It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepers in the corner (as seen by pets and people)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm trying to gather some data on unseen things that typically manifest in the corners of people's houses. Usually it's the top corner. I've experienced this myself upon waking on occasion (hypnopompic state?), and have been noticing several accounts of similar nasty things that seem to appear exclusively in corners.

What I'm looking for in particular is accounts from people who have experienced this, and specifically what direction the corner was facting (north east, south west, ect). Would love to hear from schizophrenics too.

I don't expect lots of personal accounts from people, but I do expect to hear from many people concerning things that their pets seem to be able to see. I hear of this quite often, and hadn't previously considered pets when researching this. Do your pets seem to see things that are invisible to you, especially in corners? If so, what direction is that corner facing?

I experienced this at a time when I was meditating regularly before bed, and would often wake up to shadow people. But sometime I would wake up and sense something so evil and malevolent in the top south west corner of my room that it left me cowering under my blankets. I couldn't see anything, but there was no denying there was something there.

Besides the in between stages of sleep, these things are also seen in a feverish state, like the following account:
www.yourghoststories.com...

Sorry, I have no info or opinions on what these things are. The only possible theory I have is that the converging lines of corners create a good focal point for attention to gather, allowing these things to manifest easier. But that's only speculation on my part.

So, do you or your pets see creepers in the corner? Is it always the same corners? If so, what direction are they facing?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not to totally discount your theory, because I sometimes have similar experiences in the half dream state. When it comes to pets, however, I find if you look more closely, you find they are usually staring at small insects, collected dust moving due to ac currents, or reflections from metallic household objects, etc. Their heightened senses, while possibly picking up paranormal activity, also pick up much more mundane, everyday things that we don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Never seen any shadow dudes or corner creepers..I see some tracers and orbs every now and then, but i think those are flashbacks from my youth and saturating my brain with LargeSugaryDrinks..It's always my right eye that sees these things..never my left..Or i could just be insane..The possibilities are endless

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I had experiences with 'Hatman' as a kid, he would lean against my wall and dresser in the corner of my room.

When I was small I used to watch old episodes on Disney of Zorro....I always remembered seeing this shadow with Zorro's hat and cape...I used to scream every night, I was terrified.

I also seen brief flashes of colors run by, usually blue, and another strange thing...where the corners of the wall and ceiling met, I would see straight lines start squiggling....

I had an imagination, coupled with fever hallucinations and seizures as a kid, so I'm not sure what was real.
edit on 13-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I try not to see things. Mostly only when I'm exhausted, and a door is in my peripheral vision.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
theparanormalpastor.blogspot.com... reply to post by alphaskunk

Reminds me of the Slenderman.

Slenderman stories are creepy as heck....here is a few.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
theparanormalpastor.blogspot.com... reply to post by alphaskunk

Reminds me of the Slenderman.

Slenderman stories are creepy as heck....here is a few.

Thx for link, i heard about the Slenderman before, thought it was just an internet meme of some sort.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
Not to totally discount your theory, because I sometimes have similar experiences in the half dream state. When it comes to pets, however, I find if you look more closely, you find they are usually staring at small insects, collected dust moving due to ac currents, or reflections from metallic household objects, etc. Their heightened senses, while possibly picking up paranormal activity, also pick up much more mundane, everyday things that we don't.

It's possible, maybe even probable. But I've heard people saying their pets see things often enough that I'm willing to consider it. I don't have pets of my own, so I'm certainly not going to make assumptions about what people's pets are seeing. If they think their pets are seeing something, that's good enough for me.

*Facepalm* should have never mentioned shadow people. I really don't want to hear about those. What I want to know is if there is something in the corner, and what direction it's facing. Please don't derail this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I've had an experience with a creeper and or shadow person, idk if those are one an the same but it was kinda weird.

It was back in grade school, i was probably in the 3rd grade I think. There was an allnighter at the elementary school for the the kids that was in the battle of the books and we were playing a hide and go seek game, it was my turn to be the seeker and i was sure that i found everyone. After everyone being accounted for I saw a dark figure down at the other end of the dark hallway, it peek around the corner. Not sure of who or what it was a few of the kids and one of the teachers that chaperoned us went to go check it out, we didn't see anyone. All the doors to the school were locked and there was no other way into the school.

After 15+ years i still think about this incident to this day.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i love shadows in the corner and at night. I love the darkness. I love being part of it. Seriously who is afraid of the dark here?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
i love shadows in the corner and at night. I love the darkness. I love being part of it. Seriously who is afraid of the dark here?

