It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US politics caused the embassy attacks and they don't want to admit it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There seems to be a problem that the media is trying real hard to deny. And this time it really can't be called a right wing attack which normally it would be called. But it is a on going war between our two parties Republicans and Democrats.

First you would have to understand the history of politics toward the War on Terrorism and the propaganda arm of the Republicans and Fox News who used a small group of activist to attack Muslims. This small group was Pamela Geller,Robert Spencer and even Pastor Terry Jones. They have been used to create a hate in America toward Muslims saying they attacked the US on 9/11. They have a long history of it.

Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer

Pastor Terry Jones

Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer were used a lot in the Norway Shooters Manifesto on Multiculturalism as a reason for what he did in Norway. Anders Behring Breivik copy pasted articles straight from Pamela Geller's website Atlas Shrugs.

Anders Behring Breivik

Atlas Shrugs website.
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Coptic Christian leader of organization that produced anti-Muslim film spoke at Pamela Geller’s anti-mosque rally
mondoweiss.net... ml

These people have been defended over and over again for things they have done that started uncontrolled chaos on the diplomatic front for our country. From Koran burning's to attacks in Norway on the Democratic party. They always seem to walk away from these events smiling and attacking people for not preventing what they have started. So I guess your saying what do they have to do with the embassy attacks. Well here are some more photos for you.

Joseph Nasralla Abdelmasih, on the far right, is the head of Media Christ, the organization behind the anti-Muslim film that sparked protests in the Middle East. To his left is Morris Sadek, an Egyptian-American anti-Muslim activist. The man in the middle is Morris Sadek.

Morris Sadek with Pastor Terry Jones

Morris Sadek with Pastor Terry Jones

Morris Sadek at no mosque at ground zero.

Morris Sadek spoke at a meeting at the capital and said.

Morris said: that the U.S. government and Congress are pushing to the Egyptian government $ 2 billion annually in order to exclude them from positions of sovereign and functional, political and snatch their daughters and force them to Islamization and Tabiehn as prostitutes in the Gulf countries, according to the report of Christian Solidarity International

He said Morris: at the same time, in which the Ministry of the Interior to withdraw special weapons for protection and licensed to the Copts While the share of Egypt and Israel in international relations, diplomatic, economic Interior Ministry issued a decree banning Christians from traveling to Israel Tours and visit the holy places of Christianity and Judaism Ladies and Gentlemen, if we want to be an influential force Christians and live freely on the U.S. Congress and the U.S. administration to address all the points effectively, even if it had to prevent the fleet of U.S. wheat to travel to Egypt to eat bread and Muslims are killing Christians Get up, O ye Iaamrica Americans kill the Copts in Egypt, American aid. This statement was met with applause and influential were the subject of sympathy from all Americans, present and expressed regret for all that

And I guess him complaining about Egypt not letting them travel to Israel should let you in on a little secret. I wonder how many dancing Israeli's on roof tops there were?

Then you have Michelle Bachmann defending this guy and getting her plans to attack Jihadist in the US government. I wonder if she was one of them applauding at his speech at Congress?

blog.americanfreedomlawcenter.org... html

But this is the strange part that will really make you scratch your head and wonder if it is not the war in our own government that is causing all this. Morris Sadek and friends made this video. Yes a Few months ago. And then they released it in a small theater in California. They then passed around pamplets to the Muslim community in California in order to get a response or attacks over the movie. Steve Klein admitted to that intent to provoke a response in the California community. But then the movie was translated into Egyptian dialect of Arabic and released to a TV show in Egypt. Now almost all of these people are in Southern California. The strange part is who also came from California and is the hated person I think most of these attacks were meant to target. The president of Egypt. Mohamed Morsi lived in California and is tied to the Southern University of California and the University of California where he was a professor. His family still lives there and his sons are in college. Funny thing is the Mystery man Nakoula Basseley Nakoula with the criminal history who they have all tried to drop this bomb on also has two sons in college in southern California. This guy supposedly has police protection fearing for his life. Probably because he has been turned on by what he thought was his friends and he knows he made enemies with his movie.

