It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had programming done

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I had programming done...I think it was mk ultra programming. It relates slightly to other things I saw in mk ultra programming. Yes there was talk of golden pools and things like that. It was done through the internet. I don't know what I'm programmed to do. It was done by a programmer from the green party. It was really scary.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So we should all take turns spouting random words until we hit your trigger?

Me first!

Bull#

next person

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
I had programming done...I think it was mk ultra programming. It relates slightly to other things I saw in mk ultra programming. Yes there was talk of golden pools and things like that. It was done through the internet. I don't know what I'm programmed to do. It was done by a programmer from the green party. It was really scary.

youve got more gas than a politician.... i vote for none of the above that means you..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Maybe you've been programed to bottle feed orphaned Polar Bear cubs...that's nice...huh....

Des

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's what you get for answering the door to hawkers & canvasses they have that effect ..

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain I don't know what I'm programmed to do. It was done by a programmer from the green party. It was really scary.
vote for the green party
Down your local polling station?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What's a golden pool...how does that relate you to being programmed......

Des

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow and I thought I was crazy... How did they contact you? Are you being observed? If you have been programmed then you proably have a handler do you have any idea who that could be? Any strange vehicles in the neighborhood? Any reclusive new neighbors?

Maybe I shouldn't be feeding into this...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

Raise your frequency above it. Meditate. Ask for assistance from Creator/Family and your Higher Self. And choose hugs, happiness and giving hugs to others.

They're programming means nothing to those raising above their low frequency attacks.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You have been programmed by MK Ultra to be a good person and take your meds.

If you have run out, they want you to go and get some more and immediately take the required dosage.

Then they want you to come back here and apologise, after that is done, they want you to go and pat some kittens for a while and just chill out.

Your program has been initialised – GO TO IT!

Mickierocksman

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I plugged my bicycle into Google and then it turned into a chimpanzee with a pink frilly dress wearing roller skates.................now it's a bicycle again..............

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Is this thread a warning that you may do something, um... newsworthy? Do you know if it involves a federal building, a shopping center, theater, airplane, or some other venue? Any major changes in your life recently?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Did the golden pool appear at the bottom of your trousers?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
you're safe...they forgot to hit enter

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

..I think it was mk ultra programming. It relates slightly to other things I saw in mk ultra programming

huh ? is the " explaination " of this going to make any sense ??

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Wow and I thought I was crazy... How did they contact you? Are you being observed? If you have been programmed then you proably have a handler do you have any idea who that could be? Any strange vehicles in the neighborhood? Any reclusive new neighbors?

Maybe I shouldn't be feeding into this...

Yes actually my family is invovled in the illuminati and there are constantly white vehicles parked in the parking lot. I've almost been kidnapped a few times. I don't remember anything, all I know is that I'm an illuminati survivor.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Any proof you are a illuminati survivor?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Any proof you are a illuminati survivor?
You say they have tried to kidnap you a few times but you don't remember anything, that's alittle weird.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
GLP is that a way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join