It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon's Formation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
but i had a dream that was too cool not to share.

In the dream, i saw the Earth when it was still molten, however, there was a major anomaly. A giant geyser or stream of magma was being pulled from an equatorial latitude of Earth. The stream went to a point about the Earth where the Earthen material was spiraling into an event horizon where it was conglomerating towards what appeared to be a black hole, or some other such thing that functions in a similar way.

Wouldnt that be something else? Feed a tiny black hole more exotic matter at a slow rate (like material from the Earth) and you wind up with a Moon looking shell around a pin point black hole core that would be inside an empty cavity, lined with super dense material like compacted titanium, with the cavity wall at the proper distance from the hole, thereby incapable of being sucked in.

I have one question for you - have you read or been exposed to any of the ideas in the book "Who Built the Moon?" because if not, and yours is an authentic account of a dream, then I for one, from everything that I've been able to gather about the moon's formation am convinced that it was actually showing you something important, about the degree of intelligence which went into forming the earth and the moon.

Such an object or device could furthermore have pushed the gas giants out beyond the orbit of the inner planets, where they are usually found orbiting very close to their host star, unlike our solar system.

But imagine, if you will, a super-advanced intelligent species or being doing this 4.6-4.7 BILLION years ago, who figured out how to SEED intelligent life throughout the universe based on some sort of blueprint and manufacturing or replicating process, probably sending, along with such devices, the progenitur of DNA, in order for the universe to be and become a place where consciously aware life drives an arrow of reverse entropy towards an end state of absolute complexity, or the simplicity on the far side of complexity that is life in all of it's miriad forms, including the 10 fingered self aware being called a Human.

An earth making, people making machine-seed, accompanied by a nano-technology that is the very self-replicating process of life itself.

I've got to do a whole thread on this just in time for the 2012 winter solstice..

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It was the stone that was ejected by the builders - that became the keystone."

I think we need to do more research into the composition of the moon, all the way to its core to find out what's there and learn more about the earth-moon relationship, not just in terms of ratio's and measurements, but also composition.

Did you know that when the moon has been hit, including during the Apollo 13 mission when they dropped everything but the LEM, rings like a bell? Seismometers on the moon picked up a very long reverberating "wobble" from that very impact. The earth doesn't behave in this matter. The moon is also primarily hollow or at least with an extremely low density interior and if any at all, a very very small core, except for certain places of mass concentration, sometime called "mascons". Could it be that inside the moon we might find some sort of strange platonic solid type object..? Something not naturally formed, because a satellite moon ought not be mostly hollow, that doesn't compute in terms of all standard models of formation.

While we search the stars for other planets, might there not reside a signature of superintelligent design right here in our own backyard? I do believe that that's what we're looking at, so extraordinary is the impossible object that is the moon, the strangest object in the known universe for a whole host of reasons.

Here's a small starter, but there's much much more to it (the coincidence factor) than this alone

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

edit on 1-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

1 Samuel 2:8
He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit a throne of honor. “For the foundations of the earth are the LORD’s; on them he has set the world.

Psalm 102:25
In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Proverbs 3:19
By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place;

Isaiah 28:16
So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation

Isaiah 48:13
My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.

Isaiah 51:13
that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretches out the heavens and who lays the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?

Jeremiah 31:37
This is what the LORD says: “Only if the heavens above can be measured and the foundations of the earth below be searched out will I reject all the descendants of Israel because of all they have done,” declares the LORD.

Amos 9:6
he builds his lofty palace in the heavens and sets its foundation on the earth; he calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land— the LORD is his name.

Haggai 2:18
‘From this day on, from this twenty-fourth day of the ninth month, give careful thought to the day when the foundation of the LORD’s temple was laid. Give careful thought:

"My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together."

It is the moon which prevents the earth from "falling over" and keeps it "standing up" on it's angled axis perfectly in favor of life.

Nice to know that it's possible that this very same thing might have happened all over the place..

edit on 1-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Very interesting indeed. If you may, I implore you to pick up a book called "The Quadrivium".

It may very well solidify in your mind the legitimacy of a "Created" solar system.

Either that, or one very, very special solar system.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
but i had a dream that was too cool not to share.