Steve Klein

Morris Sadek seems to have been attacking Obama every way he can because he blames Obama for putting his dreaded enemy in office in Egypt. Mohamed Morsi. Morris Sadek has been behind all of the Muslim Brotherhood complaints about Mohamed Morsi. And the Right tried to take advantage of this guy to attack Obama. Now they probably did not think it would end up being what it has become. They might of thought it would turn into a Carter's Iranian Hostage Crisis. And it is strange that George Bush was letting equipment from Haliburton and Koch Industries to be sold to Ahmajenidad when he was supposed to be on that axis of evil list. And Ahmajenidad was involved in the 1979 Carter Iranian Hostage Crisis.

But one thing that I truly don't understand. Why is the media and the US government hiding all the facts? Why are all the people involved being hidden and protected? Do they have a plan that is unfolding exactly how they want and they do not want it interrupted. Is this a plan to have there guy in Egypt gain credibility with the Egyptian people? And the people who lost there lives are nothing more than cannon fodder? There has to be a reason the people behind all this are protected by the Right and the Left. What is the reason?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I haven't read all the info yet but I had to quickly F&S your thread. Excellent investigative work!!! What I've read so far and seen, facts backed by facts, you can't get any better then that!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yes, because of a dumbass film maker ---- Blame an ENTIRE Country!!!! KILL innocent people and destroy $$$$ millions because you were insulted. Want a War ONLY about Religion ---- KEEP GOING

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And to add to this the company MEMRI. A company no body has probably heard of is the translation company most likely behind the translation of this video and releasing it to the Egytian tv show that started all the attacks. This is a company ran by a Ex Israeli military guy. He has offices all around the world. They play the game both ways. They translate a movie from Arabic to English and release it to a tv show or news channel where they know the most hate will come from. They also lay it the other way translating a movie from English to Arabic an releasing it to a tv show in Egypt that will cause the most hatred leading to attacks on our embassy. Was there a hidden agenda taking place with this company?

www.memritv.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

I hate to break this to you, but it has more to do then just religion. This has been going on for years...I think some people have had enough of their family members murdered over resources and power. When you snap...you go after the bullies that have been terrorizing you for years.

You can't simply say this is just over religion....that's ludicrous. Also...Muslims are not American or American thinkers. Politics and religion go hand in hand w/ these people. Again...these people do not think like us...you have to respect that. All must!! It's not ok to run around and just say whatever pops out of your mouth. If you don't agree or believe what others do...it doesn't matter...respect them and shut-up about it unless its under the proper venue!

I hate to break this to Americans..but our # stinks..we ain't all that.. We should take care of our problems before we start beating the self-righteous drum! However...we all know these wars aren't over women not being able to show their ankles...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

I see nothing wrong with trying to fix a problem we have on this end. And it seems to be a repeating problem that nobody wants to talk about. And the strange thing is none of these people are truly American. Most are some body we brought to this country from another country who refused to even have them there any more. Take Pastor Terry Jones he was kicked out of Germany and they said they never want him to return because he did the same thing there he does here. The Egyptians behind this movie were kicked out of Egypt for causing problem just like they did with this movie. And if you want to defend them for what they do. The I guess you would defend those other guys in Southern California from Iraq. Namely the Iraqi Mens Club in California who were making IEDs in California and selling them for drugs to the Mexican drug cartels to blow up buildings in Mexico. Yes we brought them here from the war in Iraq because they turned on people they were making bombs for there.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

You might as well defend this Iraqi in Kentucky to.

www.newstribune.com...
edit on 14-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just to add to the problem I see that nobody wants to talk about.

