It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks at US Embassy's Linked.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by haven123
the video was posted in june

In that case I should have found it last week, unless it was targeted for some areas, and concealed from others. At the very least there should have been some mention of mounting tensions in the region over the past couple weeks.
It's like they did a screening where 1000 enraged Muslims watched it at the same time and ran out of the theater screaming.

Good lord did this have me laughing! But yes, as we all know, this is an obvious orchestration.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Good News!!!!!
The Pope has boots on the ground, red velvet boots with solid gold trim, problem solved. Seriously, since when does the Pope enter a war zone to "calm things down", how is he helping anything by showing up there? Almost like kicking a hornets nest, he will inspire the pockets of radical christian groups to respond and react accordingly.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My theory- by all means, ignore it if you want...

My theory is that this is linked to Romney in some way and he fumbled.
The guy is flush with cash from wealthy donors and yet he still lagging behind in the polls. The old ways of ads and speeches isn't really working for him- so, the wealthy donors wanted some more creative ways implemented in order to have the POTUS painted in a bad light.

According to the actors in the film- this wasn't the film they acted in and what was seen was spliced together, poorly and dubbed.
People with ties to the Romney campaign leaked it to the right people who would get it to go viral to the right crowds - all while a coordinated attack was being hashed out on the embassy.

That's gotta be the reason why Romney jumped so quickly on making his bumbled statement in order to lash out on the Obama Administration.
However, obviously the statement was too soon and waded too far out into the water.

Or I guess the other possibility is that the Obama administration rolled these plans out in order to get Romney to bite on it in such a way and with such haste that it would crash and burn.

Either way, it makes no sense to me how such an uprising could occur from one poorly put together video. There is already far worse out there.
If the what we're being told is true and all of these people went ballistic over this one video - then I would say that all of our efforts in the Middle East has been nothing but a colossal waste of time, lives, and money

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
everyone is being played..everyone.
this is such a sad state of affairs.
baaa baaa baaa baaa

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
everyone is being played..everyone.
this is such a sad state of affairs.
baaa baaa baaa baaa

"played " indeed... I smell a well organized sham that is meant to look like angry middle easterners.
Lets wait and see who benefits from this whole ordeal.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The new crazy folks. Elections this year will cut into Military spending a lot (to say the least) if Obama wins..

So here is my take on who made the video..

A big slab of national yearly spending will soon be taken away from our U.S. Military.

Quote:

"Under the budget deal passed in 2011, the Department of Defense will face $500 billion in across-the-board cuts, known as sequestration, starting next year, unless Congress is unable to unable to agree on a different plan. Politicians of both parties, along with defense officials, have sharply criticized the potential cuts, with Defense Secretary Leon Panetta calling them a "goofy meat ax approach." But the one-year cut favored by voters in the survey was much larger than the one mandated by sequester, which would require the Pentagon to shed about $50 billion annually for 10 years."
-The Huffington Post

Military spending is 21% of our debt !!

Now on the other hand if Romney wins, he has promised to increase military spending by 2 Trillion that's Two Trillion Americano Dollars. So the real question is who has the most to lose here? I think the only logical conclusion here is that our U.S. Military (who donates 1.3 billion bucks yearly in "aid" to Egypt alone, hear the reports of the guards standing back? Uh-huh) made "Innocence of Muslims"

What would you do if someone took away all your toys, wars, and money? Shoot start some poo up anywhere and everywhere you can.. OOOooo and make sure it hits the fan on 9.11. Everyone keeps saying well the clip came out in June... well duh.. think about it guys, why would the video catch on 9.11 if it was just sitting there all that time?

America going broke? Well increase military spending by 2 trillion bucks Hmmm sounds like 2001 to me.
I think it is obvious the bad powers that be, want another Republican just like Bush who will increase spending and make a select group of Companies and Men very wealthy. Point is no war no money for the top percent of Americans. We win with kindness, understanding and A-Bombs. I mean common we only need a few of those a few planes and a few pilots. I say "Shut excessive Military down, shut the Fed down, shut Big Government down." Save me some money guys, that's what we all really want anyway, not to make politicians richer.

-gk

edit on 14-9-2012 by human1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by human1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Please check out my topic in the Education and Media forum explaining how Egypt's satellite TV was complicit in the killing of Chris Stevens US Ambassador to Libya and 3 other Americans.

Egypt's NileSat satellite TV inciting terrorism in North Africa and the Middle East

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

I just cannot give Obama as much credit as other people do.

In my eyes, he is a puppet and stooge of the highest order, right along side Dubya.

The fact that he is spending his time fundraising and doing all this really ridiculous stuff is suspicious to me (obviously, I am a conspiracy theorist) and reminds me of when Bush was in office and was out fishing most days while the CIA and FBI were scrambling to try and hunt down Zacarias Moussaoui, Hani Hanjour, and the rest of the suspicious Muslims who had been taking flight training lessons here in the US.

I keep asking myself, why is he wanting to be portrayed in this light? Because as far as I am concerned, he is just taking orders. All along I thought it was Romney and the GOP who were throwing this election, but maybe it is Obama? With the above posters insight on the fact that Romney will be raising the Military Defense budget and evidence to suggest that Obama and Co. are wanting to lower it (I don't know how much I really believe that) then maybe it is Obama who is the one trying to throw this one?

