It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Warning* Hate is growing throughout the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would like to bring some clairity about hate lately. The issue, it has been on the rise. The uprise in the middle east (the video and now the france comic). This anger is going to spill onto christainity in the middle east very soon. Seriously, christians will be target in the M.E more since this. Not just coptic....

I also wanted to point out the growing anger between political parties in the u.s. The friction and an open racism towards president Obama. I am not using the race card, but i'm pretty sure KKK members don't like him

China/Japan. This is a huge form of hatred that has just been recently on internet media. This thing could turn into WW3. Japan is a economic powerhouse (pretty big) for United states. and you know, U.s will stick there nose in.

all of this is apart of 2012 and is still growing. We have 3 months to go. and although we may not be in doom times yet, we sure as hell are not any closer to peace

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Funny how all those problems are self inflicted by humans...no god involved... just humans

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Jews in concentration camp ask "where is God now?" In which someone else replied, (in the concentration camp, other jew) "Everywhere!"

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Jews in concentration camp ask "where is God now?" In which someone else replied, (in the concentration camp, other jew) "Everywhere!"

Is this speculation or do you have a source you can provide me with?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie

Originally posted by Jordan River

Is this speculation or do you have a source you can provide me with?

"The God Theory" by Bernard Haisch
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249274834&sr=8-1

Haisch is an astrophysicist whose professional positions include Staff Scientist at the Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory, Deputy Director for the Center for Extreme Ultraviolet Astrophysics at the University of California, Berkeley, and Visiting Fellow at the Max-Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Garching, Germany. His work has led to close involvement with NASA; he is the author of over 130 scientific papers; and was the Scientific Editor of the Astrophysical Journal for nine years, as well as the editor in chief of the Journal of Scientific Exploration.

an excerpt

If you think of whitte light as a metaphor of infinite, formless potential, the colors on a slide or frame of film become a structured reality grounded in the polarity that comes about through intelligent subtraction from that absolute formless potential. It results from the limitation of the unlimited. I contend that this metaphor provides a comprehensible theory for the creation of a manifest reality (our universe) from the selective limitation of infinite potential (God)...
If there exists an absolute realm that consists of infinite potential out of which a created realm of polarity emerges, is there any sensible reason not to call this "God"? Or to put it frankly, if the absolute is not God, what is it? For our purposes here, I will indentify the Absolute with God. More precisely I will call the Absolute the Godhead. Applying this new terminology to the optics analogy, we can conclude that our physical universe comes about when the Godhead selectively limits itself, taking on the role of Creator and manifesting a realm of space and time and, within that realm, filtering out some of its own infinite potential...
Viewed this way, the process of creation is the exact opposite of making something out of nothing. It is, on the contrary, a filtering process that makes something out of everything. Creation is not capricious or random addition; it is intelligent and selective subtraction. The implications of this are profound.

If the Absolute is the Godhead, and if creation is the process by which the Godhead filters out parts of its own infinite potential to manifest a physical reality that supports experience, then the stuff that is left over, the residue of this process, is our physical universe, and ourselves included. We are nothing less than a part of that Godhead - quite literally.

Next, by Ervin Laszlo

Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything, 2004
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-1

And, his other seminal work
Science and the Reenchantment of the Cosmos: The Rise of the Integral Vision of Reality
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1249275852&sr=8-6

Ervin Laszlo is considered one of the foremost thinkers and scientists of our age, perhaps the greatest mind since Einstein. His principal focus of research involves the Zero Point Field. He is the author of around seventy five books (his works having been translated into at least seventeen languages), and he has contributed to over 400 papers. Widely considered the father of systems philosophy and general evolution theory, he has worked as an advisor to the Director-General of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization. He was also nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in both 2004 and 2005. A multidisciplinarian, Laszlo has straddled numerous fields, having worked at universities as a professor of philosophy, music, futures studies, systems science, peace studies, and evolutionary studies. He was a sucessful concert pianist until he was thirty eight.

In his view, the zero-point field (or the Akashic Field, as he calls it) is quite literally the "mind of God".

Naming Hal Puthoff, Roger Penrose, Fritz-Albert Popp, and a handful of others as "front line investigators", Laszlo quotes Puthoff who says of the new scientific paradigm:

[What] would emerge would be an increased understanding that all of us are immersed, both as living and physical beings, in an overall interpenetrating and interdependant field in ecological balance with the cosmos as a whole, and that even the boundary lines between the physical and "metaphysical" would dissolve into a unitary viewpoint of the universe as a fluid, changing, energetic/informational cosmological unity."
an excert from Science and the Akashic Field, an Integral Theory of Everything

Akasha (a . ka . sha) is a Sanskrit word meaning "ether": all-pervasive space. Originally signifying "radiation" or "brilliance", in Indian philosophy akasha was considered the first and most fundamental of the five elements - the others being vata (air), agni (fire), ap (water), and prithivi (earth). Akasha embraces the properties of all five elements: it is the womb from which everything we percieve with our senses has emerged and into which everything will ultimately re-descend. The Akashic Record (also called The Akashic Chronicle) is the enduring record of all that happens, and has ever happened, in space and time."
Laszlo's view of the history of the universe is of a series of universes that rise and fall, but are each "in-formed" by the existence of the previous one. In Laszlo's mind, the universe is becoming more and more in-formed, and within the physical universe, matter (which is the crystallization of intersecting pressure waves or an interference pattern moving through the zero-point field) is becoming increasing in-formed and evolving toward higher forms of consciousness and realization.