Rudy Giuliani and Zohreh Akhyani

So what is so important about that picture? Well Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani want her to be the new hero in the war against Iran. So who is she? The leader of MEK. Well her husband really is but he has been in hiding because every one wants him dead and I think that includes the US. See he killed a US General and many other soldiers as the leader of MEK. Some will say that was a long time ago. Yes back when the US was building Irans nuclear power plants. He was also in Iraq where they are now in a caged in compound. You might remember there handing work of hanging Black Water contractors from a bridge dragging them through town tied to a truck bumper and burning the bodies. Yes a little town called Fallujah. But they were also buddies with Saddam Hussein. See when Saddam wanted to attack those Kurds in Iraq with chemical weapons. He gave the chemical weapons to Mek to go take care of those Kurds he did not like.

Well now you know who that is in the picture and can think about who she is. And I can't see how anybody who knows anything about MEK would want anything to do with them. And since Rudy Giuliani was in New York on 9/11 he should think twice about terrorist. And even Mitt Romney who had his Hotel crushed by the towers in New York on 9/11 should think twice about dealing with terrorist. But what short memories they seem to have. Or are they just believers in the idea of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That worked out real good with Osama Bin Laden until 9/11.

edit on 14-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
And to add to this the company MEMRI. A company no body has probably heard of is the translation company most likely behind the translation of this video and releasing it to the Egytian tv show that started all the attacks. This is a company ran by a Ex Israeli military guy. He has offices all around the world. They play the game both ways. They translate a movie from Arabic to English and release it to a tv show or news channel where they know the most hate will come from. They also lay it the other way translating a movie from English to Arabic an releasing it to a tv show in Egypt that will cause the most hatred leading to attacks on our embassy. Was there a hidden agenda taking place with this company?

www.memritv.org...

Was Dick Cheney's wife not tied to this company in years past? I'm trying to recall certain facts... Let me know, if you turn up something.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just seen on Rachel Maddow show. Paul Ryan at a event with a terrorist.

Paul Ryan shares billing with 'former terrorist' at fringe conference
video.msnbc.msn.com...

Rachel Maddow reports on how misunderstanding and wild conspiracy theories are fomenting violent public outbursts across the Middle East, and notes that Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan is scheduled to speak at a conference featuring right wing conspiracy theorists and is billed alongside a self-described "former terrorist."

There is a video of the broadcast at the link.

Here is the speaker list from the video. It shows The terrorist is listed directly between Paul Ryan and Rick Santorum.

www.valuesvotersummit.org...

And to add to this thread and the Egypt connection. One of the speakers at the event with the Terrorist, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. Nonie Darwish Arabs for Israel. That is a group of Egyptian American Christians. The same as the creators of the video that started the Attacks on the US Embassies.

edit on 15-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Article that connects Memri to most of the people I have brought up in this thread. And including Dick Cheney's daughter.

www.rightweb.irc-online.org...

The Guardian also reported: "Although MEMRI claims that it does provide translations from Hebrew media, I can't recall receiving any. Evidence from MEMRI's website also casts doubt on its nonpartisan status. Besides supporting liberal democracy, civil society, and the free market, the institute also emphasizes 'the continuing relevance of Zionism to the Jewish people and to the state of Israel.' That is what its website used to say, but the words about Zionism have now been deleted. The original page, however, can still be found in internet archives."[10] In a widely noted 2011 report on the so-called “Islamophobia network”—a patchwork of prominent U.S. foundations, opinion makers, and media personalities who spread negative impressions about Islam and Muslims in the United States—the Center for American Progress called MEMRI “the Islamophobia network’s go-to place for selective translations of Islamist rhetoric abroad.” The report notes the organization has received praise from prominent U.S. neoconservatives and Islamophobes like Frank Gaffney, Daniel Pipes, and Robert Spencer, and has received funding from several foundations identified in the report, notably the Bradley Foundation, the Russell Berrie Foundation, the Donors Capital Fund, the Becker Foundation, the William Rosenwald Family Fund, and the Fairbook Foundation. In the June 2006 American Prospect, Robert Dreyfuss claimed that Wurmser was responsible for arranging a meeting between Syrian dissident Farid Ghadry and prominent officials in the Bush administration, including Elizabeth Cheney and John Hannah. Ghadry, a Virginia businessman and Syrian expatriate, is the founder and president of the Reform Party of Syria.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here is evidence of Memri and Pamela Geller being connected on attacks on the President of Egypt where the video was targeted and started the attacks on US Embassies.

tundratabloids.com...

