It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video emerges of Sydney girl promoting jihad (Australia)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

Calm down - seriously.

"Hard working aussie" - define please.

I call myself a hard working Aussie, and I also served my country on active service in Afghanistan.

As a fellow "hard working Aussie", I find your comments deplorable. Calling them "dogs"? Really?

I don't agree with the way they protested, and I certainly think those advocating violence should be dealt with - but if we're all living under one "law", then surely you should be dealt with in exactly the same way, due to your inflammatory, violent comments?

You, my friend, are a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. Wake up to yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So the Muslim world is outraged by some b-movie?, while children head's are being chopped off in Syria? (i just saw this picture on twitter but its just too brutal to show)..Why is this Nasrallah not pointing out to the violence next door?

edit on 17-9-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan

Originally posted by Johnkie

Originally posted by daaskapital

Video emerges of Sydney girl promoting jihad (Australia)

news.ninemsn.com.au

Video footage has emerged of a young girl speaking of her love for jihad at a muslim conference in western Sydney as the city continues to deal with the fallout from the weekend’s violent riots.

Eight-year-old Ruqaya yesterday addressed a crowd at the Australian chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Bankstown as part of their "Muslims Rise" conference, Nine News reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

Do you even know what Jihad means?... here let me help you.
Definition: Jihad is the Arabic for what can be variously translated as "struggle" or "effort," or "to strive," "to exert," "to fight," depending on the context. In the West, the word is generally understood to mean "holy war," and the terms are given, inaccurately, exclusively military connotations.

Would you say the translation is open to interpretation & should more be based on the context of it's use?
Has Jihad ever been used in a "holy war" "violent" " Military" connotation?

Solution is simple they can stop using it in their pathetic videos full stop especially in my country.

This kid in the vid & the ones holding the signs should be removed from their homes & placed into child protection,
GOD I would love to see the Muslims reaction to that justifiable response.
The parents should be charged & face the full weight of the law, not the mild pussy excuses we make for these types of people & the half arsed "non"punishments they receive.

Funny how a white guy says something as simple as "some white people with little Aboriginal heritage to further their careers by using their minority heritage" & they get sent to prison & labelled a racist, yet when these Muslims go all out with hatred they get a free pass cause the PC brigade come out in force.
Then we have other ignorant racists come into threads like this & accuse the victims "the good Aussies" of being the most racist people in the world & stating it's all our fault that these people act likeintolerant good for nothings that need be wiped out without mercy & no that doesn't include good Muslims of whom I know many.

The minority (the radicals), have achieved exactly what they wanted with regards to yourself. Hatred.

You do realise that you're buying into exactly what they want?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Enjoy the world you live in - even tho it's filled with hate.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The minority (the radicals), have achieved exactly what they wanted with regards to yourself. Ignorance, complacency & an apologetic attitude. They know they can do what they want & you will not stand up for yourself or your country or what's right, you will merely apologise for them over & over until it costs us dearly.

You do realise that you're buying into exactly what they want? & the country & its people will suffer for your actions.

Tell me why I should NOT hate radicals or at least deal with them harshly?
Tell me why I should let these dogs commit their crimes in my country while people like you make excuses for them & don't you dare say I hate all Muslims or anyone else.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

Enjoy the world you will soon live in even though it will be filled with hate violance & pain of your loved ones, just don't stand up for yourself or whats right, thats to hard for some.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Enjoy the world you will soon live in even though it will be filled with hate violance & pain of your loved ones, just don't stand up for yourself or whats right, thats to hard for some.

BAHAHAHAHHAAH - oh my ... are you serious?

I'm ex-special forces - I know more about the "real world" than you do. You actually make me sick for being an Australian. I did not risk my life, and see my mates die on a foreign soil, for the safety of ignorant, racist pieces of crap like you.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You must hate all Muslims?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sounds like she needs one of those "implants" that will allow her to talk to Allah first hand...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Couldn't agree more, I am also a hard working Aussie. But today is my RDO ! WCM has gone too far and needs to take a chill pill.
I believe that Muslim Groups here in Australia try to take advantage of their differences, but no more than any other minority.
I too was angry the other day when seeing the angry protests in Sydney and the hateful banners they were waving, but after watching that 14 minute piece of #e, I understand the anger, but not their methods of dealing with it.
Islamic leaders need to show leadership to their people in a responsible manner, not by inciting violence.
I do believe Muslims around the world have been treated unjustly and I guess a lot of this pent up anger has to explode somewhere, but dont take it out on the country who has taken you in and offerred you a second chance.
To an extent I understand how an oppressed person feels as I had Irish Grandparents who hated the English with a passion that has to be seen to be believed, but I am born here as an Australian and these people choose to live here as Australians and as such their children will be Australians.
They need to setter better examples as role models and help the kids fit in .
My 17 year old daughter has many friends from different nations and gets on great with all of them.
Most of the younger generation are more tolerant, sadly presently the world is run by those of the older less toleratant generation and will be for some time to come.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

