It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Journalists' Choice: FACE DEATH, OR JAIL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think most open minded people who follow the MSM can see this is already happening . I read somewhere that six people own the media that we follow in the so called free world . One only needs to watch CNN , Fox and the highly paid talk show hosts / late night comic shows to see they are all agenda based that slants the way most people see the worlds problems.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

All of the media companies fall into these bizarre pyramids that end with the same few names at the top. They control information globally - as far as the mainstream goes.

The new twist here is the criminalization of discussing an entire topic. I'm sure there is precedent. And probably even here in the US, though I will have to invest a few hours worth of research into finding out if I am right or not - and cannot get to that work currently ( always too much to do and never enough time it seems ).

What troubles me most is that terrorists could use this as a tool. Send death threats to reporters and then use that smokescreen to strike, knowing that a reporter who has information about their plans has effectively been gagged.

We have an in house ATS member who is an absolute expert on this particular region and these subjects. I think I might U2U him and humbly request he weigh in on this.

~Heff

new topics

<< 1   >>

join