It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near Death Experience Visions of the Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was reading some of the future visions NDER's have had at the Near Death Website and thought how close many of them are, and to get the word out, wanted to share them with everyone here:

near-death.com...

You can go to the above link for more of the visions and I will paste a few of them here that I thought were the most interesting.

This particular one is by Howard Storm from an NDE he had in 1985

"The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher for the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world and it has failed to be generous with the gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, the United States will have God's blessing withdrawn. Your country will collapse economically which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of the people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have been victims of your exploitation. They will welcome the annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teachers of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world. Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn't a change."

Here is another one from Michael Brown

"What would happen is these very complex and delicate grids of our economic system would begin to break down. We've created a society of such cruel and self-centered people that the very nature of civilization would begin to break down. The angels showed me that what would happen is that people would begin robbing the grocery stores, hording goods, and killing one another for gasoline and tires, and as a consequence everything would break down and would end up in chaos."

Here are some Predictions by Dannion Brinkley from the NDE he had in 1973

(a) Oil used as a weapon to control the world economy
(b) The economic collapse of the world economy
(c) A war between China and Russia
(d) Democracy in Egypt overthrown and fanatics rule
(e) An alliance between the Chinese and Syrians
(f ) Catastrophic natural disasters in America
(g) The fall of America as a world power
(h) The rise of an environmental religion beginning in Russia
(i ) A leader from Russia to become a U.N. leader
(j ) The possibility of a World War III
(k)
A scientific discovery to alter DNA and create a biological virus that will be used in the manufacture of computer chips (see this article)

There are many other summaries of other people's visions on the above page, that mirror the times we are going through.

I blame a lot of the self centered-ness on the philosophy of Ayn Rand, where it is you are your own god and everything is about the self only, and you have no need for no-one or nothing, not even God.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My dreams provide those visions of the future more then my NDE ever could have.

I've had a couple very visually and audibly haunting dreams of war, gun battles, nuclear devices here.
Facilities underground. Meteor storm hitting Earth.

But my NDE was very 1 dimensional. I just floated out of my body into a grey hazy freezing environment, into the ceiling and woke up the next day in a different hospital. Time was momentary, but a day had passed.
Essentially a ghost for a few moments while the the world around went by rapidly.

I wonder if THEIR NDE was perhaps a type of dream?
Or even my own i'm now forced to question whether I was dreaming, while dead?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
I was reading some of the future visions NDER's have had at the Near Death Website and thought how close many of them are, and to get the word out, wanted to share them with everyone here:

near-death.com...

You can go to the above link for more of the visions and I will paste a few of them here that I thought were the most interesting.

This particular one is by Howard Storm from an NDE he had in 1985

"The United States has been given the opportunity to be the teacher for the world, but much is expected of those to whom much has been given. The United States has been given more of everything than any country in the history of the world and it has failed to be generous with the gifts. If the United States continues to exploit the rest of the world by greedily consuming the world's resources, the United States will have God's blessing withdrawn. Your country will collapse economically which will result in civil chaos. Because of the greedy nature of the people, you will have people killing people for a cup of gasoline. The world will watch in horror as your country is obliterated by strife. The rest of the world will not intervene because they have been victims of your exploitation. They will welcome the annihilation of such selfish people. The United States must change immediately and become the teachers of goodness and generosity to the rest of the world. Today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence that you export to the world. This will come to an end because you have the seeds of your own destruction within you. Either you will destroy yourselves or God will bring it to an end if there isn't a change."

Here is another one from Michael Brown

"What would happen is these very complex and delicate grids of our economic system would begin to break down. We've created a society of such cruel and self-centered people that the very nature of civilization would begin to break down. The angels showed me that what would happen is that people would begin robbing the grocery stores, hording goods, and killing one another for gasoline and tires, and as a consequence everything would break down and would end up in chaos."

Here are some Predictions by Dannion Brinkley from the NDE he had in 1973

(a) Oil used as a weapon to control the world economy
(b) The economic collapse of the world economy
(c) A war between China and Russia
(d) Democracy in Egypt overthrown and fanatics rule
(e) An alliance between the Chinese and Syrians
(f ) Catastrophic natural disasters in America
(g) The fall of America as a world power
(h) The rise of an environmental religion beginning in Russia
(i ) A leader from Russia to become a U.N. leader
(j ) The possibility of a World War III
(k)
A scientific discovery to alter DNA and create a biological virus that will be used in the manufacture of computer chips (see this article)

There are many other summaries of other people's visions on the above page, that mirror the times we are going through.