It's just so strange to me. Why give them the ammo?
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by Shuye
If the whole Arab world went outrage because of an idiotic and badly made YT short film than I don't know what to say. It seems that the level of brainwashed maniacs is reaching new heights each time, it is so easy to flame and provoke the masses that it is a shame and a disgrace for humanity.

I never thought about the link, it could be a well planned event now taking place. I'm sure the war of terrorism will now continue and will spread to other Arab countries, possible countries that have already overthrown/bought by TPTB.

It doesn't take much to set them off.

The Muslim Brotherhood is full of unconditional hate.

----------

Who is giving the orders? Who is telling them to play a game called

- Capture The Flag - and then replace it with a Muslim Flag?

What's the end game?

I think they have an escalation planned. Israel ???
edit on 14-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

The Aga Khan is the top Muslim and the word and job is directly linked to KHAZAR

The Khagan was the leader of the Khazar empire

which either joined up with or took over at the end of the official roman empire (obviously the Roman empire just continued in the format of the vatican and Pope) when Attilla invaded italy this is why the Rothschilds are the Romans bankers

Scary when you find out that everything at the top level is linked together and stuff like george bush and vladamir putin are best friends.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by MrPlow

I just cannot give Obama as much credit as other people do.

In my eyes, he is a puppet and stooge of the highest order, right along side Dubya.

The fact that he is spending his time fundraising and doing all this really ridiculous stuff is suspicious to me (obviously, I am a conspiracy theorist) and reminds me of when Bush was in office and was out fishing most days while the CIA and FBI were scrambling to try and hunt down Zacarias Moussaoui, Hani Hanjour, and the rest of the suspicious Muslims who had been taking flight training lessons here in the US.

I keep asking myself, why is he wanting to be portrayed in this light? Because as far as I am concerned, he is just taking orders. All along I thought it was Romney and the GOP who were throwing this election, but maybe it is Obama? With the above posters insight on the fact that Romney will be raising the Military Defense budget and evidence to suggest that Obama and Co. are wanting to lower it (I don't know how much I really believe that) then maybe it is Obama who is the one trying to throw this one?

It's just so strange to me. Why give them the ammo?
edit on 15-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

I think its a bit late to worry about theories,

its so obvious if your willing to do the research to know whats going on there are so many messages and hints its just such a shame so many people cant even think to research things for themselves

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Unfortunately, my theorizing will never stop. My brain just does not work that way! I crave information and the more I learn, the more questions I have.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

Unfortunately, my theorizing will never stop. My brain just does not work that way! I crave information and the more I learn, the more questions I have.

Cool
What info would you like as i did a post on depopulation and have not stopped reading books since i did the thread trying to disprove my theory unfortunately im even more certain about this than ever before

you need to be extremely strong minded to be able to deal with this though and most people just dont want to look at the facts

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

So what would you have the US do to the Film Maker ??

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
People who are filled with hate will actually look for excuses to justify violence, and this is no different. Muslims are violent people, because their religion teaches them that non-muslims don't deserve to live, plain and simple. There is no denying that their religious doctrine says as much.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

TeThe Pope has boots on the ground, red velvet boots with solid gold trim, problem solved. Seriously, since when does the Pope enter a war zone to "calm things down", how is he helping anything by showing up there? Almost like kicking a hornets nest, he will inspire the pockets of radical christian groups to respond and react accordingly.xt
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The Pope can't win with some people. If he did nothing, some would criticize him for that.
You seem to forget, or maybe you're too young, that it was a pope that visited Poland and Lech Walesa, supporting Solidarity, that started the fall of Communism behind the Iron Curtain. That happened while riots were going on.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

TeThe Pope has boots on the ground, red velvet boots with solid gold trim, problem solved. Seriously, since when does the Pope enter a war zone to "calm things down", how is he helping anything by showing up there? Almost like kicking a hornets nest, he will inspire the pockets of radical christian groups to respond and react accordingly.xt
reply to post by Trublbrwing

The Pope can't win with some people. If he did nothing, some would criticize him for that.
You seem to forget, or maybe you're too young, that it was a pope that visited Poland and Lech Walesa, supporting Solidarity, that started the fall of Communism behind the Iron Curtain. That happened while riots were going on.

By the time John Paul went to Poland (his birth place) he had earned the respect of world leaders, and the public. I haven't seen or heard Benedict do anything approaching what JP accomplished, without a real "platform" of convictions to back it up, anything he says is just a speech.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

i dont understand why your confused......do the ME hate america...erm maybe a significant amount of the people.

but the tape united them....you have extreme nutters as well as liberals reacting.

you cant blame history....what about the danish cartoonist of suliman rushdie.....

people considered this movie an american movie...thats where the problem is
the gov. should. blame the person...blame youtube for not using their discretion and deleting this...distant ourselves away from this, and show we dont tolerate hate or incitement.

even attempting to call this free speech is a joke...plus its not free...our ambassodrs paid with their lives
peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

We will have to just agree to disagree.

In my opinion the majority of people in the ME do not hate the US. They are normal human beings like you or I just trying to get by and feed their children.

There are so many things wrong with this story I dont even know where to start. But I choose not to believe the narrative coming out of the mainstream media, in fact I choose to regard pretty much everything they report as suspicious.

The extremists certainly took advantage of the unrest, but the attacks were coordinated and planned. There is proof coming out from many sources that there were warnings before the September 11 attacks that this was going to happen. It was not because of a video.
edit on 16-9-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join