It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Division Of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is not about 9/11, though ther are a few short references to it.
Prior to 9/11, if I were to read a novel fortelling our future, I would have many questions.I have watched almost everything I held dear such as my rights, my privacy, and my beliefs in our country deteriorate at break - neck speed.
It seems normal now that if you are struggling, you are unworthy of life in general-a plague on society.
If you disagree with your leaders, you are un-American or should be tried for treason.

Only until the the recent past, we were Americans. We took pride in our voices. We proudly helped those less fortunate than ourselves. We all went above our civic duties. We were proud of the things we built and produced, and were second to none in anything we did. We were a beacon of light, and a voice of reason.

Fast forward to the present. All of you construction workers, waitresses,garbage collectors,lawn maintenance workers, and all semi skilled or unskilled workers are a bunch of useless retards that get what you deserve. Shame on you for not having degree-you are unworthy of the American dream. You can just be swept under the rug as your stagnant wages no longer keep you fit for society. How sad this is the perspective of a person that calls themselves a human being.
Shame on all of you who question the events of 9/11. How dare you. You are spineless, worthless traders to your country for asking questions. If you keep pushing, you will join the rest of the combatents at Gitmo.
Vote democrat or republican- if you vote third party you are an over the top lunatic that needs to go away and shut up. Just hand over the reins to the next set of theives.

Our Unions that protected the workers have been deemed "dangerous" to this country, and as a state can pass laws to insure that your union can not excersize it's bargaining rights.
Getting rid of unions just made it easier to offshore our jobs-less of a fight, and pay a stagnant wage to those who had no choice but to stay in their confines.

People, it does not one of us any good to argue over the presidential canidates. Where we are now, is where they put us, and the aforementioned is a general concensus of opinions I see everywhere on the net.

It does not matter what color you are, your profession, or age. You are an AMERICAN! And you have every bit as much value as the guy standing next to you.

The ending of Humanity will come on swift wings- only we the people have the power to change it.
It starts with standing united, and standing for each other.

Hope tomorrow is a better day

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sometimes the only cure is for this entire facade to crumble around us. When TSHTF, I doubt we'll care about what somebody does for a living, or what color they are.

America will most definitely be a phoenix, but the destruction and the ashes have to be in place first. I don't say this as wishful thinking, but rather as a student of history.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by shoshoniwolf

What rights did you have before 9/11 that you don't have now?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

the right to speak or express myself about anything in forum- don't you remember?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoshoniwolf

the right to speak or express myself about anything in forum- don't you remember?

What you said makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What I said makes total sense. I have two teens in high school- one a senior and one a freshmen. They have the knowledge of this country's history and civics knowledge that I had in the 7th grade. They have no practical working knowledge of world war 1 & 2.
They are taught nothing of the events of 9/11- the official story or otherwise.
I really don't care if you are younger or older, I am 46 yrs old, and a two time honorable discharged military veteran. I know that following 9/11, every person in this country was frowned upon for not agreeing with the official story, or for wanting to ask questions. And now, so much history has been eliminated from school requirements or what is taught.
So do not tell me that I do not make sense.
This country has allowed itself to be beaten into submission. You don't have to agree with me, but keep your simple one liner's to yourself.

top topics

join