What does that mean? Do you mean a bomb? Your talking about an 8 year old kid, you sick f*k.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by TheLonewolf

What does that mean? Do you mean a bomb? Your talking about an 8 year old kid, you sick f*k.

I've already reported the post.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Cheers Mate.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ok, thats it, i'm out on this one.... to all the other hard working aussies out there, may piece and love come into your hearts and souls wherever you may find it

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

BAHAHAHAHHAAH - oh my ... are you serious?

I'm ex-special forces - I know more about the "real world" than you do. You actually make me sick for being an Australian. I did not risk my life, and see my mates die on a foreign soil, for the safety of ignorant, racist pieces of crap like you.

Very serious!!!!! Funny how my posts were deleted for being to much yet this crap of yours is still up.

"IF" you are Ex-special forces then I am glad you are X & I hope we have better than you if we ever need them.
Didn't anyone tech you underestimating your opponent & making assumptions is well the mother of all..........
Congrats my ex-special forces friend you just made 2 of the most basic of mistakes that must have been some "special" training you had or did you skip basic & go straight to the special.

I don't know what saddens me more the fact we sit back & let scum cause violence on our streets and murder people around the world, or we pay ignorant people who make assumptions & are incapable of doing their job defend us..

I wonder if you are a Muslim who is bound to defend his brothers cause I can't see any other reason why you would defend murdering thugs like those we are seeing.

P.S I spent half my life helping Muslims not killing them (like some), & have probably known more Muslims than you have had cold chow my friend.

Tell me ohh special forces hero, Why are you happy to go to a Foreign Muslim country watch (& possibly partake in) innocent people die, yet you are happy to watch your own country go to the dogs & can't stand up? Now that's funny.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras

Couldn't agree more, I am also a hard working Aussie. But today is my RDO ! WCM has gone too far and needs to take a chill pill.

At least do me the honour of saying where I went to far, I notice you didn't disagree with me you just tried to say it in a nice sit on the fence way.

What is the death toll up to now over this?
What is the damage bill at$$?
Are you going to reimburse my hard working Aussie friends who couldn't get to work that day so they don't get paid, maybe some of the sympathisers could pass the hat round.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
reply to post by KurdishKing

Well said, I am Muslim too and your right, manipulated and made up Hadith's(not all) is the biggest weapon of these extremist scum who give us all a bad name, these people don't follow the Koran or the way of the Prophet(pbuh) or the AhluBayt because they cant twist and manipulate that to suit their own agenda, so they make up their own ways through their fake fatwas and Hadith. This little child is simply a unfortunate psychological weapon of the extremists to appeal to Muslims that are gullible and don't know any better.
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

i note the quran is in ARABIC which no pakistani understands.

i mean it is really stupid.like asking christians to recite the bible in hebrew which no one understands.

this means the Mol Bees can say anything and claim the quran says so.

even it was translated into urdu only 5% in pakistan can even read at all.

95% are illeterate.

why don't you ban the koran in arabic form?

i mean parroting it in ARABIC form is totally meaningless and dangerous for everyone.

do you really think your prophet REALLY wanted people to recite it parrot like without any understanding.

ban/arrest the Mol Bees for preaching hateful messages and inciteing people to riot.

what do you think?

Yes, you actually have a very good point, ignorance in countries like Pakistan is taken advantage of by the extremists in order to benefit themselves just like the taliban does, their leaders have to be destroyed but who is willing to take on this job, obviously CIA and the Pakistani government wont because they are also benefiting from their drug trade, the only way is to educate the people.

P.S. What exactly is a Mol Bee haha?
edit on 30/09/10 by Maccaron.Shakaron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join