I blame a lot of the self centered-ness on the philosophy of Ayn Rand, where it is you are your own god and everything is about the self only, and you have no need for no-one or nothing, not even God.

1985 and he says today the United States is the primary merchant of war and the culture of violence? We started fighting in 1774 and haven't stopped yet. That's just what we do lol. Look: link
Near death experiences always fascinate me. Thanks for the link, interesting.

edit on 16-9-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Yourmaker.
I am no expert, well who is, when it comes to these things

The visions and prophecies of many people seem to touch on the same constant theme that we need to change our ways, or the Free Market Forces of the universe, or God, or Karma, or whatever label you wish to call it wil change it for us.

I was wondering how can you change people though, or how can people accept they need to look inward for change, when they are pointing the finger at everyone else, or blow it off and do not even want to listen, if it has anything to do with looking at our countries own faults?

Is it growth or stagnation when one does not wish to look inward at they and their countries own faults but point the finger at everyone else?

As an American, I would like us to be more responsible and caring to the rest of the world by minding our own business and helping out our fellow man in this country.

Instead we are the destroyer and thieves toward other countries, but many people lock up and turn away when any introspection is asked for.

Originally posted by yourmaker
My dreams provide those visions of the future more then my NDE ever could have.

I've had a couple very visually and audibly haunting dreams of war, gun battles, nuclear devices here.
Facilities underground. Meteor storm hitting Earth.

But my NDE was very 1 dimensional. I just floated out of my body into a grey hazy freezing environment, into the ceiling and woke up the next day in a different hospital. Time was momentary, but a day had passed.
Essentially a ghost for a few moments while the the world around went by rapidly.

I wonder if THEIR NDE was perhaps a type of dream?
Or even my own i'm now forced to question whether I was dreaming, while dead?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
At any rate, I think we are past the point of no return, because our country has been hijacked by evil men that do not have the best intentions for the country nor it's people, nor the people of the rest of the world, and have been seduced by power and wealth only for themselves.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

I would've been happier if these NDE's were simply called predictions. This way we could look at some of them as insightful, or even reveal a hidden agenda of convincing people to believe in some false god. Adding the NDE angle only reduces the predictions down to tomfoolery - pure bunk.

And this is why:

If NDE means being declared brain dead and then returned to life, then there is a serious flaw in the idea of people remembering what they experienced. For the moment let's say that NDE's are 100% true. People go to heaven and feel intense love and are surrounded by family members that have passed before them. Some people roam the universe and visit life on other planets. Some people see into the future... This is all good.

One problem.

You cannot record a movie without the movie recorder turned on. You cannot store memories on a computer if the computer is turned off. And, you cannot record memories of NDE's if the brain isn't functioning. It can't be done. It's impossible. So, either the people are lying when they claim to remember NDE's, or they weren't brain dead and were simply dreaming.

edit on 9/16/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
From my own experience, I would have to disagree.
I believe memories are stored in the spirit and in the brain.
Call the spirit whatever you want, but the difference is there.

I used to practice Lucid Dreaming and in order to remember what I dreamed, I had to write it down the moment I woke up while still in a "Meditative State", otherwise the memories would be lost. I had to commit them to the brain.

Also, I have had a couple Out of Body Experiences, where there were experiences and lessons learned, and in those experiences, I knew and understood everything perfectly, but upon awakening, the English language nor the lessons learned could not be translated into a time-space sense because there was no correlation nor relation to translate from.

The memories I stored upon awakening were incomplete and vague, but during the experiences, everything was crystal clear. I don't know how else to say this, but the medium and memory used is different between the physical brain and the "spirit memory" if I can call it that.

Originally posted by jiggerj

One problem.

You cannot record a movie without the movie recorder turned on. You cannot store memories on a computer if the computer is turned off. And, you cannot record memories of NDE's if the brain isn't functioning. It can't be done. It's impossible. So, either the people are lying when they claim to remember NDE's, or they weren't brain dead and were simply dreaming.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yeah but you can put a DVD or SD card into the computer after you put it back on with all the info the computer doesn't have.
If the souls exists then it also probably stores memories.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I used to practice Lucid Dreaming and in order to remember what I dreamed, I had to write it down the moment I woke up while still in a "Meditative State", otherwise the memories would be lost. I had to commit them to the brain.

Not arguing or anything. I'm just saying I don't buy it. When you say you had to commit them to the brain, you are implying that you are thinking with something other than the brain. If this is so, why isn't this spirit memory working all the time? Why the need for lucid dreaming or NDE's? I should be sitting here writing this while receiving information from outside of the mind.

