrel, at least tentatively.......
The Pike letter has so far been accurate, as well as prophetic, and it makes a lot of sense towards a NWO agenda of conquest.
Perhaps tales of its falsehood, are themselves a cover for the information leaking out in the first place??
Though questions have arisen as to veracity, nonetheless, the content seems to be being borne out.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

s & f.
I read "Pawns in the Game" and "prince". The day of atonement begins tomorrow eve, I see us as here spiritually...entering the green zone.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This world is a model that the aliens use in there organization of
worlds ,this model has been used many times many planets for
there slavery.It is a script they follow,because it has worked many
times before.We must break this model and expose these soul less
beings.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
HERE is some more info on Pike..still searching for more however....then there is THIS that is sure to add some to your thread sir.

According to SOME if not most, this letter was known about and written in 1925 which predates even your earlier assessment.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
HERE is some more info on Pike..still searching for more however....then there is THIS that is sure to add some to your thread sir.

According to SOME if not most, this letter was known about and written in 1925 which predates even your earlier assessment.

Yes, but unless we purchase the 1925 work, we can only really verify it to 1955 as Carr is the first one to quoute it. I've been tempted to buy the book just to see if the letter is referenced
If it was and pre dated the second world war, then it would leave absolutely no doubt that the letter is the real thing.

What do you guys think about the Delta Force trailer?

I know it takes an open mind, but if you take the quotes from that trailer, it could quite literally be referring to the 'war on terror' waged after 9/11. I just think it is incredible this stuff was being put into the masses consciousness back in the 1980's when the perceived enemy was still the USSR.

An incredible piece of the puzzle IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
No links to the letter? Even if its not complete I'd like to read what there is available...

So, the Zionists are gonna pretend to lose but go into hiding, maybe change names? Or they are being used by others and really will be wiped out?

And when he says the rest of the nations will fight in disagreement over the Zion Muslim conflict, does that mean the rest of the nations in the Middle East, or the world?

Do you think this has any relation to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

I may well be very wrong but I personally feel the Zionists are just being used in this like we are. Zionism is not much more than 100 years old.

Here's a link to the full letter-

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

To the real elite, Nazism and Communism were tools to further their agenda. Both world wars so far have shaped the world and set us up for the third world war. In that respect, even though Zionism has infiltrated much of American decision making, especially on foreign policy, when we look at the big picture, then the Zionists are pawns in this game too.

Could be wrong there, but that is my take.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Here is a great investigation into that letter.

The guy who did this used to be a regular on this site. He wrote an amazing historical book about the Bavarian Illuminati.

I won't try to step on such an amazing story.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

how can a hoax be an important part of a puzzle?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Interesting indeed OP.
very thought provoking.

And, I always found it a bit odd
that when asked about what his favorite movie was,
George Herbert Walker Bush (Sr), always says Delta Force.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Interesting that Delta Force was made & released by Cannon Films whilst still owned by Israeli cousins Menahem Golan and Yoram Globus.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This doc throws another piece into the puzzle, there is no al-qaeda

We are being pulled and pushed in whichever way TPTB see fit and as long as the dollars keep flowing their way, we are nothing but spectators and fodder.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks for the link. I pretty good investigation.

I have had the same questions but never looked into anywhere near that deep. Yet, the OP brings up a good point. If this was put out in 1955 or the 1920's or even 1871, why on Earth would Carr be discussing Zionists and Muslims? With so many other likely candidates de jour, it seems a stretch.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I wasn't aware of this letter but I'm familiar with the name Albert Pike although I've never studied him. I know he's written a book or two, and his books seem to fuel the conspiracy fires. So thank you for the thread and your very logical theory. That Delta force trailer was crazy! It's funny too, when I think Arab terrorist I always think of Chuck Norris in any of his many Delta force style movies. So you are correct about that preconditioning.

As far as I'm concerned there is a shadow Gov't most definitely ruling the USA and if they're ruling the USA chances are every other country in the world is compromised. Call this shadow group what you will because they have many names, much like someone else we know.

Funny thing though, it's become increasingly easier to see that the USA Gov't is a sham, just look at the scripted events at the RNC and DNC, among many other things. Hopefully more people see this because if the majority of the world population was in agreeance that this group existed then it's curtains for them. The people who need to see this are the military, police force, national guard, etc. So I'm happy knowing the military supports people like Ron Paul.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by toocoolnc
What I’ve come to understand is that the so called 'Illuminati' and the 'Islamic World' are two branches of the same tree. Both created to serve an agenda..

EVERYTHING I have studied agrees with this as well.

Religion is the greatest mind control weapon they have...

Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
All false religions are Illuminati mind control
How the Vatican created Islam

edit on 24-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join