It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Ladens Alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
who believes that osama is alive. how could we just break in and kill someone so important. What i think he is secretly hidden in within us. we should do it to him like we did to Saddam.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrg77
who believes that osama is alive. how could we just break in and kill someone so important. What i think he is secretly hidden in within us. we should do it to him like we did to Saddam.

I am not understanding...what you are saying. What do you mean by "what I think he is secretly hidden in within us"?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
He was probably already dead and they killed a body double who was set up.
IMHO.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
huh? what? alive? the guy had bad kidneys. he needed regular dialysis treatments I think he died years ago. dude what are you smoking and where can I get some? cause you are totally fried.................

mod disclaimer: the drug reference was for stating a point not for advocacy or condoning illicit use. I really hate being politically correct

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So... bin laden is alive and working on a secret aircraft project?

I knew that sneaky guy was up to something. What better way to hide the biggest genius ever, so he can build us new secret airplanes, while the rest of the world is unsuspecting!

Well, really... I think he is dead. In fact, I think he was dead long before the pseudo raid that claimed to kill and capture his lifeless body and dump it in the ocean before public confirmation could be granted.

We have people like me who think he has been long dead, some who believe the Official Story, some who believe he never existed, and some who believe he is still alive.... He's hanging out at Graceland with Elvis, Michael Jackson, Saddam, Kurt Cobain, and Chris Farley.
edit on 19-9-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
He is currently playing golf in Texas with George W.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He's been reported dead quite a few times in the past 11 years. If he's alive now, he's got more lives than a cat.

I think Osama Bin Dead for many years now, and that whole "Navy Seal capture story" was a farce, like most things the government tells us.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No No No.

You guys have it all wrong.

He was a scout for our Reptilian Overlords. The raid was just a coverup so he could go report back with no one missing him. They will arrive on the 21st of December with him leading the charge riding comet Elenin. They will hijack HAARP and liquify all our brains.

I thought everyone knew this

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If anything Bin Laden has been dead for a while. We could have taken him alive if we truly wanted to. Lets not forget how Al Queda was created in the first place...the CIA. Keeping Obama alive would have forced a whole new agenda that the CIA did not want to get all bloodied in. Instead they look like American hereos avenging those that have fallen.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrg77

Only if they find him...dig him up...Frankenstein him back to life....

Des

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I could swear I saw him driving an ice cream truck yesterday. He gave me that look and cracked an evil smile after I bought 3 double dips and said, that will be 9 dollars and 11 cents pleaze...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrg77

Bin Laden was created by Jim Henson and will soon be appearing as part of the animatronic display in Disneys "Hall of Presidents" attraction.

Then, in 200 years, when Cyberdine systems activates AI, they will send him back to our present timeline to try and murder John Conner.

These are my theories....

~Heff
edit on 9/19/12 by Hefficide because: meh, I am tired

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I am not understanding...what you are saying. What do you mean by "what I think he is secretly hidden in within us"?

I think that what he is saying is that as long as we believe in Osama, and his eventual return, he didn't really leave and he lives on in our hearts!

Man that's beautiful!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrg77

Hidden among us? Hmmm, in a place to do the highest possible damage? Hmmm, are you insinuating that Bin Laden is Obama, the Manchurian candidate (yeah I know it's a stretch but it does kind of make sense)? If you look at Obama's history, oh wait, there isn't one. Well, let's try Michelle, hmmm, not much there either.

Only its plastic surgeon knows for sure ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrg77

He was killed YEARS ago... Many military personnel know this to be fact. Buried at sea.....

Anyway Bin Laden was just another puppet of the New World Order, Illuminati, Rothschilds etc....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mrg77

killing him wont work
they'll just keep cloning him

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
He was probably already dead and they killed a body double who was set up.
IMHO.

Right and in order for this to happen there'd have to be TONS of people in on it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by mrg77

Bin Laden was created by Jim Henson and will soon be appearing as part of the animatronic display in Disneys "Hall of Presidents" attraction.

Then, in 200 years, when Cyberdine systems activates AI, they will send him back to our present timeline to try and murder John Conner.

These are my theories....

~Heff
edit on 9/19/12 by Hefficide because: meh, I am tired

Can we throw in some t-Virus and a nice red haired hot chick to kick Osamas zombie backside back to the umbrella base?

Hmmm Milla... now I've done it...

top topics

join