It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers Blocking a Mother and Daughters From Their Land. (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This isn't to state a side nor a political statement so please don't make it so. I just wanted to show this and to ask how Westerners would feel if this were their children? Their Mother? Their Land?

Because it may soon be on our door steps.

Whichever Country is in the right or wrong doesn't enter into the equation here. The screaming of a child is all that needs to be heard and not the War cries of madmen.

This vid just breaks my heart.

The little girl yelling at the soldiers...Brave beyond all measures.

Peace

edit on 21-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Breaks my heart to
but there is worst .. remember Rachel Corrie

Israeli court: American protester Rachel Corrie's death an ACCIDENT !!,

even after her death they still know how to kill her again making more suffering for the familly
its beyong disgusting

bad soldiers are to imbecile to know that they are all dooming their souls in the pit
for killing and torturing innocent like that .. each time they kill people .. they are killing themself
final score .. Rachel : +1000000 IDF : -1000000
because she did like Jesus Christ did .. dying in a martyr way protecting innocents
giving a strong message of Peace to the world
and show how to be fearless and full of Love against evil
you Ascend when you are such a pure heart
thats why she is the big winner at the end lol

edit on 9/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

yes because no isreali children have had to cry due to suicide bombers, or rockets. And there are no terrorists in palistine, the rockets they launch are filled with candy and gum drops. when the "suicide vests" "blow up" its not an explosion, its filled with confetti and candy corns

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyperiums

I didn't think it took a genius to work out that the difference is Israel is on the offense while Palestine is on the defense.
Its one thing attack a country, its another thing all together to defend your country.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It's a terrible thing knowing what's wrong over there. And not being able to fix it.

What is the problem?

2000 years ago the Jews of the time triggered the Curse of Malachi. And after working it all out according to the Christian book what this curse is nothing less than a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Which is as bad as a curse can get. But the other problem is who it's on. Who are they? Pretty much everyone in the middle east.

Some of the Jews, the Arabs, the Persians, and so on. Why? Look at the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. The Jews and Israelites were supposed to have become a multitude of nations by the end times. And they have had 3000+ years to do it in.

Essentially the entire area is cursed. And the Palestinians are getting the worst of it. Why? Because biologically they are the first century Jews that triggered the curse. And the Jews of Israel? 80 percent Akanazi Jew. Which is not a Jew by blood. They would be the punishment.

A quote from the declaration of the curse.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.
edit on 21-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This isn't to state a side nor a political statement so please don't make it so. I just wanted to show this and to ask how Westerners would feel if this were their children? Their Mother? Their Land?

Whichever Country is in the right or wrong doesn't enter into the equation here. The screaming of a child is all that needs to be heard and not the War cries of madmen.

I'm amazed that you believe right or wrong does not enter the equation here. The "wrong" is well-funded and organized. This *is* political. These people are being victimized just like the Jews were victimized in 1930's Germany.

To deny the truth is unconscionable.

edit on 21-9-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by jude11

I'm amazed that you believe right or wrong does not enter the equation here. The "wrong" is well-funded and organized. This *is* political. These people are being victimized just like the Jews were victimized in 1930's Germany.

To deny the truth is unconscionable.

edit on 21-9-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

Get over yourself.

The OP clearly states that it is not meant to address the right or wrong but rather focus on the victims themselves.

We all know what's right and what's wrong and we all lean a certain way. I don't have to address it in every thread where I want clearly to bring the victims, whichever side they are on to the forefront.

Innocent victims don't have sides, just death and misery. They deserve their moment of notice as well as any political stance or soldier. Even more so IMO.

Jude11

new topics

top topics

join