MEMRI CLIP ON THE NEW EGYPTIAN PRESIDENT’S FUNDAMENTALIST RANTS IN MAY OF THIS YEAR……. Posted on 28/06/2012 by KGS

Then the Memri video is posted. And then at the bottom of the page.

This entry was posted in Egypt, MEMRI. Bookmark the permalink.
← STUDY SHOWS HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS SPENT ON POVERTY BUT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR……..ZIONIST FEDERATION CAVED TO MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD WHINING, CANCELLED PAMELA GELLER SPEECH AT THE LAST MOMENT…….. →

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
From the photo on the opening post of this thread. Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih one of the creators of the movie.

Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih and Robert Spencer

Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih and Pamela Geller

How about the Steve Klein guy? He was one of the first to openly say he was a advisor for the movie. Well he is a regular poster on Pamela Geller's website.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com... -to-god-jer.html?cid=6a00d8341c60bf53ef017c31ac65b0970b#comment-6a00d8341c60bf53ef017c31ac65b0970b

Posted by: Steve Klein | Wednesday, September 05, 2012 at 08:52 PM The language I am speaking of is Romeny's support for a Muslim state in Israel's heartland which mirrors Barack Obama's national party platform.

Posted by: Steve Klein | Wednesday, September 05, 2012 at 08:54 PM Chris, what is Judeo-Christian about dividing Israel and establishing a Hamas-terror state in Israel's heartland? Is there any doubt, that is what Romney and Obama's Palestinian state will be? Where is the Judeo? Where is the Christian in it?

Posted by: Steve Klein | Wednesday, September 05, 2012 at 08:57 PM I was watching Fox News and the camera was aimed right at a couple that were holding "Arab American" sign and boy the man got up pump fisting yelling NO. What does that tell ya

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

How about these guys who created this film being at the Hudson Institute? Hudson Institute is connected to the Rand Corporation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
LoL, I just had to respond to this because I saw this as well...I can see fabrication from AU's away...Who do these clowns think they are fooling...Obviously they are fooling the sheep...LoL, The presidency is going to come down to who can use the U.S. Military to it's fullest potential to protect its citizens (not really)...I think Romney has that...Will Romney be the next Commander in Chief?....We better hope not...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula sentencing pdf that was leaked showing his sentence for fraud has a very interesting tidbit in it. Namely the attorney James Henderson. James Henderson was accused of having ties to organized crime and bribes from Arabic men. And this was a allegation made by the man who first reported that planes were going to be hijacked and flown into the world trade center.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula sentencing pdf
www.scribd.com...

FBI file on reports of plane attacks in US before 9/11.

The Gerard Van Hoorelbeke  Louis Freeh Scarpa File
www.forensic-intelligence.org...

US appeals court case where Hoorelbeke (Jerry Vann) made accusations against James Henderson about criminal ties to organized crime and Arabic men who wanted to pay bribes. James Henderson was in charge of the organized crime task force.

bulk.resource.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You can't simply say this is just over religion....that's ludicrous. Also...Muslims are not American or American thinkers. Politics and religion go hand in hand w/ these people. Again...these people do not think like us...you have to respect that. All must!! It's not ok to run around and just say whatever pops out of your mouth. If you don't agree or believe what others do...it doesn't matter...respect them and shut-up about it unless its under the proper venue!

