It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Jumping Beans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I was at the dollar store, and for whatever reason, decided to buy Mexican jumping beans.

Has anyone ever had any that hatched?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes, my grandpa bought my sister and I each one when we were younger. One of them hatched. The other never did. The one that did hatch died afterwards though which made me sad. I ended up burying it in the backyard.

I know I'm strange...

Thanks for the video though!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
This is just too funny. I was just at the Dollar store myself. And the Clerk showed another lady and I the display and tried to sell them to us. We both brought one. I am sitting here looking at them.
My dad got these for me when I was a kid. They never hatched. But then I put them in a box where there was no lite or oxygen.

I told the other lady I was going to go home a Google "Mexican Jumping Beans" Neither one of us believed it but we bought them. I happen to come here first. Can't wait to see if they hatch.

edit on 19-9-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by crappiekat because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah, mine hatched, and got tiny Mexicans out of them. I was too surprised to catch them so I could have proof that tiny people exist so they ran away from me.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
Yes, my grandpa bought my sister and I each one when we were younger. One of them hatched. The other never did. The one that did hatch died afterwards though which made me sad. I ended up burying it in the backyard.

I know I'm strange...

Thanks for the video though!

Awesome avatar you have there! yeah, I hope they don't die. I like moths.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
This is just too funny. I was just at the Dollar store myself. And the Clerk showed another lady and I the display and tried to sell them to us. We both brought one. I am sitting here looking at them.
My dad got these for me when I was a kid. They never hatched. But then I put them in a box where there was no lite or oxygen.

I told the other lady I was going to go home a Google "Mexican Jumping Beans" Neither one of us believed it but we bought them. I happen to come here first. Can't wait to see if they hatch.

edit on 19-9-2012 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by crappiekat because: spelling

Let me know if they hatch. I'll let you guys know if mine do.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Yeah, mine hatched, and got tiny Mexicans out of them. I was too surprised to catch them so I could have proof that tiny people exist so they ran away from me.

That cracked me up!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'll let you know what happens. Sorry I don't have the ability to post pictures.

new topics

top topics

join