It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday Occupy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Livestream via Tim Pool - real journalist coverage of today's actions

Wall Street is the very heart of the problems facing the entire world, from domestic issues such as home foreclosures, student debt, job loss (economic slavery) and corrupt influence/control over government to exploitation and war throughout the entire world. There may be less people in the streets than a year ago, no more camps and less actions but our message remains strong, our message now permeates the national and international dialogue.

Much love today to you all but especially my fellow Occupiers who know that the fight exists in everything you do it isn't always in the streets in a swarm of people, you breathe it every second of every day.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ahh, yes. September 17, 2011. The "Day of Rage." Good times trolling the Livestreams.

Good for them.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The iron is no longer hot figuratively speaking with regards to the occupy movement.

Your time was last summer and you failed. You're just background noise now and one is listening because your novelty has worn off.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I have to say Kali, your resilience is admireable. You have been a good spokesperson on ATS for OWS. I have often thought ill toward this movement, but I'm glad there are non-partisans out there fighting the real fight. I'm also glad the others took a bath and got a job.
S&F.

new topics

top topics

join