It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had programming done

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Wow and I thought I was crazy... How did they contact you? Are you being observed? If you have been programmed then you proably have a handler do you have any idea who that could be? Any strange vehicles in the neighborhood? Any reclusive new neighbors?

Maybe I shouldn't be feeding into this...

Yes actually my family is invovled in the illuminati and there are constantly white vehicles parked in the parking lot. I've almost been kidnapped a few times. I don't remember anything, all I know is that I'm an illuminati survivor.

So what involvement does your family have? What kind of white vehicles? Was anyone in them? Did they have dark tinted windows? "almost kidnapped"???? How, when, where did they try to kidnap you?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Did the golden pool appear at the bottom of your trousers?

You about made me choke on my snacks. Thanks a lot.

As for the OP: next time you get programmed, GET LINUX. Crashes less than Windows, goes on almost anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ooo...so now we're talking about humans as robots...man, tell me one thing, from where do you pick up this crap??? and how do you even expect to sell that?? :/

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, with my knowledge i can conclude that you are not speaking the truth. I myself have been hypnotized over a Skype video call, but it wasn't anything like MKULTRA or that type of mind alteration. I highly doubt that they hypnotized you through the internet and programmed you to complete a task. In person. Yes. However, MKULTRA, Monarch Programming, etc/whatever is not really something someone will succeed at doing through a screen/phone....

Though I may be wrong.

@Saneeto - haha. If only you knew. Go to Google and actually research MKULTRA, Monarch Programming, and related topics. Also, i'm not sure if it is true, but the ex-Nazi Joseph Mangele is something you may want to research.
The OPs lies don't come from what he is saying has been done, but the methods of it being done.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join