You are kidding,right? I am not defending the movie ,but you can't tell people to shut up because they might offend someone.
Respect is all good and well, but it cannot be mandatory and it should not be one-sided.
Oh,and it is totally ok to run around and say whatever pops out of your mouth as long as it is legal.
As an example of the faults in your suggestion, if someone in Saudi Arabia would release a movie that criticises Christian religion and radical Christians would start burning embasies of Arab nations throughout the world would you still hold your opinion about who needs to respect and who needs to shut up?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You make very good points.

I think it is ironic that many of the things us in the West criticize the Middle Eastern cultures for we are guilty of, as well. We are angry because supposedly they stereotype the west, hate us for our freedoms, and want to kill us because we are infidels... but that is sort of the line of thinking here in America when it comes to the Middle East. We lump all Muslims into one group and claim their society is backwards, then want them to change towards our way of thinking, usually by force.

And in the US, it is becoming more of a problem that Christians are taking over politics. There is supposed to be a separation of church and state, but that is not the case anymore. Yet we criticize them over there for them interjecting their religious beliefs with the political policies.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledgeAs an example of the faults in your suggestion, if someone in Saudi Arabia would release a movie that criticises Christian religion and radical Christians would start burning embasies of Arab nations throughout the world would you still hold your opinion about who needs to respect and who needs to shut up?

Well, there was the Crusades..
Chtristians did a tad bit more than burn a few Embassies.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Found something else that connects to the same group of people. Seems it is still the same game that has been played by the same people. And it shows they playing both sides to create problems.

I mentioned MEMRI earlier and how they translate videos and stories and give it to where the most hate will be created by the release. Here is a story about them before the protest even started. It was used in the build up before the protest.

MEMRI – A Propaganda Machine for Israeli Extremists!
www.mpacuk.org... Feed%3A+mpacuk+%28MPACUK.ORG%29

Well let us take a look at who posted this story. MPACUK The Muslim Public Affairs Committee in the United Kingdom.

www.mpacuk.org...

According to Alexa here is tere address.
www.alexa.com...#

mpacuk.org PO Box 55136 London, N12 7UY United Kingdom info [at] mpacuk.org

So who else is using the same address?
Gates of Vienna
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

And the story on the very top of there blog.

gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

Thanks to C. Cantoni, Diana West, ESW, Fjordman, HT, Insubria, JD, JP, McR, PM, Seneca III, Srdja Trifkovic, Steen, Takuan Seiyo, The Observer, and all the other tipsters who sent these in.

Thanks to Fjordman. Where has that name showed up at before?

www.nrk.no...
Post above link in google translate to read in english.
translate.google.com.../en/

The policemen investigating terrorist attacks against Utøya and Oslo are very interested in getting in contact with the anonymous blogger. - There is an identity we are familiar with, and we are now working to identify who is behind this, says police lawyer Pål-Fredrik Hjort Kraby. Fjordman's Behring Breivik's ideological inspiration, but blogger says he strongly opposes terrorist acts. In an email interview with NRK writes what is probably Fjordman that he is willing to help. - If I can help in any way to clarify any aspect of this horrendous crime, I would be happy to do it, writes Fjordman.

Fjordman seems to be the hero of the Norway shooter and is also the hero of a Muslim website? Do you smell something fishy yet? And he was involved n the protest before they happened just like the shooting in Norway where he was involved before it happened. An he is tied to the group of Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer.

More information on Fjordman.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Extensiv research. Star and Flag.

But one thing that I truly don't understand. Why is the media and the US government hiding all the facts? Why are all the people involved being hidden and protected? Do they have a plan that is unfolding exactly how they want and they do not want it interrupted. Is this a plan to have there guy in Egypt gain credibility with the Egyptian people? And the people who lost there lives are nothing more than cannon fodder? There has to be a reason the people behind all this are protected by the Right and the Left. What is the reason?

Pardon my ignorance, but is that a rhetorical question?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join