One thing I'm curious about is, have there been accounts of people coming out of long-term comas that reported days and weeks of experiencing other thought processes while in the coma? I wouldn't even know where to begin to research this.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Yeah but you can put a DVD or SD card into the computer after you put it back on with all the info the computer doesn't have.

LOL The information on the DVD came from another very physical computer. We can't get information to go on a blank DVD that is just sitting on the coffee table.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Call it the subconscious, the spirit brain, what ever you like:
There are different frequencies or states the brain is operating on at any one time and for most people,
it is the Beta and Alpha State. Both me and you are operating in the Beta state currently.

At the Theta or Delta state, most people are asleep, but that is not the case with Lucid Dreamer's and OBE'rs.
One could argue that these states are what contribute to the visions, dreams, and obe;s people have.

I tend to view it different, where the spiritual body (Astral Body) is released and out of sync and out of phase with the physical, at the Theta State, operating, not really out of body, but outside the Time Space Creation in another Dimension. That is because, I believe, Time - Space is a creation and not the eternal home of the soul.

Not arguing or anything. I'm just saying I don't buy it. When you say you had to commit them to the brain, you are implying that you are thinking with something other than the brain. If this is so, why isn't this spirit memory working all the time? Why the need for lucid dreaming or NDE's? I should be sitting here writing this while receiving information from outside of the mind.

One thing I'm curious about is, have there been accounts of people coming out of long-term comas that reported days and weeks of experiencing other thought processes while in the coma? I wouldn't even know where to begin to research this.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I would've been happier if these NDE's were simply called predictions. This way we could look at some of them as insightful, or even reveal a hidden agenda of convincing people to believe in some false god. Adding the NDE angle only reduces the predictions down to tomfoolery - pure bunk.

And this is why:

If NDE means being declared brain dead and then returned to life, then there is a serious flaw in the idea of people remembering what they experienced. For the moment let's say that NDE's are 100% true. People go to heaven and feel intense love and are surrounded by family members that have passed before them. Some people roam the universe and visit life on other planets. Some people see into the future... This is all good.

One problem.

The brain is an organ. Just like your liver or heart. There are a lot of cases of people having organ transplants that take on some of the personal characteristics and memories of their organ donors. I think there is alot more to memories and experiences than just neurons and brain cells. What that is I cannot say but there is more than meets the eye with it all. I don't think these people are lying or making it up. It happens to all cultures across the entire planet. So either these people believe they are genuine memories or there is a massive worldwide conspiracy to make up visions of the afterlife all with many of the same characteristics.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

And this is why:

One problem.

A logical assumption...except, memories are not stored by or in the brain. Memories are stored by the soul, or that aspect of the real self that learns from each experience in each lifetime.

That is how it is possible for some people to recall past life details. Their previous body and brain have long ago decayed and returned to the elements upon the death of that body, but the memories of that existence remain available to their recall because those memories have become indelibly inscribed upon that part of us which has its existance on the intelligent (or spiritual) side of the universe as opposed to our flesh and blood bodies which exist only temporarily on the physical side of the universe.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
While I find this interesting, I don't think it's a future prediction, but their brains working out the current problems.

In 1983 unemployment in the US hit 10% and the US was still recovering in 1985. So a crashing economy was still on everyone's mind.

In 1973 OPEC embargoed the US and Europe, which caused an oil price shock.

Michael H. Brown is reporting Howard Storm's NDE. Here is a compilation that has the article.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You could start your research with the term DNA,As most of us know that dna is information and can be accessed millions of years after death. Or am i wrong.
regards robbo.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robbo2006

You could start your research with the term DNA,As most of us know that dna is information and can be accessed millions of years after death. Or am i wrong.
regards robbo.

Nope, you're not wrong at all there. But, (and I'm snickering here) what does that have to do with conscious thought?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

LOL The information on the DVD came from another very physical computer. We can't get information to go on a blank DVD that is just sitting on the coffee table.

LOL what if a camera recorded the information you missed onto the DVD.

Wait a second what were we talking about again?

edit on 17-9-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

mine own NDE's were more like OBE's: very real, with color, temperature (!), sounds, and the like...

I can't get the vision of my childhood home - in SE PA - as a cold, muddied, browned vegetation place

and my parent's home damaged but repaired with bamboo, sticks, and other odds and ends.

Get your dreams interpreted by an Indian shaman. It's the only way....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hard to discern what is a prophetic dream and what is just soms subjective mental images.....
There are not many people on this world that can get correct information from the astral...

top topics

join