All my life i have been hoping to see some weird stuff in the darkness, ghosts, demons whatever. To see such things would clarify a lot of things for me about the after life. Unfortunately i have not seen anything that would classify as paranormal after seeking it for 20 years. My conclusion is that there is absolutely nothing that lurks in the darkness except products of one's imagination.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well, I have never seen anything but I have a cat that seems to. I have 5 animals, but it is only this one cat. We catch him staring at a corner in our living room a LOT. Sometimes he sits below the corner and just stares. We assume he sees a bug or something, but it is always that corner of the room and he never tries to "get" whatever it is. He stares for a long time and then just walks away. Unfortunately for your theory, this corner of the room is actually the dead center of the house. It is the north-east corner of the room, though.

I'm not sure if this will help you or not but I will also share another animal story. I had a dog for probably 10 years. During the last 1-2 years of his life, my mother and I moved into a different rental house. In my bedroom, there was a large crawl space in one wall that had a small door to cover it. Crawl spaces creep me out so I put my TV in front of it so I wouldn't have to look at it. Whenever I was in the room with my dog he would go near the crawl space and just sit and stare at the door. He did this all of the time. He would sit and stare at the crawl space for about 15 minutes and then just walk away. It always creeped me out when he would do this but I really just think he heard a mouse or something back there. Anyway, the crawl space was in a corner of the room, but unfortunately again, the corner was in the center of the house. It would have been in the south-east corner of the room.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I see things in my peripheral vision all the time when I'm home.

Usually it's a type of movement, always in the upper portions of the room. NSEW orientation differs, no apparent pattern there.

I don't know if I'm actually seeing something, or just random glitches.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Unfortunately for your theory, this corner of the room is actually the dead center of the house. It is the north-east corner of the room, though.

Actually, that's exactly what I was looking for. From all the pet accounts so far, they've all been in the North East corner. Of course I've only gathered a few of these accounts, not enough to say for sure they're always in the north east corner, but it's a start. Thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

Our old dog Buffy use to run around growling and chasing nothing......when I was a small toddler my mother said Buffy would sit by me as I pointed up the steps...when I could start talking I would tell my mom about a woman and little girl at the top of the steps...after they disappeared from me....Buffy would growl at those steps until she died.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Off topic: That lady in your avatar is very attractive, but why ruin her with "man arm"

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
reply to post by smyleegrl

Off topic: That lady in your avatar is very attractive, but why ruin her with "man arm"

She's showing her inner strength. It's a metaphor for my life.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Never seen any shadow dudes or corner creepers..I see some tracers and orbs every now and then, but i think those are flashbacks from my youth and saturating my brain with LargeSugaryDrinks..It's always my right eye that sees these things..never my left..Or i could just be insane..The possibilities are endless

Youre NOT insane. Shadow People are REAL! The MORE you look for them the MORE real they get until one day you bump into "ONE" for REAL! I joke not! These INFINTELY SOUL SUCKINGLY EVIL SHADOWS have LITERALLY caused people to go out of their minds and slaughter themselves and/or others! FOREWARNED is FOREARMED! If you see a SHADOW PERSON then its already too late! Just hold-on and it - THE HELLISH MADNESS -will pass! I'm deadly serious! Mock these words - only for them to one day come flooding back to you as a lifeline and WILL save your life.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

All my life i have been hoping to see some weird stuff in the darkness, ghosts, demons whatever. To see such things would clarify a lot of things for me about the after life. Unfortunately i have not seen anything that would classify as paranormal after seeking it for 20 years. My conclusion is that there is absolutely nothing that lurks in the darkness except products of one's imagination.

Dear alphaskunk,

Thank you for your UNCANNILY REAL SHADOW PERSON photo!

TPTB and bogus religions had me convinced too that they werent real. I got the shock of my existence!

PLEASE READ BELOW...

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Youre NOT insane. Shadow People are REAL! The MORE you look for them the MORE real they get until one day you bump into "ONE" for REAL! I joke not! These INFINTELY SOUL SUCKINGLY EVIL SHADOWS have LITERALLY caused people to go out of their minds and slaughter themselves and/or others! FOREWARNED is FOREARMED! If you see a SHADOW PERSON then its already too late! Just hold-on and it - THE HELLISH MADNESS -will pass! I'm deadly serious! Mock these words - only for them to one day come flooding back to you as a lifeline and WILL save your life.

edit on 15-9-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join