It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I doubt this will be up long enough for anyone to read before its taken down.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Has anyone evernoticed that when a real thread is posted... I mean a thread that really gets close to the truth, it is taken down? 404 FILE NOT FOUND is what you get. I have seen many threads that actually were leading to some truth.. and minutes after being posted, they are removed. 404 FILE NOT FOUND. Not 10 minutes ago, a post titled
"Joint Fleet US China fend off ufo threat" was up for about 2 minutes, I read it, went to the link www.veteranstoday.com and read the ufo war article. After scrolling down a bit, I read a reader resonse from a one Ian Ross Vayro, an archeologist in Austrailia. Here is his response:

@ Brian....Buddy I'm in AUSTRALIA and you hit the nail on the head. Bat-Sh*!-Crazy. If there was a UFO / Alien threat they would hit Washington, New York or Los Angeles; not a patch of Ocean off San Francisco. I am an archaeologist and author and my contacts say when they pulled up the deep drill from the BP rig that burned in the Gulf it brought up a living organism from deep in the Earths crust that spread across the floor in the Gulf....apparently the same organism is emanating from a fissure in the ocean floor off San Francisco (which could make sense with the fault lines there) and the Chinese and US Navies are trying to monitor it (or analyse it or capture it or kill it off)....The UFO thing is dis-information to cover up what is going down.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Mccw2003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mccw2003

It got deleted because there is already a thread about it HERE

Not everything is a conspiracy my friend.

link   
cool, what kind of creature did they bring up??

link   
If this thread is taken down, then thats my proof that ATS is actually run/monitored by TPTB. And that we were knocking on truth's door.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by Mccw2003

It got deleted because there is already a thread about it HERE

Not everything is a conspiracy my friend.

And the mystery is solved!

For the record, if I'm TPTB, when we're all in trouble, because I can barely keep my own house clean and don't have the attention span needed to mesmerize the masses.

Thread closed.
Hefficide
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join