------------

According to James Oroc's experiences (Tryptamine Palace), when the ego is dissolved in consciousness through the temporary formation of a type of neurological "Bose Einstein Condensate", there is no real dilineation or distinction between individual consciousness and God-consciousness or the universal "akashic field" (Lazslo) aka Zero Point Field.

edit on 19-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

The various "hates" have been around for centuries. The only thing that has really changed is our ability to instantly witness it. ...and unfortunately, act on it.

Instant communication to spread it, witness it. Global transportation to act upon it. Back when it took months to get anywhere, tempers had time to cool, resentments died away, or at least turned to a low simmer... Now? In this day and age of instant communication/gratification there's no buffer of time and distance.

No... The level of hate remains the same... It's the ability to act on it, that has changed.

My two cents.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

September has been a rowdy month

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

That's one way to put it

I've noticed that these things run in cycles... If it wasn't China and Japan butting heads...it'd be the U.S. and someone. Or anyone of a hundred different nations...or religious unrest in some country or other.

Man is, seemingly, incapable of biding peacefully with himself for any length of time. If it's not economic, it's religion/politics, or a devils brew of all three. ...and these things fester like boils, then burst. Nothing really new in all that, it's just more immediate now in this day and age. More dangerous because of that.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Seagull is correct. Hate towards each other is as old as "civilization" in our species. As long as there are "haves" and "havenots" this will continue on.

I would suggest it matters not only that we can broadcast from one end of the globe to another, but that channels of information can be focused towards particular events to push an agenda.

I see this event with the "video" in the middle east as sprouting out artificially, not organically. Something reeks from it.

Truth be told, over fifty wars are being fought on this rock at this very moment. Why are we just focusing on the middle east, and the China/Japan scrimmage
Someone wants to implant notions in our minds...shape the way we feel about the current state of the world, what possibilities we imagine, etc, etc...

Stay calm, my friend. Coolers heads always prevail

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Agree with the comments above that hate certainly isn't anything new. It does seem that an increased hatred of Christians is growing nearly exponentially though.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm glad you are accepting and realizing the hate that has been growing among countries. Do not spread fear among the crowd if you could, the best thing to do is become the Lantern in the Dark for humanity. Whatever may come OP, continue to practice becoming the bearer of hope for us. The times might be rough, but a strong being does not get roughed by the times.

edit on 19-9-2012 by SparkOfSparks6 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

I agree on some points but not on all. It's not so much a matter of "haves and have nots" as so many like to politically believe...It's more of "Insiders and outsiders"...a matter of trust. If you were in an isolated village and some stranger or group of strangers showed up...you did not know their intent...did not know how to communicate...then comes fear, distrust, a need to "protect" the village...

Sure you could equate that to "they are coming for our food" or "they are coming for our women and children"...but that's again putting a meme on it...people generally fear what they do not understand and it has nothing to do with "taking from the haves"...fear is fear and it brings out just as many ugly thoughts and reactions that greed, envy, gluttony and lust does.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ahh yes, the old "hate" argument...

Stop hating haters, or you're equally hateful.

And I can't believe people are STILL playing the racist card against non Barrack Obama supporters. Give it up!

edit on 19-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

You seem to be looking at this backwards. We don't live in villages in civilization. At least not where I'm from!

The lack of trust comes from the fact that we are all being bamboozled by the systems which create such inequality amongst the people.

If we were on a more level playing field, their would be little reason to be worried. Every belly would be filled, and everyone could have a roof over their head.

Your reasoning applies to a time long gone. What we need is some semblance of equality, then trust can be earned over time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The energy source of hate is the underworld of the past. This domain of all space imploding from everywhere, towards everywhere, down and inward as it is converting back into pure time (current) as all the past. This is the dwelling domain of all the Legion that did not implant the "escape" Door during their space-time dwelling period.

The energy source of love is the incoming future time current from the expanse of space itself about to pass through all in the present as it implodes down and inward while it is changing back into being pure time as all the past. Religions lay claim to all these angelic beings that dwell here but I just haven't seen enough evidence. I recognize the One.

The Legion is well proven to me.
edit on 19-9-2012 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i don't want to believe that the amount of hate in the world is any greater than it ever has been, or is at any kind of a peak. But I do have to say that I feel like I've observed a lot of hatred and tension in recent months. Some of that, I'm sorry to say, is probably a result of spending a lot of time reading at this site. There seems to be quite a lot of anger, frustration, and hostility around here... and a lot of stories related to politics have to do with anger, hatred, political and/or religious tension....

I hope this feeling soon passes.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Trying to detect positive changes in conciousness by looking at selected negative events in the mass media or looking at politics is not a good idea.

You see the change in how ordinary people act towards eachother and what they do. In my personal sphere, some people are becoming more loving, others are continuing on the paths of conflict.

You cant tell people to change. They just do when they want to.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hate can be ignored! A radical idea in our time, but common sense in ages gone by!

A gunshot wound cannot be ignored. A thump to the head with a club cannot be ignored. A rape cannot be ignored.

BUT...angry words can be ignored. Offensive cartoons can be ignored. We can choose to turn our backs on ignorant speech...or we can choose to make a big fuss about "getting offended."

Maybe there's not more hate than ever before...maybe there's just more people working themselves up into a froth about words and images, because they've forgotten that sticks and stones can break your bones but words will never hurt you.

Don't feed the real-life trolls...trolls die when ignored, thrive when fed.

Just walk away...and there will be an end to the madness.

new topics

top topics

join