In the dream, i saw the Earth when it was still molten, however, there was a major anomaly. A giant geyser or stream of magma was being pulled from an equatorial latitude of Earth. The stream went to a point about the Earth where the Earthen material was spiraling into an event horizon where it was conglomerating towards what appeared to be a black hole, or some other such thing that functions in a similar way.

Wouldnt that be something else? Feed a tiny black hole more exotic matter at a slow rate (like material from the Earth) and you wind up with a Moon looking shell around a pin point black hole core that would be inside an empty cavity, lined with super dense material like compacted titanium, with the cavity wall at the proper distance from the hole, thereby incapable of being sucked in.

I have one question for you - have you read or been exposed to any of the ideas in the book "Who Built the Moon?" because if not, and yours is an authentic account of a dream, then I for one, from everything that I've been able to gather about the moon's formation am convinced that it was actually showing you something important, about the degree of intelligence which went into forming the earth and the moon.

Such an object or device could furthermore have pushed the gas giants out beyond the orbit of the inner planets, where they are usually found orbiting very close to their host star, unlike our solar system.

But imagine, if you will, a super-advanced intelligent species or being doing this 4.6-4.7 BILLION years ago, who figured out how to SEED intelligent life throughout the universe based on some sort of blueprint and manufacturing or replicating process, probably sending, along with such devices, the progenitur of DNA, in order for the universe to be and become a place where consciously aware life drives an arrow of reverse entropy towards an end state of absolute complexity, or the simplicity on the far side of complexity that is life in all of it's miriad forms, including the 10 fingered self aware being called a Human.

An earth making, people making machine-seed, accompanied by a nano-technology that is the very self-replicating process of life itself.

I've got to do a whole thread on this just in time for the 2012 winter solstice..

Yes I absolutely have my friend! Sometimes I feel like I have been in heightened contact with that so called force or intelligence, which seems to get stronger as I age.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
To crawdad1914

We did, but there is a twist, i do have my own theory that who ever came in the "moon" actually looked human, but the Native population did not, giants, ancient Atlantians ect ect.. were actually us, so in order to hide their identity "Humans" genetically modified Natives to look like them, it's the perfect cover, but a twisted one if you really dwell into it.

So when i say WE i mean THEM, think about it, they hid their mothership in plain sight "the moon" and "Humans" by making everyone look like them.

edit on 3-10-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2012 by XaniMatriX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

So what I hear you saying is that that theory of moon formation didn't just come out of left field, but that you had previously run across the idea before of the moon formed by a core object sucking the mamtle material from the young earth, which then formed the content of your dream..?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Soloro

So what I hear you saying is that that theory of moon formation didn't just come out of left field, but that you had previously run across the idea before of the moon formed by a core object sucking the mamtle material from the young earth, which then formed the content of your dream..?

As I stated before, It may have come from the "Fission Theory" of moon formation and images like this that appeared in textbooks:

Image Source

However, the fission theory states that the moon was "thrown off" as a bulge formed in a very quickly spinning earth -- NOT that the "bulge" was pulled away from the earth by an outside force.

The fission theory has fallen a bit out of favor in recent years, supplanted by the impact theory. However, when I was in school (the 1970s and 1980s), the fission theory is what was taught, and pictures like the one above appeared in textbooks. The Fission theory still appears in some textbooks, but the impact theory seems to be preferred for now.

edit on 10/4/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Interesting..

The impact theory actually requies a double-impact to work, and yet still doesn't account for the present rate of rotation of the earth.

I wonder why the fission theory went out of favor, because it's the only one that makes any sense.

That said, when you delve into the comparative ratios, sizes and speeds, it becomes VERY clear that the moon's formation is either the greatest coincidence in the universe, making the probability of life as we experience it on earth all but utterly impossible anywhere else (no matter how many stars and planets there are), or, is by super-intelligent design in order for life on earth to exist.

What about fission AND a MOON impact, which might have caused the moon to change orbit, which in turn caused the earth to change its axis..?

Still, absent intelligent design and it's the biggest freak accident in the history of the universe for reasons I'll explore in an upcoming thread at some point from my reading of "Who Built the Moon?"

The truth of the matter when all the data is in, is that the moon, earth, sun relationship in all of its facets really does point to a type of encoded message intended for a 10 fingered observing species to decode right about now at this present moment in history, which just so happens to coincide with time of the perfect solar eclipse as viewed from earth.

edit on 4-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join