It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's nuclear chief asks IAEA to inform Iran about Israel's nuclear sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Iran's nuclear chief asks IAEA to inform Iran about Israel's nuclear sites

www.mehrnews.com...

TEHRAN, Sept. 18 (MNA) – Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization chief says he has asked the International Atomic Energy Agency to provide Iran with information about Israel’s nuclear installations, the Tehran Times reported.

“During today’s meeting, I told Amano to allow (Iran) to defend its achievements on an equal footing (with Israel) in view of the situation in the region and the danger that exists for Iran,” Fereydoun Abbasi told reporters after a meeting with IAEA director Yukiya Amano in Vienna on Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
azstarnet.com...

edit on 18-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I know what you're thinking right now, Iran wants to know where they can send bombs to Israel. Well if you thought that you'd be right.

“I advised the director general to also provide us with (information about) geographical coordinates and the number of nuclear facilities of the Zionist regime, which is an enemy of Iran, so that the two sides would be on an equal footing to (take action).”

On Monday, Abbasi said "terrorists and saboteurs" might have infiltrated the IAEA in an effort to derail Iran’s nuclear program.

"Terrorists and saboteurs might have intruded the agency and might be making decisions covertly," Abbasi told the general conference.

Iran obviously will never get these coordinates but they do make a good point, too bad for them life isn't fair and they're supposed to be the underdogs.

I wonder what sites Iran is actually aware of though?

www.mehrnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 18-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Your right, that is what I was thinking. Before I seen your second post my initial thought was..

...Yeah...that's gonna happen...

Star and Flag.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's about time Iran started playing that card!
2nd

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
NO matters.................Iran has the ci ordinates of the Diamona facility programmed into a pile of missiles capable of reaching and finding it.
Whether its shut doiwn or not, the resulting contamination will ruin Isreal for human habitation for centuries......
The point is fairly made however.......and it maybe going to gather some traction among other nations not on the first string list.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

All I really got out of this was Iran saying...

"Israel, Terrorist, Saboteurs, Enemies, Zionist"

Seems like pretty typical rhetoric from Iran.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Swills

All I really got out of this was Iran saying...

"Israel, Terrorist, Saboteurs, Enemies, Zionist"

Seems like pretty typical rhetoric from Iran.

I swear, If I didnt see Iran's Nuclear chief, I would have thought Ahmadinejad, Khamenei, or someone from ATS.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Iran obviously will never get these coordinates but they do make a good point, too bad for them life isn't fair and they're supposed to be the underdogs.

I don't think that's a fair assessment. Nor do I think they make a good point. After all, how do they treat their own population? Is apostasy not punishable by death in Iran? Aren't there any gays in Iran(tongue in cheek to Ahmadinejad)? What about separation of church and state? What about fair trials for Iranians?

For them to be able to make that point and have it carry some weight, is by being on equal grounds, socially speaking, as Israel. Iran under an Islamic regime will NEVER be on those equal grounds, so the argument of "fairness" goes out the window just as easy as the rights of Iranians.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
NO matters.................Iran has the ci ordinates of the Diamona facility programmed into a pile of missiles capable of reaching and finding it.

NOTHING will get through America's THAAD Missile Defense System, AEGIS Missile Defense System, PAC-3 Patriot Missile Defense System, PHALANX missile defense system, SeaRAM missile defense system....and all the other classified missile Defense systems Obama put in Israel to protect them.

NOTHING. Israel is the safest ground on Earth.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I swear, If I didnt see Iran's Nuclear chief, I would have thought Ahmadinejad, Khamenei, or someone from ATS.

My money is on someone from ATS.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

NOTHING will get through America's THAAD Missile Defense System, AEGIS Missile Defense System, PAC-3 Patriot Missile Defense System, PHALANX missile defense system, SeaRAM missile defense system....and all the other classified missile Defense systems Obama put in Israel to protect them.

Israel actually improved on the systems, the US wants to know what they did so we can implement it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Couldn't even these systems be broken through by a huge number of missiles timed to hit the ground at the same time?
I mean,there must be a limit to how many targets the anti missile systems can intercept at any given time.
And Iran does have many missiles.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

And Iran would not be instantly vaporized after launching because?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's easy to say its more rhetoric coming from Iran, Israel constantly does the same, but Iran is probably right about the "Israel, Terrorist, Saboteurs, Enemies, Zionist" when looking back on the 5 dead Iranian scientists, viruses, and god know what else happened that we don't know about.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Israel always plays the hypocrisy bluff:

9/11 attack, we need to go after terrorists...okay so invade Israel
Terrorists are building nukes...okay send the IAEA to Israel
Religious fanatics are demanding US to give up their rights....so stop funding Israel.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I see Iran is getting desperate....

Maybe Iran can provide us with evidence the IAEA has been infiltrated.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Of course they're getting desperate, that much is obvious. Do they have proof or are they just making wild accusations? Either way, fact is the world is pretty much against them so like a wild animal with their backs to the corner they're afraid and volatile.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Considering we are all at war with Islam, why would any one give Iran anything? Especially when they are the most radical Islamic nation in regards to killing Jews and Americans.

During the Cold War, we gave Iran way to much lenancy, most Western nations did. We needed that black oil and for them to avoid the Soviet Union. So we put the most radical person into power like a bunch of retards and now they are biting us in the ass.

The problem needs to be corrected.
edit on 19-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Officially speaking, TelAviv doesn't have nuclear weapons.

They are not a signatory to the non-nuclear proliferation treaty and again, technically, have no actual legal requirement to inform anybody about anything.

Although I doubt the Israeli government would, even if those requirements existed.

Iran however signed the agreement therefore must conform, or withdraw from the treaties requirements.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

the same missile defences that protected the pentagon during 9/11, or early warning systems that were unable to detect a russian sub patrolling the gulf of mexico for over a month.

top topics

join